OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

So Just Curious, how do I set up profiles, bios, etc to be displayed through OSA's UI. I think I could make a lot of use out of this, along with alot of other people I'm sure.

This is prety easy to do. You have example profile for Camilla so all you need to do is create/change folder name (01347B) which is her base ID into some other NPCs base ID.

You can find out NPC base id on wiki by googling for their name or by targeting them while console is opened.

Next you need to create/edit profile.ini inside that folder. And its all about text editing and experimenting at this point.

It should be the same as before - Numpad period by default.

If you started NPC on NPC scene then you will have to inspect and observe them in order to end the scene.

Unfortunately for some reason previously binded key is not working, I didn't try to bind other than numpad period through

And im talking about PC on NPC scene.

I will try to bind different key later today... maybe something/another mod/script is blocking it? I have plenty mods installed.

Yay, it's released! 

I already started tinkering with it a bit, so I already have some more technical questions. 

Is there gonna be some more information coming that goes more into detail about the technical stuff?

Hi Supertin,

Thanks and yes I'm writing documents on the different xml you can add and what the fields do. I'll have a decent first pass at it soon, in the meantime feel free to talk to me here about anything you need to know. it would help me get sections written out in advance and ready to go also.

So based off of what I skimmed over, this is basically a mod that allows the character to engage in an "act" in real time, or in a series of "interactive" (button activated) steps, like hugging, then kissing, then foreplay, and then sex, (instead of, "hey let's fuck" and then right into the animation as the computer takes the wheel) at which point the other mod (Osex) can be used to navigate the scene?

This framework looks and sounds interesting, the issue I see is, there are allot of sex mods out there already, and they haven't been updated in a while by the people who created, or were working on them last, which means it's unlikely that those authors will be making any patches for this framework. I could be wrong, but I think this framework is coming a little too late to the scene. Unfortunately, unless you or someone else will be making the "patches" I read about in the description.

Or maybe I'm COMPLETELY misunderstand things.

I don't really care about mods like that, and I'm not patching it for them. A majority of it is just sociopathic dialogue entries into cold, non interactive animation roulette, my Skyrim does just fine without it. If you want to consider that the end all be all, that's your opinion but you are wrong. Beyond that though this is an animation engine, it doesn't apply just to sex.

Hi I downloaded your stuff and I'm looking through it, seems pretty straightforward in the file structure and I'll give it a whirl going off the demo and comparing it to the Osex one as well.

I thinking I may be able to grab the form ID's and such using Tes5edit, though it will take a few days as my health is kinda borked at the moment and I fall asleep at random times.  

From what i saw there is a folder per class of item i.e. 1 for helms, boots, cuirass, gloves and so on. The tricky one i think are going to be the modular armours like Lustmord Vampire armour, as they have quite a bit more to them. Will keep you posted as to my progress 

Hi Blackhand, the folder can be any kind of grouping you want, in the example I was grouping them by item type but you can make the folders hold anything. A <folder> just becomes a button that you can click to open a new level of the menu. You'll see the declare document also. You can add new XML's as another layer of subdivision by adding other <declare> blocks and making doc="" the name of the other xml.

To summarize: instead of cuirass, gloves, etc you could group by iron, steel, wolf. Whatever you like the folders to be.

TesVedit, creation kit, or in game help console would all work to show you the form IDs.

So based off of what I skimmed over, this is basically a mod that allows the character to engage in an "act" in real time, or in a series of "interactive" (button activated) steps, like hugging, then kissing, then foreplay, and then sex, (instead of, "hey let's fuck" and then right into the animation as the computer takes the wheel) at which point the other mod (Osex) can be used to navigate the scene?

This framework looks and sounds interesting, the issue I see is, there are allot of sex mods out there already, and they haven't been updated in a while by the people who created, or were working on them last, which means it's unlikely that those authors will be making any patches for this framework. I could be wrong, but I think this framework is coming a little too late to the scene. Unfortunately, unless you or someone else will be making the "patches" I read about in the description.

Or maybe I'm COMPLETELY misunderstand things.

I don't really care about mods like that, and I'm not patching it for them. A majority of it is just sociopathic dialogue entries into cold, non interactive animation roulette, my Skyrim does just fine without it. If you want to consider that the end all be all, that's your opinion but you are wrong. Beyond that though this is an animation engine, it doesn't apply just to sex.

I don't really care much for the dialog in allot of those mods either, it is simple, unrealistic, and often crude in its approach, which hurts the immersion factor for me, but not enough to stop me from using those mods. The "animation roulette" aspect could be fixed by this framework (or I guess the other one you worked on) for some of those mods however, which is what I would really like to see changed (aside from a more "interesting" or believable dialog path). I don't really care much for the fetish and rape mods out there myself (if that's mostly what you're thinking of), I'm more interested in seeing depth added to mods with consensual scenes. I'm not trying to say that this framework's unfortunately late entry to the scene is a "be all end all" deal, I'm more disappointed that this mod's timing means allot of the mods I already play with will probably always lack the kind of depth that a framework like this can add, because modding seems to be slowing down or stopped completely for Skyrim regarding complex mods that involve graphic romantic scenarios as their end game, which means I'm probably not going to be seeing anything new to replace the mods that myself and many others are already using.

Whelp this is just FUCKING GREAT! Now I can NOT play Skyrim anymore because of your mod breaking it. I still can't move EVEN after removing it. What the heck did it do to the game's controls?

I-am-FUCKED-thank you OSA.

I feel obligated to respond on this garbage slander since you felt the need to dick up my whole 3rd page with this BS. OSA did nothing to your game. I am disappointed that you had to bring these accusations although the entirety of it is based in your own inability to manage your Skyrim and maybe other mods you use that actually DID break your game for whatever the hell reason you were having.

OSA is professionally made with a lot of people devoting a lot of time to make sure it runs smoothly for everyone, that doesn't mean it doesn't have some issues or still have some bugs but nothing in the realm of this garbage you brought here. Don't ask for my help if you're going to disrespect the and hurt project that much, you will not get it. Seriously F U.

Holy... mother... of... modding...

I'm speechless.

I usually never take the time to post here but damn this is way too impressive for me not to be hyped like hell for this !

I'm definitely interested in helping this project in any way possible since it's not only "the most innovative mod ever made",

but the most ambitious I've ever seen in my, at least, 6 years into modding !

I've currently only had the time to read some parts of the project description but it already hypes me way too much to not wanna take part in the development of this incredible project !

I'll take the time to read everything ASAP but for now, I'm just letting you know that if this mod is ever brought to maturity, your name is gonna be well known from any member of the Skyrim modding community and probably even more than that !

Seriously dude, unbelievable work !

I usually never take the time to post here but damn this is way too impressive for me not to be hyped like hell for this !

EDIT: oh and by the way sorry to hear that some inexperienced people are just trash-talking a mod author just because they have no idea of what they're doing --', I feel like I just posted at the wrong time :/

I feel like I just posted at the wrong time :/

On the contrary, thanks for the nice comments!

We can use all the help we can get on this, as you said it's ambitious and hard to balance all the details. The heart and bulk of it is the animation engine, the rest is just some toys tacked on while I had the foundation in place. A lot of the extra stuff especially is in it's infancy but also the engine itself, I develop and add to pretty frequently so any ideas, direction, feedback on the systems, or hands on help / development using OSA is always much appreciated.

So Just Curious, how do I set up profiles, bios, etc to be displayed through OSA's UI. I think I could make a lot of use out of this, along with alot of other people I'm sure.

Hi Demon,

I'll have more instructions on this soon but profile is very straight forward so you should be good to go with this: The way it work is OSA looks for a profile.ini text document in a folder based on the NPC's FormID. If it finds the file it will display it, doesn't need mastery or anything to use it.

If you inspect an actor (Put the crosshairs on them and then hit Num +) you will bring up the inspect menu. Select the "INFO" option there and scroll up to "Technical"

You'll see they have a listing "Persona Directory" this is the folder that OSA will look in for that specific NPC. From here I would make that folder in your skyrim directory then copy the profile.ini from the camilla demo profile into the folder and start editing / playing with it from there. Persona Directory isn't just used for profile, all their unique OS identity data for Persona and Profile go into this folder.

As a note profile can grow to whatever is needed,  I am interested in Ideas on additional flavor text, but do need some guidance on what developers would like to see to include. At least for a little while I wouldn't go overboard in making to many profiles because it's possible things might shift slightly in how the ini is handled based on feedback, ideas, new needs that come up etc, just for the very near future since people haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet. For now the stats and bio are both all just ini entries in the profile.ini.

The player character can get a profile too however you have to set their directory yourself in the OS menu. There's a few options for how you'd like it handled.

------------------------

You don't to know the following stuff since it shows you the folder directory automatically but just to explain:

A note on the folder directory it makes, it uses a permenant identifier that is always true for an NPC by combing the last 6 digits of their form ID prefixed with the mod name (without the esp or esm)

For example Fione in my game is  0809206C  in OS.esp.  So her folder winds up being OS09206C (OS+090620C). The 08 at the front of her hex represents that she's from the 8th mod in my load order so that's replaced with the actual mod name since that can shift but the mod name itself wouldn't.

I don't post much, you can tell by my abysmal post count, but I thought I would pipe in here, Amazing work, and amazing mod. 

I just skimmed a lot of the posts as I don't have a lot of time to read through them all.

But I have to say the potential here is great, I think I read in my skimming that there's a version of Amorous Adventures being designed to use OSA instead of Sexlab, I can't wait for that. Think if that turns out how my imagination is hoping, I may abandon Sexlab for good.

I've got a lot of computer experience but unfortunately it's with hardware rather than software (PC building, networking etc.) BUT if you are looking for any particular testing or feedback by an average end user let me know where I should focus my efforts I'd be happy to help in the little ways I can.

Hi Demon,

I'll have more instructions on this soon but profile is very straight forward so you should be good to go with this: The way it work is OSA looks for a profile.ini text document in a folder based on the NPC's FormID. If it finds the file it will display it, doesn't need mastery or anything to use it.

If you inspect an actor (Put the crosshairs on them and then hit Num +) you will bring up the inspect menu. Select the "INFO" option there and scroll up to "Technical"

You'll see they have a listing "Persona Directory" this is the folder that OSA will look in for that specific NPC. From here I would make that folder in your skyrim directory then copy the profile.ini from the camilla demo profile into the folder and start editing / playing with it from there. Persona Directory isn't just used for profile, all their unique OS identity data for Persona and Profile go into this folder.

As a note profile can grow to whatever is needed,  I am interested in Ideas on additional flavor text, but do need some guidance on what developers would like to see to include. At least for a little while I wouldn't go overboard in making to many profiles because it's possible things might shift slightly in how the ini is handled based on feedback, ideas, new needs that come up etc, just for the very near future since people haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet. For now the stats and bio are both all just ini entries in the profile.ini.

The player character can get a profile too however you have to set their directory yourself in the OS menu. There's a few options for how you'd like it handled.

------------------------

You don't to know the following stuff since it shows you the folder directory automatically but just to explain:

A note on the folder directory it makes, it uses a permenant identifier that is always true for an NPC by combing the last 6 digits of their form ID prefixed with the mod name (without the esp or esm)

For example Fione in my game is  0809206C  in OS.esp.  So her folder winds up being OS09206C (OS+090620C). The 08 at the front of her hex represents that she's from the 8th mod in my load order so that's replaced with the actual mod name since that can shift but the mod name itself wouldn't.

So Basically, Open OSA go to info > Technical and find the filepath to the Persona Directory, and if its not in files make the file path? Also where is this example profile.ini

So Basically, Open OSA go to info > Technical and find the filepath to the Persona Directory, and if its not in files make the file path? Also where is this example profile.ini

Close but not from the main menu you'll have to inspect the actor you are making a profile for (Target with crosshairs and num+) all actors will have their directory listed there under info > technical so you'll never have to figure it out on your own.

Make the folder directory for that NPC copy profile.ini into it and start filling things in. If you don't want an entry for their stats you can just delete it, the very first section in the ini is for customizing some display, like if you want to break out Affiliation or Class and have them big like in the demo or not etc.

CamillaProfileDemo.zip is here: (Has a demonstration profile made for camilla)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/?p=1608801

Very nice work!

I suppose you don't create character sheets for every npc in Skyrim + Mods? Since they are just plain text files, it could be useful to put those in a git repository and crowdsource the creation of those?

I think that's a great idea Savio, a lot of the information is concrete it would just need to be entered. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to devote to something like that but if no one else does I'll put up a git to start getting things organized for Skyrim npc's profile.

Close but not from the main menu you'll have to inspect the actor you are making a profile for (Target with crosshairs and num+) all actors will have their directory listed there under info > technical so you'll never have to figure it out on your own.

Make the folder directory for that NPC copy profile.ini into it and start filling things in. If you don't want an entry for their stats you can just delete it, the very first section in the ini is for customizing some display, like if you want to break out Affiliation or Class and have them big like in the demo or not etc.

Very nice work!

I suppose you don't create character sheets for every npc in Skyrim + Mods? Since they are just plain text files, it could be useful to put those in a git repository and crowdsource the creation of those?

I think that's a great idea Savio, a lot of the information is concrete it would just need to be entered. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to devote to something like that but if no one else does I'll put up a git to start getting things organized for Skyrim npc's profile.

Oh okay. Thank you, gonna try this out.

Very excited for this for a long time! It's nothing short of amazing what you've managed to do.

Installed the test version, but it reports back a error initializing the plugin when i load the game, UI related - it tells me to read the troubleshoot faq, but i can't find it on the site, i suppose is under construction? Any help or tips are appreciated.

Very excited for this for a long time! It's nothing short of amazing what you've managed to do.

Installed the test version, but it reports back a error initializing the plugin when i load the game, UI related - it tells me to read the troubleshoot faq, but i can't find it on the site, i suppose is under construction? Any help or tips are appreciated.

I think you need OSA 1.08 found here

And the OSex 1.08 Plugin found here

I think.  Hope that helps!

For example a list of all the different shortcuts in the .xmls, unless it already exists and I didn't see it.

I can guess what some of them do or mean and I'm sure it saves alot of time once you know them all. But it's difficult to figure out when a lot of them are just single letters >.<

Supertin,

Since it sounds like you are rolling already I'll do a quick crash course here it will help me get all the text sorted out for the guide anyways: Very sorry for how fast I'm typing this, incomplete, I'm just typing out loosely in hopes that it helps in the meantime while I get proper documentation together. I covered ever entry shown in the DemoModule here:

3 Main .xml document types are used in an OSA module:

- module.xml

- pandect.xml

- scene(s).xml

1 .ini type is used for translation

module.xml is global settings for your entire group of scenes + things that should happen at start

pandect.xml is an extension to module.xml but it's only loaded when needed. Pandect winds up being a lot larger because it contains a lot of flavor text etc. I didn't want that all preloaded at the front and delaying combat scenes etc. so I split them up. module.xml is crucial module information needed at the start of a scene pandect is information that's only needed if the user is doing stuff in menu's and looking around.

MODULE.XML

--------------------

<module id="OSADemo1" name="OSA Demo 1" creator="Ceo" v="1.00" actors="2">

id= Identifier for the actionscript to find it  name= Display name for people to read  creatorr= you   actors = Number of actors in your scene

-------------------

<init cmd="sortactors" bygender="1"/>

<inits> are run at start this one sorts actors by gender. I left some stuff over in this by accident you don't need gen0 gen1 here it now looks at their <role> for that. OSex for example prefers females and males in certain animations so I use this but it's optional.

You can use these also:

<init cmd="flags" id="loc" val="1"/>

-This one sets the start location flag of the scene to a different actor (val="1" so actor1 in this case). By default actor 0 is the start location, (The player in the case of hot keys) In my combat animations I animate the player approaching the enemy however so I want the scene to start on the target instead of the player. I use the above <init> in that case.

<init cmd="preload" id="persona" a="0"/>

- Persona data isn't loaded until it's needed however in the case of fast passed scenes it doesn't have enough time. Drive by spank for example is just a few seconds, it doesn't have enough time to load the persona on demand, preload tells it to load that actors persona data right at the start.

-----------------------------

<modify cmd="bodyScale" actor="0" bodyscale0="1.03" bodyscale1="1.03"/>
<modify cmd="bodyScale" actor="1" bodyscale0="1.0" bodyscale1="1.0" />

<modify> are run at the start, these change the bodyscale of the actor so i can ensure it's the same for all users (perfect alignment)
actor= the actor to apply the scale too  bodyscale0= if the actor is male   bodyscale1= if the actor is female. (In almost all cases if you see me having pairs of entries with 0 and 1 following the name then it's per gender)

----------------------------------------

<role name="Tough Guy" gen="0" npc="npc">
<gfx signet="sgo_dom_ic" color="19c4bd" itarg="omu_male"/>
</role>

<role name="Acrobat Lady" gen="1" npc="npc">
<gfx signet="sgo_sub_op" color="e86570" itarg="omu_female"/>
</role>

each actor gets a <role> section they are in order of their actor number. The first <role> is for actor 0 and the second is for actor1 etc.

name = Flavor text displayed by the targeting menu for that role, gen= prefered gender if <init> autosort is used, npc=  (npc or creature)

<gfx> is for that roles visual and color menu stuff,  signet= is the icon that appears on the nav menu for them, color= color used whenever allowed for them, itarg= icon to use on the targeting menu for this role  

------------------------------------------------

<autoscene id="0D|ST6!KN6|Ap|HeroicPose"/>

autoscene id=  the OSA api let's developers pick what scene to begin from but if they don't fill it in then it gets automatically assigned. Autoscene is a list of scenes for OSA to pick from if a start scene isn't defined. You can stack them up like this if you want more then one:

</module>    

PANDECT.XML

<pandect id="OSADemo1" creator="Ceo" subtitle="OSA Demonstration | Level 1" slogan="Basic Scenes">

id = same as module.xml id,  creator= you  subtile= Flavor text displayed on the module info menu" slogan="flavor text2 displayed on the module info menu

<fonts majcolor="e86570" jumbo="1"/>

-color and size of the module name on the info menu, jumbo can be 0 1 or 2 (progressively larger)

<sceneglobal majcolor="e86570"/>

-In some cases a color will be used when displaying titles of scenes in your module, this is the color

<keybind targeting="crosshair" directional="omni"/>

- This defines how the module gets keybound. There's only 2 possibilities at the moment. The above which uses the player's crosshair target and works from any direction. Or this one:

<keybind targeting="crosshair" directional="angle" directionalmin="120" directionalmax="240"/>

- Also uses the crosshairs but only allows the scene to start from a certain angle. This one for example only triggers when behind the actor 120d - 240d. 

</pandect>    

SCENE(S).XML  (LOOPS)

Scenes. There's 2 general types of scenes in OSA: Transitions and Loops

Loops:

-----------

<scene id="0D|ST6!KN6|Ap|HeroicPose" actors="2" style="OScene">
- Id for the engine to find the scene,  actors = number of actors involved,  
style= What actionscript is used to process the scene. For the most part OScene is the go to type. I have two more which I'll get into later,

OSceneTog (Which is a switchboard based on xml replicating if checks, for example if actor1 = female play this scene otherwise play that scene)
OPosition (Complicated kind of scene style that requires a lot of transitions to work, I use it in ESG redressing, for example it will look see if the next scene needs the actor sitting, if it does it will play the sitting animation and then play the next scene.)

---------

<info name="Heroic Pose" animator="Ceo"/>
-Flavor text name of the animation, and the animators name

--------

<anim id="0Sx0D_Ap-HeroicPose" t="L" l="2"/>

-animation id, OSA will add a _0 _1 etc. for each actor in the scene. For example with the above since this is a 2 actor scene OSA sends an event to the first actor to play 0Sx0D_Ap-HeroicPose_0 animation and the second actor to play 0Sx0D_Ap-HeroicPose_1 animation.  You leave off the _0 or _1 here and let OSA handle that.  

t="L" for loops    t="T" for transitions. the difference is that transitions need a dest="SceneToGoTo' and will go to that scene automatically when the time expires.

l= length of animation in seconds,  float works also ie: 2.0, 2.5, 4

********************************************************************************************

<nav style="NP1">
<actor a="1" g="A1" t="C" b="sgo_sub_op">
<page g="G1" t="M" b="m_tri_op">
<bt t="A" b="oba_th_op" h="h_maj_op" i="bsy_du01_op">
<n dest="0D|ST6!KN6|Ap|HeroicPose+11FlipUp" desc="flipUpStandOnHands"/></bt>
</page>
</actor>
</nav>

The nav block:

-style = "NP1" this is the type of navigation menu to use, I'm making a text based one and a smaller one for combat that's more heads up but for now NP1 is the only one I have.

<actor>
If the actor can do actions from that scene that you had an <actor> for them set a= to their actor role number

for example if both actors have moves:
<actor a="0">
</actor>
<actor a="1">
</actor>

if only the second actor has moves, you'd leave off the first <actor>

<actor a="1">
</actor>

---------------

<actor a="1" g="A1" t="C" b="sgo_sub_op">

g="A1" this is always A1 for now it's just in as a toggle in case other menu options come up in the future
t="C" always C for now, I forgot what this does actually
b=" The signet icon to display for this actor at the bottom left

------------------

<pages>

You can add as many pages as you want to an actor, these are meant to organize different types of moves:

<page g="G1" t="M" b="m_tri_op">
</page>

g= hard coded toggle that should always be G1 for now, t="M" hard code toggle that should always be M for now (Future proofing stuff)
b= icon to use for that page

---------------

Buttons

You can put as many buttons on a page as you want:

t="A" this is the circle type, the only other option I have is A2RV which makes my tall rectangle boxes I use in OSex sometimes.
b= " the base icon to use (Background)  h=" the halo to use (Spinning color border around the icon when selected)  i= " the icon to use that goes on the base

<n> is for where the button navigates too:

dest=  Scene to go to        desc= flavor text that's displayed, this is the name of the entry in translate.ini that you want to have show up. You'll see in the translate it has some conjugation methods for He, Her, His, Her etc. I recommend just following these in your own module and including the non-english one's also since the extra conjugation helps some languages.

</scene>

SCENE(S).XML  (TRANSITIONS)

<scene id="0D|ST6!KN6|Ap|HeroicPose+11FlipUp" actors="2" style="OScene">
<info name="Heroic Pose |+ Flip Up" animator="Ceo"/>
<anim id="0Sx0D_Ap-HeroicPose+11FlipUp" t="T" l="2" dest="0D|ST6!LF6|Ho|CircusStand">
</anim>
</scene>

same as scene just a lot shorter since it has no nav. The only difference is you set t="T" and add dest="Scene to go to"

.OSMODS

One last thing is your .omod file:

OSADemo1$1$OSA Demo 1$OSA Demonstration, Level 1$omu_demo1.osmod

.osmods are empty files, their only purpose is to have the title put into a list and sent to the UI so the UI knows what's installed. It basically is just a declaration that your module is installed so the UI knows.

Their title is a list of a few data entries each separated by a $

ID of your module $ Show in library 1 = yes 0 = no (In case you made a module only for API usage and wanted it hidden) $ Actual name of your module for humans to read $ Abbreviated subtitle / flavor text for your module $ Icon to display in the library for your module

------------------

Rant on Folder Structure:

Don't let this part intimidate you, I'm just talking a bit about it to try to shed some light on things, basically the first steps of module making hints at one of the most complicated things to set up which is AutoNav so it's hard for me to explain and I kind of just have to ask people to trust me on it for now:

This relates to how folder structure for scenes gets autogenerated by the script. 

If you look at the sceneID's I use:

0D|ST6!KN6|Ap|HeroicPose

it becomes this folder:

0D / ST6KN6 / AP / 

The first part has to be a short designation for a plugin for your module (The default one). The next two can be whatever you want, the way I do is to make autonav possible, but autonav is advanced and hard to explain, something to get into once everything else is figured out.

The | in the scene id needs to match the / in the folder structure. You'll see I use ! in mine these are related to autonav. The ST6 is for actor0 and KN6 is for actor1 Standing facing "north" and Kneeling Facing "north". This middle group allows you to put ! in to separate actors which gets ommited from the folder structure but you don't have to do any of this, the way I set it up is the limits of some OSA features but it wouldn't hurt to replicate what I do, (If positioning applies to your scene) in terms of using abbreviated position notation for each actor. I do it for a reason.  

AP is an additional orientation thing. I use Ho (Holding) Ap (Apart) Sx (Sex) in mine.

The first one has to be the pluginID but can call the other 2 whatever you want, as long as you have three folders.  The way I do it is to facilitate autonavigation to group scenes that make sense to move to between, for example in OSex moving between different sex positions within a specific positioning of actors doesn't require much movement but to have them go to not having sex and holding each other requires a more substantial series of transitions.)  That way I can put all the nearby holding scenes into one autonav group etc.

Hi Blade,

The FAQ isn't up yet but here's a copy paste from the section it mentions:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/?p=1609046

I think you need OSA 1.08 found here

And the OSex 1.08 Plugin found here

I think.  Hope that helps!

Thanks, FoxFingers! The forums can get me a bit confused sometimes. It appears that the installation was correct, i redownloaded and reinstalled just to make sure, but the problem persists. I think there's something wrong with my skyUI install, not sure what is interfering with the mod. :/

Thanks again. :)

Hi Blade,

The FAQ isn't up yet but here's a copy paste from the section it mentions:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/?p=1609046

Thanks a lot! Less Intrusive Hud is the culprit, gonna unnistall it NOW (i like the mod, but to hell with it) and test! So glad it was something so simple to solve. :)

Very nice work!

Oh okay. Thank you, gonna try this out.

So I tried My Hand at it. I'm not the best writer so I don't have much, but I did use the Bio from Luna the followers nexus page. It was kinda fun playing around with it.

post-1259581-0-69815600-1468307036_thumb.jpgpost-1259581-0-02401700-1468307044_thumb.jpgpost-1259581-0-60437700-1468307059_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Whats the code for the blue that the male icon uses? Feels weird with a Pink name and blue male icon.

Awesome looks good, thanks for sharing!

Don't have an ini for that but I'll add it in the next version. I believe I have something that hides the gender icon entirely but nothing to adjust it's color.

You can change the pink too that their name is displayed in: Pink's my favorite color but that's just me. I believe this is the one:

colorName= "e86570" 

-----------------

After working with it I'm sure you can see it's important that it gets standardized in a way that's doesn't need to be changed anymore so any work isn't on shifting ground. I'm hoping to iron it out quickly with the fields that are need for the menus I do have so far, and clean it up, add in user feedback to it etc.

It terms of expanding it, for example if you don't enter a bio for them then biography doesn't show up, other panels like that can be added for other types of information. The panels are optionally presented if the information is there. I'd need feedback or specific projects that could benefit from Profile to design panels and information around.

Awesome looks good, thanks for sharing!

Don't have an ini for that but I'll add it in the next version. I believe I have something that hides the gender icon entirely but nothing to adjust it's color.

You can change the pink too that their name is displayed in: Pink's my favorite color but that's just me. I believe this is the one:

colorName= "e86570" 

-----------------

After working with it I'm sure you can see it's important that it gets standardized in a way that's doesn't need to be changed anymore so any work isn't on shifting ground. I'm hoping to iron it out quickly with the fields that are need for the menus I do have so far, and clean it up, add in user feedback to it etc.

It terms of expanding it, for example if you don't enter a bio for them then biography doesn't show up, other panels like that can be added for other types of information. The panels are optionally presented if the information is there. I'd need feedback or specific projects that could benefit from Profile to design panels and information around.

I mean't like do you have a blue that matches it. Didn't wana change the icon's colour, just wanted to change the text in "Demonfr34k" from pink to blue. But anyway, loving OSA. Good job :)

Once things are better understood with fallout 4 and this framework for Skyrim has matured a bit would you consider focusing some attention on Fallout 4, or is that game not even on the radar?

Maybe, it's unclear if FO will get to that point. OSA is in a sense an actionscript game that uses Skyrim as a visual output in this case, it could pretty easily adapt to anything that actionscript can talk to which FallOut 4 potentially does have the capacity for. My own module/ animations might have to be started over or substantially redone which is very daunting, but the framework itself could go over easily if something with SkyUI's abilities shows up there.

On the personal commitment side my Skyrim looks a hell of a lot better then my FO4 does right now and I do prefer the fantasy genre, more then just Skyrim but just having the assets in place to make any kind of fantasy story. FO4's npcs are really shallow or non-existant compared to Skyrim so Persona system, unique identities doesn't seem to have as much purpose there.

This project has made me a little bitter also, I believe it's a significant upgrade or at least opens up potential that hasn't been seen before, and a fuck lot of work but it general on the internet it encounters what I consider pretty shallow visonless complaints in it's global perception. The fan's of the project are a niche group of and already small group: those interested in either adult interaction in video games or special animation engines. The project has gotten a really good response and a lot of support from many people, but in the grand scheme that's a very small number of the community in total so despite all the work it's not very well received. Spitefully maybe I'm not inclined to pursue these features  so much elsewhere, the masses interested in animation and adult interactions in video games can have what they want/deserve. If I could take back the time I would but it's been a lot of work, and many other people involved besides myself at this point so I'm going to make this as bad ass as I can for Skyrim at least.

If the tools come around I most likely will give it a go however. At the least I'd bring over the framework and do some smaller easier to manage projects but I don't think I'll take on general sex as a theme unless my animations already done can survive. If the tools come to be that animations can go over as well it would pretty exciting because it potentially means that all OSA modules could theoretically work in both games but that's a long shot if it will become possible.

I mean't like do you have a blue that matches it. Didn't wana change the icon's colour, just wanted to change the text in "Demonfr34k" from pink to blue. But anyway, loving OSA. Good job  :)

blue is: 

5EC7D1