Maeva's Books, Casta's Books, and Amalric's Books, oh, my!

Unplanned  update to fix a formatting error in one book- 'A Rough Trade', the first book in the Alfinde stories arc.

And, while I was in there, I added a book which is simply the quest guide article included in the package, so that, if desired, a player can refer to it in-game when performing the quests.  The book is free for the taking, at the sewer exit by the Imperial City, in the lower floor of Maeva's bookshop, near Chorrol, and just outside the entrance to the Hidden Chambers.

File is in the Downloads section

Regards,  Trippy

• 5 weeks later...

Version 2.63!!!  New update, new book, new quest!  The last book in the 'Skingrad Sisters' storyline kicks off a new quest to find the treasure mentioned in the book.  Along the way you'll meet a few of the characters from the stories, find one or two easter-egg items, and simply have some good, clean fun!  Well, the definition of 'good, clean fun' is a little different in Oblivion, but satisfaction guaranteed, or double your money back!

Find it in 'Adult Downloads'

Trippy

• 1 month later...

New update: version 2.64, with minor fixes and one new book.  New books are hard to come by now-I'm almost at the bottom of the barrel for Maeva's books that I can actually publish.  Most of her residual works would violate community standards as known by Tim Curry in Transexual Transylvania.

Enjoy!