Just entered the island and all kinds of dialogue options that appear make no sense to me. For example I can tell Naomi "I'm sorry my love" - even though I just met her - to which she will respond " [...]if you want to keep my love [...]". I can intimidate people who never did anything to me (like the savages on the ship) and accuse the leader of the imperial fraction ("your time ends now!") even though we just met and I have no clue what his motives are. "Hello Kita have you heard about the serial killings" when I neither know Kita nor of any serial killings and so on...

Other problems:

-the voices are often woefully quiet

-the default "pray at dibella altar" animation makes no sense

-foxes are hostile to me. Had it kill it personally since it prevented me from waiting.

All in all, nice visuals but either it needs bugfixing or polishing.

Look at the requirements and you'll see what it doesn't use.

That it doesn't need FNiS to be ran after installation is another hint.

if this doesn't tell you anything, then just play the mod ... oh, and install SL and some mods to be able to initiate procreation processes.

He should fix his category as regular quest mod instead it being under adult category. Same goes for his forbidden island quest that's in the SL frameworks category. Admire your sarcasm, but it tends to confuse/mislead people at times, just saying.

there's got to be some other reqs... it crashes every single time i get off the ship onto the docks on dibella island.

Same, I've tried multiple times, also tried as a new game. I think it's due to foreign clutters and details. Could lower your settings to play, or removing some visual mods.

Apparently this mod makes changes to the navmesh inside Dragonsreach and is causing NPC's to disappear or be relocated to inaccessible locations when they enter Dragonsreach.  Balgruuf is stuck outside on the Great Porch and NPC's coming in from the main Whiterun area never seem to appear on the other side.  Only seems to affect NPC's, as I can move in and out of those areas without issue.  If I disable this mod, all the NPC's are able to enter/exit Dragonsreach like expected.

Thanks for the heads up on this 4nik8tor, I was going mad trying to locate the problem mod making edits to dragonsreach , For me it seems the throne and enchanting table as well as farengars bed are missing , Bahh..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I returned to Solitude and found floating grass growing inside EVERY building.  

Some of the quests in DI made no sense.

Most of the wildlife is oblivious to my presence.... the panther and tiger repaints of Sabrecats are beautiful but they're harmless as kittens.   Which is doubly weird since people seem to be the only prey on the island for them to hunt.  The sharks are awesome but they -really- shouldn't drop scales for loot....sharks don't HAVE scales ;)

The scenery is beautiful and I do love the struggles that could play out any number of different ways depending on how the player behaves (or misbehaves).

Guest Long John

@DJRedRad - The drop box link is down again! Could a mega link please be used instead of or in addition to the current download sources for your mod?

In addition if you are going to use the other two sources please re-upload the drop box download.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

seriously no one :(

Seriously you don't want to use this ..this is a mod that was broken from day one it is not DJ's mod he has no idea how to fix it and neither did the original author. It will cause big issues in game and usually breaks your game to the point of needing a fresh install of skyrim.

• 2 years later...