Game crashes immediately

I may have destablized the entire game.

At startup from MO the black command box stays up for a minute now,

there are no images in the loading screens like before

Every time I change my mods I run loot to organize, fnis to update model actions, and TES5E, check all mods, then I right click the sidebar to run usleep script.

Anything else I need to be doing to fix this?

LOOT says I have 4 warnings and 4 dirty mods if that means anything, im not sure how to check to see what they are
FNIS says 1 warning.

The only issues I can see are "overwrite" issues which Im sure are normal with all my mods

There are too many mods to type out

If the game crashes before startup, something is seriously wrong.

But no one will be able to help you, if you do not provide your loadorder, papyrus log and stuff like that.

Also nice to know would be if you're using an ENB, Crash Fixes, or what Windows you're on. Otherweise we could only guess, and if the game doesn't even launch correctly it can be all or nothing.

Basically what Comrade Isbariya said: post (a lot) more information.

However, you already posted one big clue: FNIS give one error. So aparently there is something going wrong when you run FNIS. If you don't know what to do about this error (after having read it), post it here, together with all the other information that Comrade mentioned. And please... use spoiler tags when posting the information...

how do you get all that info?

I can post basic shit
wondows 8
True vision ENB
no crash fixes (unless they are in usleep)

papyrus log? I have papyrus as required for another mod, but idk what a papyrus log is.

Is there a way to get load order without having to manually type all of it?

I would suggest that you read up on Modding Skyrim.   It took me about a day or so to understand the basics.  Useful links:

First question, since your using MO:  did you begin with a cleaned unmodded skyrim?

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2  -   absolutely must read this.

- gopher does a great job of walking you through all the basic stuff.  

For the dirty files, you need to clean them with TESedit.  FNIS errors, go to FNIS mod page and search in support/posts for help (your error code for example).  Fore will give you plenty to read, and it's worth it.  

It took me a long time to get frustrated enough to learn about how to use mods for Skyrim -  I would CTD quite a bit until I did/understood these things:

1.Start with a new Skyrim and Clean your base game TESedit.

2. SKSE 

3. MOD organizer

4.  Compress your base game textures or any HD mods like Skyrim 2k

5. ENB

6.  LOOT (included in MO now)

7.  WryeBash

8.  FNIS

9.  Understanding bodyslide/skeletons

10.  Understanding having too many heavily scripted mods gives the 32bit game engine a heart attack.

11. Too heavy textures will give your Vram a heart attack.

12. you can only have 250 esp.(s) so chose wisely.  If you dont/havent used a mod in awhile, take it out.  

13. Follow the STEP program, nexus has a beginner mod helper, and there are a bunch of awesome "howto" in detail helper guides out there on Youtube.  It might take you all day to set up, but you'll hardly ever crash!  

I would suggest that you read up on Modding Skyrim.   It took me about a day or so to understand the basics.  Useful links:

First question, since your using MO:  did you begin with a cleaned unmodded skyrim?

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2  -   absolutely must read this.

- gopher does a great job of walking you through all the basic stuff.  

For the dirty files, you need to clean them with TESedit.  FNIS errors, go to FNIS mod page and search in support/posts for help (your error code for example).  Fore will give you plenty to read, and it's worth it.  

It took me a long time to get frustrated enough to learn about how to use mods for Skyrim -  I would CTD quite a bit until I did/understood these things:

1.Start with a new Skyrim and Clean your base game TESedit.

2. SKSE 

3. MOD organizer

4.  Compress your base game textures or any HD mods like Skyrim 2k

5. ENB

6.  LOOT (included in MO now)

7.  WryeBash

8.  FNIS

9.  Understanding bodyslide/skeletons

10.  Understanding having too many heavily scripted mods gives the 32bit game engine a heart attack.

11. Too heavy textures will give your Vram a heart attack.

12. you can only have 250 esp.(s) so chose wisely.  If you dont/havent used a mod in awhile, take it out.  

13. Follow the STEP program, nexus has a beginner mod helper, and there are a bunch of awesome "howto" in detail helper guides out there on Youtube.  It might take you all day to set up, but you'll hardly ever crash!  

Thank you for the clear thought put in your post! It was not helpful as I have already done these things except wryebash, but the thought is appreciated!

Archived