Do these mods exist?

utv

Hey -

I was wondering if any FO3 mods existed for the following topics: Spanking, with/without objects. Masturbating, with/without objects.

I know sexus has a small watersports section but are there any other stand alone watersports mods available?

-Thanks.

Guest Donkey

not for fallout 3 as far as i remember i know wesex has some spanking in it. but that is for fallout new vegas. fallout 3 never had any real adult community releasing stuff like oblivion had.

• 1 month later...

There was a mod that had masturbation in it that was part of prostitution. You were given the option to ask for a number of sex acts and a few of them focused on masturbation. You were also able to use a number of objects like the police baton and soda bottles. Unfortunately I don't recall the name of the mod. It was a japanese mod that I believe required sexus and AP. The mod wasn't stable for me but that might have been my fault.

Archived