i want anyone's help

tead1234

before asking question, i'm sorry thay my english is suck ..

brifely what i want is how to change stand-alone follower' voice.

i found nice voice pack in community and hope to replace this voice to stand alone follower's uncharacteristical vanilla voice  ( ex: youngernord etc) 

so i download creation kit, click "file" tab- "data"  and check skyrim esm, and follower esp

now 3 or 4 warning show up and click yes to all that

finally open the follower's edit window , but i can't find the voice pack i download in "voice type" tap...

what should i do to make follwer change more characteristcally?  

It depends on how the voice pack provides the voices.

Can you post a link to the Voice Pack file?
Checking it, will let me write a step-by-step guide to change the voice pack.
Put also a link to the follower mod, please.

It depends on how the voice pack provides the voices.

Can you post a link to the Voice Pack file?

Checking it, will let me write a step-by-step guide to change the voice pack.

Put also a link to the follower mod, please.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69917/? here is follower link 

but i couldn't upload link because of copyright and korean language file... probably you couldn't understand korean alphabet

only things i explain are this pack consists of  wav file that match certain situations  ( ex: when meet enemy , when attacked  etc)   

Guest Yourskyrim

i found nice voice pack in community and hope to replace this voice to stand alone follower's uncharacteristical vanilla voice  ( ex: youngernord etc) 

so i download creation kit, click "file" tab- "data"  and check skyrim esm, and follower esp

finally open the follower's edit window , but i can't find the voice pack i download in "voice type" tap...

PC Headtracking: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72039/?

This mod also let your voice change into any of the other vanilla voices.

Also let you say hello or goodbye.

Is the voicepack an .esm or an .esp? I think I know the voicepack you are talking about and its .esm. Open wrye bash, right click on the follower.esp and select "add master". Then select the voicepack as master. Open the follower.esp on the creation kit and the voices should be available now.

that mod can change standalone mods? anyway ty bro

Is the voicepack an .esm or an .esp? I think I know the voicepack you are talking about and its .esm. Open wrye bash, right click on the follower.esp and select "add master". Then select the voicepack as master. Open the follower.esp on the creation kit and the voices should be available now.

maybe u can misunderstand due to my suck eng

what i want to say is i open creation kit and click file tap > data > check skyrim esm and follower esp

and voice pack consists of  wav files

hmm after i read the mod's description, this mod isn't what i want.. i find the mod that replace the custom voice pack i have to vanilla one. however that mod change voice only the mod provides 

Archived