Khajiit Help please, slight problem having certain cloths on

nightshad

So this is an added clothing type and is changing the way your character looks in what respect? From the sound of things it is changing the way they actually look (body, face hands etc) which I would probably attribute to that clothing being made only for Nords? Overall there isn't much we can do until we have your Load Order.

PS: Run LOOT and Generate FNIS For Users. (Sometimes they fix things that shouldn't be related to them)

the texture doesn't match up with what im waring. its defualt texture where your not waring the cloths.

ether that or it takes a reallly long time before it fixes itself.

dress where your naked by the neck, instead of being khajiit its nord untill i take it off.

May have to list your load order. Might be a mod's doing. Are you using USLEEP (if Legendary edition)?

yeah i have usleep installed.

thats odd. i kept the trouble armor on. reloaded the save. the texture is working now. @_@

I think in your case it was Skyrim being Skyrim.

May have to list your load order. Might be a mod's doing. Are you using USLEEP (if Legendary edition)?

yeah i have usleep installed.

thats odd. i kept the trouble armor on. reloaded the save. the texture is working now. @_@

I think in your case it was Skyrim being Skyrim.

the glitch is back but nothing i cant deal with just annoying having to reload just to get a texture right.

Archived