HDT and High Heels

xChaosOne

Do your feet clip through that rock when not wearing any heels?  It honestly looks like an environment geometry problem, not a high heel problem.  Your second photo appears to show the correct off-set from the ground, and that your issue is that the rock you are standing on doesn't have proper collision.

Do your feet clip through that rock when not wearing any heels?  It honestly looks like an environment geometry problem, not a high heel problem.  Your second photo appears to show the correct off-set from the ground, and that your issue is that the rock you are standing on doesn't have proper collision.

For what i can tell no, seems the feet doesn't clip when the heels aren't worn, i'd look as closest as i can and update this post.

If you can get a photo of yourself in the same position on the same rock, but without heels, and a photo of yourself standing on flat ground with the heels in question, it would help a lot.  Also, your load order and a link to the exact heels you are having issues with.

i forgot to mention that with Elewin Pumps 2 the problem doesn't show up as when i wear them a message sayin '20 effect start' appear on the left-top of the window.

Archived