They're NOT getting UNDRESSED.

Hi :) I just installed sexlab and all of the other mods (FNIS, SkyUI, SexLab Submit, SexLab Framework, SKSE) like for the fourth time.. Didn't forget to generate the FNIS thing (I don't know if I should check the Skeleton patch so I didn't checked this). Anyway the problem is that the NPC's are just not getting undressed. I mean they are, but not like FULL undress.   Let me show you this screenshots:

During sex:

f4e80x.jpg

(ignore the Polish subtitles ;p)

2zxpl45.jpg

Just standing:

24giu6g.jpg

2960xs5.jpg

2nuq1qw.jpg

It's pretty world cause I checked the textures folder of SexLab and there's a lot of shit that should appear in-game.

I didn't change anything in the SexLab Submit (except that one in the last ss) or in any of the SexLab options, but maybe I should? If someone could be that nice to send me some instructions how should I configurate.

I tried to reinstall, tried to restart the computer, tried to activate the mod before the Helgen mission, durring the Helgen mission and after the Helgen mission. Nothing changed :/ So here I am. I need your help guys. 

Oh and for more informations, I'm just gonna say that I did EVERYTHING what did this guy even used the same program (ModOrganiser) which is (in my opinion) a lot of better than NMM.

Oh, and sorry for my terrible english.

Guest MonsterFish

Yep, they in fact ARE getting undressed it's just that their state of undress in your game does not go to naked because it doesn't have the necessary body meshes.

Archived