Load order? Glitched installations? No idea.

Hi, me again. This time I came up with something pretty interesting. Learned from past mistakes, set up Skyrim and MO properly. Using the most up to date versions of Wrye Bash, FNIS, TES5Edit, and LOOT. The game itself runs smoothly; but there's been little nagging things in it that've been wigging out, and I can't figure out why. Problems thus far:

- I tried tweaking my load order about, and so far all it's done is help with slow load problems in some areas, while make them worse in others. Using LOOT and MO's default sort function haven't really helped.

- My body mods seem to be all out of whack and clashing with Sexlab mods like Soul Gem Oven 3 and HentaiPregnancy. Breast and belly appearances either go insanely huge, don't show up at all, or "flash" in and out.

- Not sure if I'm using the wrong clothing/armor mod; but character body shapes don't show up through it at all. The same thing has been happening with a hooves mod I installed off LoversLab.

- Some of the SOS models are borked. I isolated this by making the models in question unequippable; but the curious thing is the model shouldn't be in the game at all. I uninstalled, reinstalled without it, it's still there for some weird reason. Can't get rid of it, so just went through the MM to stash them from being an eyesore.

- All critters from MNC stuff seem to have sheathes, but nothing in them.

- At times, running certain animations causes me to be stuck in them indefinitely. For instance there was one time I got drunk while camping a good distance from Whiterun. Got stuck in the drunkeness animation even after I sobered up. Reloading the game didn't help, nor did using different animations to get out of that state. I had to hop, skip, and jump back to Whiterun for a specific "hangover remedy" to clear it, despite no hangover. Was weird. Another instance is when I use Milk Mod Economy's milker stuff. For some reason, I can't use the equippable milkers, so I used the debug function to get milking done. I get stuck indefinitely where the animation is supposed to end. Same with the NPC I've been testing on as well. FNIS is up to date and run before starting the game, the animations are THERE, so I'm sure it can't be that.

I'm reasonably sure it's all got something to do with my load order; but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Would someone else know, or know if it's another problem?

Mod List / Load Order

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 Dawnguard.esm

•  03 HearthFires.esm

•  04 Dragonborn.esm

•  05 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp [Version 3.0.4]

•  06 ApachiiHair.esm

•  07 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  08 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.6]

•  09 hdtHighHeel.esm

•  0A Campfire.esm

•  0B CompanionArissa.esm

•  0C ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  0D LorecraftESM.esm

•  0E Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm

•  0F Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  10 dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm

•  11 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

•  12 HentaiPregnancy.esm

•  13 FNIS.esp

•  14 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

•  15 CharacterMakingExtender.esp

•  16 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

•  17 UIExtensions.esp

•  18 SkyUI.esp

•  19 RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

•  1A RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

•  1B RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

•  1C Bounty Gold.esp [Version 1.0]

•  1D SexLabGenderChange.esp

•  1E SLAnimLoader.esp

•  1F NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

•  20 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

•  21 SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp

•  22 SexLab_Solutions.esp

•  23 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

•  24 Civil War Overhaul.esp

•  25 Holidays.esp

•  26 Immersive Weapons.esp

•  27 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

•  28 SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp

•  29 SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp

•  2A SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp

•  2B SexLabDefeat.esp

•  2C MilkModNEW.esp

•  2D MilkModNEW HF.esp

•  2E MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

•  2F calyps-animal-ears.esp

•  30 DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp

•  31 DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp

•  32 BijinAIO-2016_3.1.esp

•  33 Bijin Wives.esp

•  34 Bijin NPCs.esp

•  35 ArcheryDummyXP.esp

•  36 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  37 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  38 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  39 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  3A HentaiCreatures.esp

•  3B Cloaks.esp

•  3C Frostfall.esp

•  3D Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp

•  3E Hunterborn.esp

•  3F Hunterborn Campfire Patch.esp

•  40 MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp

•  41 FNISspells.esp

•  42 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

•  43 RND_AnimalLoot.esp

•  44 Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp

•  45 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

•  46 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

•  47 LPBards.esp

•  48 Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp

•  ++ Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp

•  49 SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

•  4A Males of Skyrim.esp

•  4B kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers MCM.esp

•  4C kuerteeSimpleMultipleFollowers.esp

•  4D Lorecraft - Vanilla.esp

•  4E Dr_Bandolier.esp

•  4F Lorecraft - Bandolier.esp

•  50 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

•  51 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.3]

•  52 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.3]

•  53 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

•  54 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

•  55 MilkSomeCows.esp

•  56 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

•  57 SOS - Electra's Secret Addon.esp

•  ++ CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

•  58 Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

•  59 SexLabWerewolves.esp

•  5A dc-untamed-000.esp

•  5B DSmystictails.esp

•  5C XPMSE.esp

•  5D Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp

•  5E Hooves.esp

•  5F aya_099.esp

•  60 _aya_zelaII.esp

•  61 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.1.4]

•  62 ArlenneFollower.esp

•  63 XDFollower_Aisha.esp

•  64 _clover.esp

•  65 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus log in file attachments.

Papyrus.0.log

- My body mods seem to be all out of whack and clashing with Sexlab mods like Soul Gem Oven 3 and HentaiPregnancy. Breast and belly appearances either go insanely huge, don't show up at all, or "flash" in and out.

Body one is pretty easy to sort, go to the home page of each mod that changes breast/belly size, check to see how its done, most of them use nio overide now, if so go into each mod and set max breast size to about 2-3 and max belly size to around 6-7.

Then go into the \SKSE\Plugins directory and find nioverride.ini , open that file up and find

iScaleMode=

this defaults to 0, change it to 3 which will limit the max size it can grow them to, then save, that should sort out the flash in and out, as that is saying something is changing those nodes then another mod is changing them again,  though if all the mods changing the sizes do not use nio that will be the cause as well, you might however be able to find patches for nio for thos mods.

• 3 weeks later...

- Not sure if I'm using the wrong clothing/armor mod; but character body shapes don't show up through it at all. The same thing has been happening with a hooves mod I installed off LoversLab.

This one could be a pain to sort or could be very easy, check to make sure that each armour mod you have has a bodyslide file set for it, they could be in the mod itself or you may need to download them from somewhere else.

If you are not sure check to see if there is a CalienteTools\bodyslide folder and that its not empty.  If it is you will need to see if there are bodyslide files for that armour mod for your body type.

If all is good, then run bodyslide through mod organiser, when its ready to go, go up to the line showing Outfit/body make sure that that is the body you use, in my case it is CBBE Body HDT

In the option underneath it choose the body preset you are using this could be cbbe cury, thin or what not, or some other preset for the body shape, in my case it would be VenusNymphette.

Now create a empty directory on your desktop or somewhere, it does not matter where nor does it matter what its called, just remember where you made it and what it is called.

Next tick the racemenu morphs in the bottom left of the screen next to the batch build button, when the tick shows up then then hold down the Alt key and hit the batch build button, that should then pop up a list off all the bodyslide armours and bodies you have installed, make you way down un-selecting those that you do not want to use, make sure to de-select any bodies that are in the list apart from the one you want to use leave that in, after you do this, select the build option, it will then ask you where you want to build those files, navigate using the brower it show to where you made the empty directory, when its in the right place select the choose directory option then sit back and wait for a while it will build the meshes for the armours you choose.

Note you could just do the above step for the armours that are not changing.

When its all done, goto the directory you made then zip the files in it, then install that with your current mod organiser, make sure its the last one, with mo just leave it at the bottom of the left pane just above the overwrite folder.  That should make all the armours, clothing and such change size for their bits when needed.  If it does not then go and check to make sure that you have the bodyslide files for that armour that does not.

Archived