For the love of Dibella!

Do you wish for this feature to be disabled?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you wish for this feature to be disabled?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't know

Well, I have mixed opinions here. On one hand it is annoying but on the other any post that is less than 5 letters tends to be pretty much a no-value post.

It becomes annoying to have a bunch of short posts to scan through when you are looking for something in that thread. If you think about it in this light you may reconsider. Just a thought.

so you mean, a post like "thx" is spam?, well, it is, just press the "thank the mod" button and forget about posting altogether, i normally tend to do laaaarge posts due to my looong rambles about anything, right now i'm not feeling like posting, so what kind of post exactly received that "warning" for you ark?

so you mean' date=' a post like "thx" is spam?, well, it is, just press the "thank the mod" button and forget about posting altogether, i normally tend to do laaaarge posts due to my looong rambles about anything, right now i'm not feeling like posting, so what kind of post exactly received that "warning" for you ark?

[/quote']

Well...I wouldn't go so far as to say it is spam. But it is not exactly a meaningful contribution either......kinda of a toss up there.

But yea, if you are just thanking someone, it really is better to just hit the thanks button and leave it at that. :D

Archived