Aubrey - Standalone Follower

View File

The Elf Ruler

Aubrey is an English given name. The name is a Norman French derivation of the Germanic given name Alberic, which consists of the elements alf "elf" and ric "power", with the meaning of "Fair Ruler of the Little People."

Aubrey_Close_Up3.jpg

Name: Aubrey
Race: Nord (with additional Dark Elf Attributes)
Voice: Female Eager
Marriageable: yes
Weight: 60
Body: UNP, CBBE, 7Base (only download one) (All Body Types Are As They Come Directly From Their Mods - No Changes Have Been Made)
Skin: 2K Leyenda Skin
Armor: Glass Bikini Armor (Vanilla Option - Elven Armor w/ No Helmet)
Weapon: HDT Version - Glass Sword, Bow & Arrows. Vanilla Version - Elven Sword, Bow & Arrows

ENB: RealVision
Tested with AFT & EFF

Average Skills. Boosts on Archery (To make her the ruler she is). Level With Player. Healing & Flame Cloak Spells.

Aubrey_UNPHello_World.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

XPSME Skeleton
HDT Physics (for Glass Bikini Armor)

For Vanilla Option, you should only need skeleton (if any issues please inform me)

RECOMMENDED:

FaceLight (used in screenshots)
Fix Lip Sync
Are You There

INSTALLATION:

Manual or your favorite mod manager

UNINSTALL:

Manual removal of all Aubrey files/folders or use your favorite mod manager removal process.

MANY THANKS TO:

sfeile - Co-Creator, testing, screenshots
Make a Follower Kit (for making this possible)
Bethesda Mod Creation Collective (for moral support & advice)

CREDITS/RESOURCES/PERMISSIONS:

Glass Bikini Armor
Leyenda Skin
CBBE
Bodyslide
Dimonized UNP
SeveNBase
RaceMenu
Mikan Eyes
SG Female Eyebrows
KS Hairdo's - Renewal
YevMods - Makeup Pack
RANs Eye Reflection Extender
RANs HeadMess Variants

I tried my best to remember everyone...if I forgot anyone please remind me. Thank You.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32E, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible

I can't download her for now because my game is already full with beautiful followers as yours. But I just drop by to compliment your work and give you credit for excellent job. She is hot.

P.S. It does not mean that I will not download her in future... just can't do it now ;):)

I can't download her for now because my game is already full with beautiful followers as yours. But I just drop by to compliment your work and give you credit for excellent job. She is hot.

P.S. It does not mean that I will not download her in future... just can't do it now ;)

I can totally relate with your dilemma.  I'm a follower hoarder but thank you for stopping by.  It's very appreciated.