[XCOM 2] Mod index

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help manualy installing mods for the Linux version of Xcom 2 war of the chosen? All the Tutorials seem to only apply to the windows version. Attempting to find their linux counterparts has had no result so far, and neither has searching this forum for "Xcom and Linux"

6 hours ago, Kunoichi said:

Can anybody help manualy installing mods for the Linux version of Xcom 2 war of the chosen? All the Tutorials seem to only apply to the windows version. Attempting to find their linux counterparts has had no result so far, and neither has searching this forum for "Xcom and Linux"

Yes I would Like to Help You. I am using Linux/Ubuntu too. What Do you want to know Exactly?

But I can Answer your first Question. Navigate with your Filemanager to following Path:

/home/username/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/

For username use your Accountname from your System. Create the Folder mods (No Capital Letters) The New Path is:

/home/username/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/

Copy the Mods that you Downloaded from Here and Extract all into this Folder. Start the Game in Steam and in the Game Launcher under the Mods Tab, all Mods Should be Shown up and already Activated, or you Need to Activate them.

Screenshot.png

One Important Thing, your New Created mods Folder can only Handle with the Mods for Vanilla or WOTC.

You can't Play both Campaigns at the same Time with different Mods. So you have to Decide wich you want to Play with the Nude Mods, Vanilla or WOTC.

I hope that will Help you, when you have another Question, then Speak it Out.

And also I hope you can Understand me, Normally I Speak and Write in German Language ?

So I decided to Help you a little bit more because I can, and it makes me Happy to Help other People.
On different places, I let my username in the Path, so you can See for yourself how to Navigate on your own System.

And you can always copy and paste the Path from here, into your Adressbar in your Filemanager.

First off all, lets have a Peak on my Documents:

sven@BB1804:~/Dokumente/Steam_Savegames/XCOM_2$ ll
insgesamt 40
drwxrwxr-x  9 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 12:02 ./
drwxrwxr-x 17 sven sven 4096 Nov 18 13:15 ../
drwxrwxr-x  2 sven sven 4096 Nov 18 13:15 Character_Pool/
drwxrwxr-x 13 sven sven 4096 Nov 18 13:15 Mods_Vanilla/
drwxrwxr-x  7 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:28 Mods_WOTC/
drwxrwxr-x  2 sven sven 4096 Nov 18 13:15 Nude_Mod_Vanilla/
drwxrwxr-x  4 sven sven 4096 Nov 18 13:15 Nude_Mod_WOTC/
-rw-rw-r--  1 sven sven 1751 Nov 27 11:14 Pfade_und_Mods
drwxrwxr-x  2 sven sven 4096 Nov 25 20:16 Savegame_Vanilla/
drwxrwxr-x  2 sven sven 4096 Nov 18 13:15 Savegame_WOTC/
sven@BB1804:~/Dokumente/Steam_Savegames/XCOM_2$ 

I created some Custom Folders, go and create your own, because organization is the Key ?

So here is the Path for the Savegame Location for Vanilla:

/home/sven/.local/share/feral-interactive/XCOM2/VFS/Local/my games/XCOM2/XComGame/SaveData/

and also for WOTC:

/home/sven/.local/share/feral-interactive/XCOM 2 WotC/VFS/Local/my games/XCOM2 War of the Chosen/XComGame/SaveData/

You can make a Backup from your actual Savegame, Testing with Mods, and in case something goes wrong, you can restore it after the Fact.

You Need only to Copy the complete Content from the Game Folder in your Custom created Folder.

In my case for Example, I put also a simple Text File with no Content in it in my Savegame_Vanilla/ Folder and call the File Only_with_Mods as a Reminder.

So that I can Remember that the Backuped Savegame is with Mods for Testing and Restore after a Game Break. But do not copy this Textfile into your Game Folder, of course ?

It is only your personal Reminder, Nothing else.

Here the Path for the CharacterPool on Vanilla:

/home/sven/.local/share/feral-interactive/XCOM2/VFS/Local/my games/XCOM2/XComGame/CharacterPool/Importable/

and WOTC:

/home/sven/.local/share/feral-interactive/XCOM 2 WotC/VFS/Local/my games/XCOM2 War of the Chosen/XComGame/CharacterPool/Importable/

But these Folders will be only create, after you started the Game for the First Time after a fresh Install from your System and the Game. They don't show up before.

So you can create your personal Pool in the Game, Extract your CustomCharcterPool.bin File from there und make a Backup from it.

Now you are able to use your Pool anytime and as often you want.

Now to the Mod Part:

I tell you my personal Setup that Works on my PC very well, when you want more then that, i told you the way to do that.

For Vanilla:

Barebaremod V3.zip

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=282465

Leg Pack 2.0

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=324842

Torso and Props Pack

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=324840

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=324841

LewdLily (Moomany)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=282894

Thats it, I'm using not more, i am fine with that.

For WOTC:

LewdLily (Moomany)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=282894

(Works for WOTC too)

Naked soldiers and tatoo pack (Moomany)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=401152

Wrex456 Torso Leg and Props Pack

Thats it, I'm using not more here too, i am fine with that.

So and last but not least, Mods from the Steam Workshop. First the Important Message. You are not the Owner from these Mods, so use it only on your own PC.

Do not Load it up anywhere else, because it can cause maybe some trouble for you ?

Here is the Path for the Steam Workshop Mods:

/home/sven/.steam/steam/steamapps/workshop/content/268500/

The Folder 268500/ will be only created after you Subscribed your First Mod from the Workshop. So Subscribe a Mod, Copy the Folder (it has a randomized Number) to:

/home/sven/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/

It lokks like this for Example WOTC Female Hair Pack:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1471399748&searchtext=Hair

sven@BB1804:~/.steam/steam/steamapps/workshop/content/268500/1471399748$ ll
insgesamt 240
drwxrwxr-x 7 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 ./
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 ../
drwxrwxr-x 2 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 Config/
drwxrwxr-x 2 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 Content/
drwxrwxr-x 2 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 Localization/
-rwxrwxr-x 1 sven sven 207598 Nov 27 14:13 ModPreview.jpg*
-rwxrwxr-x 1 sven sven   1879 Nov 27 14:13 ReadMe.txt*
drwxrwxr-x 2 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 Script/
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven   4096 Nov 27 14:13 Src/
-rwxrwxr-x 1 sven sven    246 Nov 27 14:13 WOTC_Hair_Pack.XComMod*
sven@BB1804:~/.steam/steam/steamapps/workshop/content/268500/1471399748$

You See the Folder 1471399748/ is the Mod itself, so copy that Folder out of there, and make a Backup from it.

To Keep it Organized I made these Custom Directorys in my Documents:

sven@BB1804:~/Dokumente/Steam_Savegames/XCOM_2/Mods_WOTC$ ll
insgesamt 28
drwxrwxr-x 7 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:28 ./
drwxrwxr-x 9 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 12:02 ../
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:28 Female_Hair_Pack/
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:22 Mod_Config_Menu/
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:13 SA2_Leona_Customization_Pack/
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:17 SA2_Miya_Customization_Pack/
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:23 Unrestricted_Customization/
sven@BB1804:~/Dokumente/Steam_Savegames/XCOM_2/Mods_WOTC$

In case I want to use these Mods at some Point, but not for now. But what you have you have. And Here is the Randomized Folder 1471399748/ again:

sven@BB1804:~/Dokumente/Steam_Savegames/XCOM_2/Mods_WOTC/Female_Hair_Pack$ ll
insgesamt 12
drwxrwxr-x 3 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:28 ./
drwxrwxr-x 7 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:28 ../
drwxrwxr-x 7 sven sven 4096 Nov 27 11:28 1471399748/
sven@BB1804:~/Dokumente/Steam_Savegames/XCOM_2/Mods_WOTC/Female_Hair_Pack$

That means you Need to copy and Paste the Folder 1471399748/ to the usual Path:

/home/sven/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/

After your copy and paste Action, you can Unsubscribe the Mod from the Workshop, because you have now your own copy. But like I sayed it's not your own leave it on your Harddrive.

So that's it for now, I hope i didn't forget nothing, but you can Ask me in case something doesn't work for you ?

7 hours ago, Forgedsteel said:

Yes I would Like to Help You. I am using Linux/Ubuntu too. What Do you want to know Exactly?

But I can Answer your first Question. Navigate with your Filemanager to following Path:

/home/username/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/

For username use your Accountname from your System. Create the Folder mods (No Capital Letters) The New Path is:

/home/username/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/XCOM 2/share/data/xcomgame/mods/

Thanks! It's working now!

Hmmm but no "new" mods or major mod updates have come up in like over 3 months???

(according to the top post, but also looking though the replies as best one could with there being so many)

Like with the TLegacyP dlc they've added a Mution, Viper and a (dead) Sectoid to some of the PhotoBooth poses. I thought we could use those as a starting point, maybe move their limbs and positions around with an editor, and just add alien genitals and breasts to the appropriate spots since they are still models in the PhotoBooth. New made poses may not even be needed. Just very minor, static on to model, genital addons and we can do many things with it already. Like the new "Size # baby" pose with the character spreading their leg up in a high kick... seemingly deforming most textures on the crouch, but still functional to put up against mentioned aliens and their "junk". Hell the Viper one has captive posing soldier's left hand conveniently over it's crotch area in an open fist.

I'm no modder myself at all. This is all just a suggestion and speculation that seemed simple to me, but to my surprise and confusion, there's not even any mods of new (sexual) poses for PhotoBooth in here. 

Hi everyone, i wonder if there is a body mods for XCOM2 WOTC female soldier that have this kind of shape?

pnJ3btWuj

Basically a thicker & MILF like type body , this is my screenshoot from DOA V mods with HLOD body type 

i look into several WOTC mods, like Wrex's one, but unfortunately not what i looking for

as they are more like slender/skinny type of body.

I hope someone could help with this request, Thank you

6 minutes ago, novawave said:

Hi everyone, i wonder if there is a body mods for XCOM2 WOTC female soldier that have this kind of shape?

pnJ3btWuj

Basically a thick & MILF like type body , this is my screenshoot from DOA V mods with HLOD body type 

I hope someone could help , Thank you

You seen the first Post from Xpyke in this Thread? This is all what you get on Nude Mods for XCOM2 so far. Otherwise, make a Suggestion to the Modders ?

On 12/1/2018 at 8:17 AM, Forgedsteel said:

You seen the first Post from Xpyke in this Thread? This is all what you get on Nude Mods for XCOM2 so far. Otherwise, make a Suggestion to the Modders ?

Yeah but it's really hard to tell what's still working. Most of it is from a long time ago, with no information given, just a file, no pictures of what it does or anything.

21 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Yeah but it's really hard to tell what's still working. Most of it is from a long time ago, with no information given, just a file, no pictures of what it does or anything.

OK just in case I understand you correctly, but when you want to know what's Working, try it Out, what's stopping you?

See my Post here, I made a small compilation from the Mods, what's working on my System so far.

And when you want to have Information about the Mods or Experience with it from other Users, you can always Ask here, Where is the Problem?

10 hours ago, MadMcMad said:

Since I have wotc. Do I just need to download an use the mods that are for it? Or can i also use the ones for vanilla in wotc?

No you can't use it for both Games. Only Lewd Lilly Works with WOTC and Vanilla. The Index from the first Post from Xpyke should Answer all your Questions.

For this Reason He made two categories, one for Vanilla and one for WOTC ?

2 hours ago, Forgedsteel said:

No you can't use it for both Games. Only Lewd Lilly Works with WOTC and Vanilla. The Index from the first Post from Xpyke should Answer all your Questions.

For this Reason He made two categories, one for Vanilla and one for WOTC ?

No, it's not exactly true.

If you have WOTC, you can use most of these vanilla mods. There is a warning in the launcher but most of these mods being cosmetics ones, they work on WOTC.

If you have Vanilla, only the mods for vanilla can be used.

For instance, I'm using with WOTC:

- Body tatoo (Arcturus7777)

- LessLewdLily (jdm222)

And those one I'm not using anymore with WOTC but I read they work too:

- Cum face paint (Arcturus7777)
- LewdLily (Moomany)

- Bareclerks (Wrex456)

- Female Archon (but not Lewd Troopers (Moomany/Kexxx456) which has been recompiled for wotc on page 49)

Not sure for:

- NipSlipMod (Valeris)

Other ones have their counterparts on WOTC index and must not be used together.

NB: It's the same with many mods on workshop.

11 hours ago, Idefix0 said:

If you have WOTC, you can use most of these vanilla mods. There is a warning in the launcher but most of these mods being cosmetics ones, they work on WOTC.

- LessLewdLily (jdm222)

- LewdLily (Moomany)

- Bareclerks (Wrex456)

- Female Archon (but not Lewd Troopers (Moomany/Kexxx456) which has been recompiled for wotc on page 49)

Not sure for:

- NipSlipMod (Valeris)

So I have now a Question to you. When you do all know that, why do you ask for the working Mods for Vanilla and WOTC.

Obviously are you Testing different ways with the Mods, so go on and Test for yourself, and that's it.

You can always make a Backup from your Savegame before you Test a New Setup.

Yes some Modders are not really active, that's Right, but they have also a Real Life.

And when you want the Mods Converted for Vanilla or WOTC, you can Always Talk to the Modders here, if they then respond then is another thing.

And one last thing, Wrex456 answered a Question to me here so you can See WOTC is different from Vanilla.

Why are people not satisfied with what they have, sometimes I can't Understand that. Take what you get from here and be Happy with it.

Or work together with the Modders, to make the Mods Compatible for both Versions.

46 minutes ago, Forgedsteel said:

So I have now a Question to you. When you do all know that, why do you ask for the working Mods for Vanilla and WOTC.

Obviously are you Testing different ways with the Mods, so go on and Test for yourself, and that's it.

You can always make a Backup from your Savegame before you Test a New Setup.

Yes some Modders are not really active, that's Right, but they have also a Real Life.

And when you want the Mods Converted for Vanilla or WOTC, you can Always Talk to the Modders here, if they then respond then is another thing.

And one last thing, Wrex456 answered a Question to me here so you can See WOTC is different from Vanilla.

Why are people not satisfied with what they have, sometimes I can't Understand that. Take what you get from here and be Happy with it.

Or work together with the Modders, to make the Mods Compatible for both Versions.

???

I think you confuse me with someone else.

I was only completing your answer to MadMcMad who was just asking if Vanilla mods can be used with WOTC.

I don't think any of us two are concerned by your "question".

English is not my first language and maybe I said something wrong, Sorry if it is the reason of your reaction, but I can't see where in my answer I missed any respect to anyone.

25 minutes ago, Idefix0 said:

???

I think you confuse me with someone else.

I was only completing your answer to MadMcMad who was just asking if Vanilla mods can be used with WOTC.

I don't think any of us two are concerned by your "question".

English is not my first language and maybe I said something wrong, Sorry if it is the reason of your reaction, but I can't see where in my answer I missed any respect to anyone.

Then I Apologize for that. This is Unfortunately the Problem of a Text Forum. I also normally Speak and Write German, so I did not want to offend anyone.
And now I understood that you wanted to only Help MadMcMad, so Sorry for that. And I would say we leave it at that ?

14 hours ago, Idefix0 said:

- LessLewdLily (jdm222)

- LewdLily (Moomany)

- Bareclerks (Wrex456)

Not sure for:

- NipSlipMod (Valeris)

So most of the cosmetics mods here can work on both vanilla and wotc, but not the ones that is specifically made for wotc only since they will only work for that and not vanilla? 

24 minutes ago, MadMcMad said:

So most of the cosmetics mods here can work on both vanilla and wotc, but not the ones that is specifically made for wotc only since they will only work for that and not vanilla? 

You're kidding, right? :classic_tongue:

Like said Forgedsteel, try each of them on a new campaign and make your own choice. I can't say better that what I already said .

On 11/18/2018 at 12:33 PM, FarmerMark said:

I have got LewdLily to work with the WOTC Wrex456 and prostitution mods with no problems.  I haven't tried the others as it was said in the first post that they conflict.  Didn't do anything special just loaded it in the mod folder with everything else.

What does prostitution mod do?

Just a question. Is it my Antivirus being properly and this case, 'overly' paranoid when it blocks trying to do download the mods from the links in this thread (for example naked soldiers  and lewdlily etc) - I have no problems downloading from the Skyrim/Fallout sections of the site.... or is that a different manner of download?

21 hours ago, SJSvdWalt72 said:

Just a question. Is it my Antivirus being properly and this case, 'overly' paranoid when it blocks trying to do download the mods from the links in this thread (for example naked soldiers  and lewdlily etc) - I have no problems downloading from the Skyrim/Fallout sections of the site.... or is that a different manner of download?

I didn't download those.  But since there is supposed to be no executable files in these files, it should be safe to download and use.  Just don't double click on any of the file to run anything.  Manually install the files by copying them to where they should be, and XCOM 2 will run it. 

I also use Opera as my default browser.  This way, any odd and strange link cannot gain access to any personal information of mine on Chrome or Firefox.  You know, like you would have Gmail, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon, etc... with autosaved passwords.