Crashing during saving in nightcaller temple

Saric92

I figured I'd come here because reddit rarely helps that much anymore...

Anyway, I'm having consistent crashes whenever the game autosaves, or whenever I save after the torpor sequence in nightcaller temple. I can save during the torpor sequence, just not anytime after inside. I also completed the quest and tried to save afterwards, but with no luck. Here is my load order etc http://www.modwat.ch/u/saric92

And my papyrus log is in the attachment below. Can anybody see anything particularly wrong?

Papyrus.0.log

The nightcaller quest was bugged for a very long time and is still frickle.
Disable autosave, save before entering the temple and then play all the way thru w/o saving.
Once done go to the inn in Dawnstar, execute PCB in the console and save. Should work.

As a side note: The quest works fine in vanilla with all DCLs + USLEEP, so how the quest works depends pretty much on the used mods and differs between installations.

in my installation i can't save everytime during this quest but most of the time, but i use way less mods.

The nightcaller quest was bugged for a very long time and is still frickle.

Disable autosave, save before entering the temple and then play all the way thru w/o saving.

Once done go to the inn in Dawnstar, execute PCB in the console and save. Should work.

As a side note: The quest works fine in vanilla with all DCLs + USLEEP, so how the quest works depends pretty much on the used mods and differs between installations.

in my installation i can't save everytime during this quest but most of the time, but i use way less mods.

Yup, that did the trick. I know skyrim has a few quests that are better left untouched (such as jiub's pages) but wasn't aware that this one was a little buggy as well. Thanks.

Archived