View File

The Redguard Expansion Remastered

Download links:

Download it from my website:
https://djredblog.wordpress.com/

Download it from Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=718365309&searchtext=

If you would like to offer voice acting? join the party. contact me.

https://youtu.be/50QxjoAYfLQ

Introduction
There was many rumors that there was going to be a new Redguard DLC for Skyrim.

but Bethesda never released the Redguard Expansion. So we took matters into our own hands and decided to create the Redguard Expansion. We would like to introduce a new exotic DLC, inspired by one of the earliest creations from Bethesda called "The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard"

https://youtu.be/3-4wIqs9oEY

Description
From the enchanted waters of the Sea of Pearls comes a brand new exotic DLC for the Elders Scrolls V Skyrim. Start a new adventure travel to Dibella’s Island, a new tropical Island. Join new factions, participate in new quests, Choose to be good or evil, become a great hero and much more.

Lore Story:
Deep in the Sea of pearls there is a mysterious Island called Dibella's Island. Some say that the first inhabitants of Dibella’s Island were Yokudans, “Redguards” that escaped the destruction of Yokuda, they got on their boats and ventured out into the open sea, searching for new lands to call home. They eventually found a new tropical Island, after weeks of sailing the open sea. When the Yokudans arrived, they were really happy; there was much vegetation, and wild animals and delicious fruits. The Yokudans conquered the Island tamed the tigers and panthers and killed many of the poisonous animals. For hundreds of years the natives lived in peace, until the Imperials and Pirates arrived. The outlanders fell in love with the tropical climate and beautiful sandy beaches, but then they started to destroy the forest and disregarded the laws of nature, they brought their customs from the mainland, and started a war with the natives.

How do I get to the Island
Go to Solitude. Near the sawmill you will see a new dock area, talk to the Pirate, enter the ship to begin your new adventure, or go to the Temple of Mara there you will find a teleport spell.

How do I get back to Skyrim?
Go to Dibella's Temple in the Diamond District, there you will find a teleport spell

Features:
New Tropical Tropical Island (With LOD)
15 Quests
New Join-able factions
The Imperial Nines
The Ra Gada
The Red Sabre Pirates
Namira's Cult
Jungle Soundtrack
New weapons and armor
New tropical palm trees etc
New Animals, Seagulls, sharks, tigers, panthers.
New exotic fruits
and much more

Factions:
The Ra Gada is a group of warriors and assassins led by Raven a direct descendant from Cyrus the Legendary mercenary! The guild was formed to protect their lands, and keep the Imperial presence out of their lands, as the Imperials tried to control them, Raven and his followers stood up against them. They also fight for honor, respect and the welfare of their land and humanity.

Red Sabre Pirates - A powerful fleet of Pirates! They go around raiding and burning down villages, seeking treasure and power! and could careless about the welfare of humanity, their only concern is booty "gold" and loads of it.

Imperial Nines - Band of thieves, ex imperial soldiers, mercenaries, they claim loyalty to the empire in their own crooked way, and they claim that they are the law, but in reality they claim to be the law to do their own bidding, and get away with crime, and extortion. The Imperial Nine's act like noble imperials but their just as ruthless as the Red Sabre pirates.

Namira's Cult - Are evil mages, necromancers and brutal cannibals who worship Namira and cause havoc upon the land! They do as they please and could care less about the welfare of humanity.

Climate
The Redguard Expansion contains it's own climate settings and water settings, giving players an exotic and tropical vibe.

Disclaimer
This mod is free from copy righted content. Permission has been granted to use the custom asset's, DJ Red Rad personally spoke with
the talented mod authors mentioned in the hall of fame.
The rest are free modding resources.

The jungle sounds have also been retrieved from freesound.org. The author has aquired the license and is free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material
in any medium or format. Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material. for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
http://www.freesound.org/people/folkart%20films/sounds/122767/
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Voice Cast
Anduniel, Anna Castiglioni- Jasmine: https://twitter.com/AnnaCastleVoice
Imperial Nine Guard: Sally Feng : https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyMewGaming
Marcus Tallis - Tim Porter : http://www.timathus.com/
Namira's Cult Boss - Brad Smith : https://twitter.com/bradsmithvr
Red Sabre & Namira's Cult Assassins -Linda/Ashley: http://www.freesound.org/people/11linda/
Martha (Farm Owner) Heather Jane Hogan : https://heatherjanehogan.com/
LordMonk3y - Benjamin the leader of the Imperial Nine
Raynel Red - Raven, Jake Raj Saladin

Hall of Fame
TESMU - Big thanks to The Elder Scrolls Modders United for providing help with the mod.
MannyGT - Modding resources, ruins,buildings etc. (Personally spoke with the author, received permission to use certain assett's)
Breti - Modding resources, houses etc (Personally spoke with the author, received permission.)
Ghosus- For his splendid weapon Pack
zzjay- Pirate Hat (Personally spoke with the mod author) Thank you.
Insanity Sorrow
CD Projekt Red & Oaristys- (Modding resources)
Gendundrup (Free Modding resources, personally spoke with the author)
testiger2 - Armor, Mesh Resources
Ladyonthemoon - Level of detail expert
Antiscamp - Inspiration, and overall help with navmesh and LOD creation.
Garnet & flintone - For the Orient Set!
bfadragon - For the resource extra food.
Blary - Modding resources
MuppetPuppet - Modding resources, thank you.
Tamira and mr_siika - Modding resources, tropical plants, palm trees, flowers, Treehouse etc (Personally spoke with Tamira, big fan of her work. Thank you Tamira)
Stroti - Modding resources
Elinen, Ztree, Vurt, SparrowPrince - Modding resoures grass, flowers
MJY - The Author of the mysterious Island, Modding resources. (Personally spoke with MJY and received permission to use his assett's (Thank you appreciate your work MJY.)
Blackflag & Hyperactivechild -Landscape Textures
Markus Liberty (Tellmann) - for the modelling and texturing Cyrodiil Ship and boat resource
Ga-Knomboe Boy - GKB Green Trees (Modding resources) Thank you.
WesleyWalesAnderson - Witcher 2 Nilfgaardian Mage Outfit! Personally spoke with the mod author, received permission to use the outfit.
Antony Bellingham Tutorial videos, thank you for your wonderful videos.
Alexander J. Velicky (Thank you for the tutorial on LOD)
Darkfox127 - Tutorial videos
Varlaisaran - Ayleid Resource

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm hoping you add the exclusive one soon, wouldn't want to mess up my saves by switching versions in case there's even the smallest thing that might glitch. With my luck, I'd suffer it. ;)

Oh, and what would the exclusive feature be? A brothel with sexlab integration would be nice? :D

Yep, a torrent, let the world cloud do the work of hosting and seeding. if its under CC licenses, wheres the harm in that.(unless im wrong and you go to jail for 25 years :angel: )

That file was removed from THAT other site i dont know why and not on your mirror either. anything we should know ? it explodes on installing? :lol:

i suggest splitting the upload into Meshes, Textures and the rest. As textures has to be split into 3 archives, this would result in 5 downloads.
But in case of an update to the ESP and/or scripts, people don't have to download everthing all over again saving on bandwidth for LL & the users and this way the mod can be uploaded on LL.

English:

The attached files are patched with USLEEPs changes and are localized.
TRER_4-0_PartUSLEEP.7Z: Covers only some USLEEP changes but has no additional dependencies.
TRER_4-0_FullUSLEEP.7Z: Covers all USLEEP changes but has Dawnguard and USLEEP as additional dependencies.

The full version is still needed as those files only contain the plugin and the needed string tables.

Use these files only in combination with version 4.0 of this mod.

P.s.: The condition error in the quest "Jasmine must die!" is not caused by my changes and i can't fix it, because i don't know which quest he wants to check.

German:

Die angefügten Dateien wurden mit den Änderungen von USLEEP versehen und lokalisiert.

TRER_4-0_PartUSLEEP.7Z: Beinhaltet nur einige USLEEP-Änderungen, hat dafür aber keine weiteren Abhängigkeiten.
TRER_4-0_FullUSLEEP.7Z: Beinhaltet alle USLEEP-Änderungen, hat dafür aber zusätzlich Dawnguard und USLEEP als Abhängigkeit.

Eine vollständige deutsche Übersetzung liegt bei.
Die vollständige Version der Mod wird benötigt, da diese Dateien nur das Plugin und die String Tabellen beinhalten.
Benutze diese Dateien nur in Verbindung mit Version 4.0 dieser Mod.

P.s.: Der Fehler mit der Kondition in der Aufgabe "Jasmine muss sterben!" wurde nicht durch meine Änderungen ausgelöst und ich kann ihn auch nicht beheben, da ich nicht weis welche Aufgabe er prüfen will.

TRER_4-0_PartUSLEEP.7Z

TRER_4-0_FullUSLEEP.7Z

Look at the requirements and you'll see what it doesn't use.
That it doesn't need FNiS to be ran after installation is another hint.

if this doesn't tell you anything, then just play the mod ... oh, and install SL and some mods to be able to initiate procreation processes.

Guest Electriq

Sounds really intriguing, I'll definitely download it and give it a try, I always loved tropical locations :)

Also, I'd love it if you would list everything that includes under "and much more", I'm really curious, and I am sure a lot of other people are

Always provide full mod description if possible instead of "and much more" :P

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently this mod makes changes to the navmesh inside Dragonsreach and is causing NPC's to disappear or be relocated to inaccessible locations when they enter Dragonsreach.  Balgruuf is stuck outside on the Great Porch and NPC's coming in from the main Whiterun area never seem to appear on the other side.  Only seems to affect NPC's, as I can move in and out of those areas without issue.  If I disable this mod, all the NPC's are able to enter/exit Dragonsreach like expected.

Apparently this mod makes changes to the navmesh inside Dragonsreach and is causing NPC's to disappear or be relocated to inaccessible locations when they enter Dragonsreach.  Balgruuf is stuck outside on the Great Porch and NPC's coming in from the main Whiterun area never seem to appear on the other side.  Only seems to affect NPC's, as I can move in and out of those areas without issue.  If I disable this mod, all the NPC's are able to enter/exit Dragonsreach like expected.

It seems to cause a problem with the priest in temple of Mara too.  I couldn't get married until I stopped the mod..

Really hate to be this guy for the first time but, can we get a link to the mod that's not on dropbox? It keeps getting disabled because of traffic I guess? A MEGA link would be much appreciated. :)

Getting this error message when I try the link as well!  :(