OSA | Skyrim Ascendancy Engine

Upated everything to latest version.

1. I tried to save and load, and the same thing, I can start the scene PC NPC with binded key (any key, last time I tried "x"), I can change pose, sequence, etc. but when I click  "x" again nothing happens.

2. only ending key, rest keys on the numpad are working as intended.

Just one more thing to make sure you have things setup properly:

Do you one key bound for module start and different key bound for module end (this is correct setup), or did you bound both to X key (shouldnt be possible and is wrong setup)?

Just one more thing to make sure you have things setup properly:

Do you one key bound for module start and different key bound for module end (this is correct setup), or did you bound both to X key (shouldnt be possible and is wrong setup)?

Oh my my... how dumb human sometimes can be...

Thanks for pointing me to information that ending key =/= starting key...

I didn't read carefully, I was thinking that this works like previous version...

I am so sorry littering of this forum. 

I'm very impressed with this mod as a whole. It has a nice UI and some great features to name a couple of things. The facial expressions are fantastic, I wasn't expecting them to be this good. I was really curious to see how the animations would look in first person view (I use Immersive First Person View by meh321) but for some reason the camera seems to be offset. That's really too bad. Is there a workaround for this issue?

Update: in my case, it was a save problem. I feel really stupid. I did not install the older version on my current playthrough, so i assumed it would be no problem - and actually it seems it is not. BUT i cleaned my save recently two times in a row due to simple paranoia and more often than not, it breaks things rather than fixing them. Tried on a new game, it works perfectly, rolled back a few saves to before the cleaning process, it works perfectly. After i did that my papyrus log size went totally crazy and WAY over the roof (like 100+ GB each) and i only noticed it was the problem when my half-empty 1TB system drive reported lack of disk space(!) - i'll start a fresh save and check if the problem is really solved, and I recommend that people running into the same problem make sure to test the mod on a new game or on a stable, healthy save file. Sorry for the bother. :(

This mod is the more amazing thing i ever saw and it goes well beyond my wildest expectations. It's... amazing is not a good enough word, mod is not a good enough word. Is a game within itself, running within Skyrim engine, and the sex module alone may well be the best damn sex game ever made. The possibilities in combat, storytelling, cutscenes and roleplaying are virtually endless and i can only pray that the community will have the vision, the knowledge, and the skill to explore and expand upon the framework in a way that do even passing justice  to this wonderful, total game-changer. There are simply no words to describe it, it's perfection. Even the UI and graphic design are nothing short of utterly professional, and... GODS, i bow down to your skill sir. A billion thanks will not be enough. <3

The only other problem i ran into is that my character's schlong gets... like, REALLY big when 0Sex takes control. Like, for REAL. And it was no feeble thing to begin with. At first i thoght it was actually a duplicated body mesh along the Z axis and thought it a problem related to the enhanced camera 3rd person body, then i realized it was actually a obviously VERY happy Dragonborn. Maybe my character is just as excited as me with the mod, I dunno. XD

I think it problably have something to do with the XPMSE plugin that adds the RaceMenu Sliders for SOS. Will test it further and try to solve the problem. Adding a pic just for the lulz (Obviously VERY NSFW. And VERY DISTURBING).

615dead774da17c68474716d74e17601.jpg

I didn't read carefully, I was thinking that this works like previous version...

No worries im glad its solved. Enjoy the mod. :)

I'm very impressed with this mod as a whole. It has a nice UI and some great features to name a couple of things. The facial expressions are fantastic, I wasn't expecting them to be this good. I was really curious to see how the animations would look in first person view (I use Immersive First Person View by meh321) but for some reason the camera seems to be offset. That's really too bad. Is there a workaround for this issue?

Im also using IFP and yeah camera gets weird in some situations. Im not sure if its something meh321 can fix. He is busy with crash fixes at the moment so hopefuly when he gets time he can do some of his usual magic and fix this as well.

Glad you sorted things out as well. It could be that you have some mod that affects schlong at the same time as OSA does.

It could be exactly that your character got superexcited by sexlab arroused (when seeing naked woman) increasing schlong size and OSA increasing it even more.

hi

i cant seem to start the scene up, everytime i bind the keys to num 0 and start it up by pressing num 0 , it briefly shows the 0sex starting up ( menus on the left )

but it crashes immediately after showing a small window saying runtime error r6025 virtual function call. Osex and Osa is the only framework or mod that im using and it doesnt overlap any files. ( sexlab is not installed).

Do you have crash fixes mod installed by any chance? And if you do what version?

I think it problably have something to do with the XPMSE plugin that adds the RaceMenu Sliders for SOS. Will test it further and try to solve the problem. Adding a pic just for the lulz (Obviously VERY NSFW. And VERY DISTURBING).

615dead774da17c68474716d74e17601.jpg

Geezus.  That thing needs its own map marker.

(Automatically translated)

For me it is difficult to follow the whole discussion, so it can be that I am pointing out something that has already been reported by others.

The animations work almost all properly.

Menus and commands are practical and intuitive (especially the latter).

I've had no CTD, for now.

I have to report:

- In the last two animations of spank the actors remain still and you can not take any action apart from the previous return to animation

- Between the previous animation to the position in spoon penetration and the next sequence there is a 2-3 second interval in which the actors appear in the upright position, then the animation resumes normally

- Not possible to omit the sovvradimensionamento penis, so the Sun appears rather grotesque and embarrassing clippering occurring phenomena (eg. The head of the sub drilled from side to side by the member).

I would say that it is still special; the work itself is excellent.

I sincerely thank all those who worked on this project, CEO in the first place.

P.S. Even my followers are very satisfied of this MOD.

I have to report:
- In the last two animations of spank the actors remain still and you can not take any action apart from the previous return to animation
- Between the previous animation to the position in spoon penetration and the next sequence there is a 2-3 second interval in which the actors appear in the upright position, then the animation resumes normally
- Not possible to omit the sovvradimensionamento penis, so the Sun appears rather grotesque and embarrassing clippering occurring phenomena (eg. The head of the sub drilled from side to side by the member).

There are still some animations that are not complete. This is known, but thank you for reporting.

About last issue... im guessing you are asking about disabling shclong resizing. It can be done.

See how here.

@Kinky: I think is a conflict in node scaling on the skeleton, as far as i know aroused does not change any scale, it just toggles the erection effect. I deactivated the SOS RaceMenu plugin and solved it. That... thing is back to its normally more... manageable proportions. But just barely.

@migal: You have absolutely NO idea of how loud that made me laugh XDDD

I have to report:

There are still some animations that are not complete. This is known, but thank you for reporting.

About last issue... im guessing you are asking about disabling shclong resizing. It can be done.

See how here.

thank you so much.

Ok, so I tested this a bit, absolutely love it, however I'm getting some alignment issues during animations.

Currently using SOS for males and UUNP with UNPB for females, could someone recommend which male and female body types work best for animation alignment?

I love this, so I would rather build my models around this mod :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok, so I tested this a bit, absolutely love it, however I'm getting some alignment issues during animations.

Currently using SOS for males and UUNP with UNPB for females, could someone recommend which male and female body types work best for animation alignment?

I love this, so I would rather build my models around this mod :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

SOS itself shouldn't alter alignment, unless you have a mod other than OSA affecting SOS.

All UNP variants should be fine.  I use CBBE HDT and it is also fine.

A good test for alignment is having the actors perform a frontal standing kiss.  If their mouths line up, the actors were scaled correctly.  If they are scaled correctly and SOS isn't aligned during intercourse, then it could be another mod affecting SOS, or something you did with SOS in RaceMenu.

If possible, post a screenshot of a misaligned scene.  We need to know if the player's character is female or male, if they are in a scene with a male or female NPC, whether or not kissing is aligned, and what your computer is like (CPU, graphics card, RAM, Windows version).

Er... I could just be stupid and did something wrong, but num enter doesn't do anything... I am able to inspect a targeted npc, but I can't bring up the mcm... Any ideas?

For start try this:

1. save the game

2. load that game

3. press numEnter and see if it works.

Er... I could just be stupid and did something wrong, but num enter doesn't do anything... I am able to inspect a targeted npc, but I can't bring up the mcm... Any ideas?

For start try this:

1. save the game

2. load that game

3. press numEnter and see if it works.

I looked through previous posts again and found what I hope will be a solution from one of your posts. Also, I just tried what you suggested and didn't work, but I think I got it now. If I still run into issues, I will come back.

Edit:

It worked, I had to use F8 to reconfigure the keys and then rebind them to work with my numpad. Apparently my num-enter was having an identity crisis and didn't identify as a num key.

Hi ! I've got several questions I would like to have some more info on:

#1 - Firstly about this sentence:

The second major principle of this project is to be light weight, non-invasive and conflicting with other mods, and to be dormant when not in active use.

I've sent you a message about two weeks ago about a compatibility issue between your mod and the mod "Less Intrusive HUD II", does this phrase means that there could be some kind of fix for that as well ? Or is it only related to mods that doesn't modify the UI ?

#2 - Secondly a more "delicate" question about this sentence:

​ Children are not allowed to ever be used in any kind of OSA scene regardless of intentions.

So, first let me put a BIG disclaimer on this:

I totally understand why you put such rule specifically (sadly...).

But, as a mod author, the first "problem" I would think of having such prohibition would be that the first use that,

I (as a what I would call a "healthy minded person") would make of this, for example, would be the possibility to:

- be able to play with your kids

- be able to carry them on your back to play, or maybe to take them to safety if they get attacked by something/someone

- be able to give them a hug or a gentle pat on the head when they rush to you when you come back from weeks of exploration.

- basically being able to have any caring parent animation with them

Since you finally brought true romance in Skyrim, why not bring true parenting as well ?

I mean, I just found it sad that, because of some sick "people" out there this would be forbidden, since I know that even through prohibitions some of them will eventually find a way to do whatever they may "seek" through ways I don't even wanna think of :(

#3 - Kinda random and hard to transition from the precedent point but I wanna follow the "chronology" of your main post so that's easier for you to go back and forth:

In the "Module Library" section, the second image about the "Example of the targeting menu.":

Since The Witcher 3 came out, something I was really digging was the camera angles while talking to NPCs,

I mean, I think that such camera angles really reinforce immersion in my opinion, and I don't know if it's something you did on purpose but the picture really shows what I would love to have in Skyrim when talking to NPCs from 3rd person.

So even tho I don't think that it was made on purpose I would love to know if someone would be able to do such thing using your mod or if I'm completely off-topic (if I am and that anyone would be able to do such thing, doesn't matter how, I would be really grateful !).

#4 - In the "Full OSA integration menu":

FUTURE: The ability to have scenes change actor count live, using the inspect key you'll be able to enter into scenes that allow JOINING and if you are in the scene will be allowed to invite more actors in the scene.

The first thing I thought about while reading this was the combination of the Skyrim Online mod and yours. Do you have any idea if it would be possible to have such thing working with Skyrim Online ? Since I know that you basically need to have the same mod list as the person you connect to in my mind it should be ok but since your mod is way more advanced than mostly every other mod I've seen for now (in a "what it requires", "what it does" and complexity level I would say, I hope you understand what I mean, my mind is getting a bit blurry at this hour ^^') I just wanted to ask you in case you could have more intel about such thing.

#5 - About "Earth Units" and a possible link with HDT related stuff, you said:

OSA can calculate and display Earth measurement units for both height and weight of actors.

My question might be absurd but I still prefer to ask so that it's cleared out:

Does this means it could have any incidence on physic based stuff, like for example that are HDT related ?

Because, I don't know if it could be possible in any way and it seems way too complicated to me but, could this give proper physic reactions to either HDT related stuff (capes, hair, breats, ... you name it) in regards of the fact that it "calculate" the height and weight of actors.

If so it would sound absolutely incredible to me and may finally solve the fact that even HDT stuff doesn't react 100% naturally to the world's physic.

But I feel like I'm just off-topic once more, meh, at least it'll be cleared out of my mind and maybe someone else's mind :)

Well, I think that's all I wanted to have bit of clarification on for now.

I hope this won't take too much of your time and that it would answer questions that some other people might have thought about already but did not asked them.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this long post ! And keep up the good work ! :)

I mean, I just found it sad that, because of some sick 
"people" out there this would be forbidden, since I know that even through prohibitions some of them will eventually find a way to do whatever they may "seek" through ways I don't even wanna think of

Wont the opposite case be true as well.. Good parents like you can find a way too if you seek them.

No worries im glad its solved. Enjoy the mod. :)

Im also using IFP and yeah camera gets weird in some situations. Im not sure if its something meh321 can fix. He is busy with crash fixes at the moment so hopefuly when he gets time he can do some of his usual magic and fix this as well.

Glad you sorted things out as well. It could be that you have some mod that affects schlong at the same time as OSA does.

It could be exactly that your character got superexcited by sexlab arroused (when seeing naked woman) increasing schlong size and OSA increasing it even more.

hi

i cant seem to start the scene up, everytime i bind the keys to num 0 and start it up by pressing num 0 , it briefly shows the 0sex starting up ( menus on the left )

but it crashes immediately after showing a small window saying runtime error r6025 virtual function call. Osex and Osa is the only framework or mod that im using and it doesnt overlap any files. ( sexlab is not installed).

Do you have crash fixes mod installed by any chance? And if you do what version?

Thanks for the tip, i got it working after disabling the safe load mod and completely deleted every file that is 0sex related.

I've sent you a message about two weeks ago about a compatibility issue between your mod and the mod "Less Intrusive HUD II", does this phrase means that there could be some kind of fix for that as well ? Or is it only related to mods that doesn't modify the UI ?

That mod can never be compatible because it directly competes. It is to OSA as two house mods using the same plot of land are to each other. You simply cannot have both, because they occupy the same game space. 

But, as a mod author, the first "problem" I would think of having such prohibition would be that the first use that,

If a reputable animator came to CEO and said, "I want to make some healthy, normal, parent-child animations," I'm sure CEO could devise a specific scheme that allowed a bypass code for their mod. The problem is, if someone hacked the code, they could use it for other purposes. CEO could then disable the code in the next release of OSA, but the previous release would be forever tainted. CEO doesn't want to risk accidental association with pedo.  There is only one way to ensure it – make it impossible.

The first thing I thought about while reading this was the combination of the Skyrim Online mod and yours. Do you have any idea if it would be possible to have such thing working with Skyrim Online ? Since I know that you basically need to have the same mod list as the person you connect to in my mind it should be ok but since your mod is way more advanced than mostly every other mod I've seen for now (in a "what it requires", "what it does" and complexity level I would say, I hope you understand what I mean, my mind is getting a bit blurry at this hour ^^') I just wanted to ask you in case you could have more intel about such thing.

Not going to happen. Skyrim Online isn't a platform suited to something like OSA.

Does this means it could have any incidence on physic based stuff, like for example that are HDT related ?

No. The calculation is strictly for display purposes and it does nothing else. Tackling buggy HDT is way outside the scope of OSA. It would require completely different software and/or a different physics system entirely.

@deane9850:

I mean, I just found it sad that, because of some sick 
"people" out there this would be forbidden, since I know that even through prohibitions some of them will eventually find a way to do whatever they may "seek" through ways I don't even wanna think of

Wont the opposite case be true as well.. Good parents like you can find a way too if you seek them.

You've got a point but I just feel like it wouldn't be right, I mean, first it wouldn't be possible anyway if the original mod author doesn't allow it somehow, at least it's how I see it. Then I don't know if such mod can be "hacked" in some way to allow such things but if so it'll probably not be done in a good spirit at first if you catch my meaning, which again is very sad...

@migal130: Ok, thanks for taking the time to answer some of my questions, I understand that some issues can't be workaround some times, it's just that sometimes I'm probably overthinking some of them.

And as a little reminder for anyone out there willing to answer my questions, the only question left to answer from me is my #3rd question.

Anyway thanks again ! :)

I have three questions.

1, I have found the option under osex called "plugin", it has a list of plugins like "wizard sex", "bad girls of skyrim", etc.

Their status  tells me they are not installed. So do I need to download them separately? Or are they already have been installed? 

2, I can't have sex with serana, any other npc is working except serana, both of us just freeze there. Any idea what may cause this?

3, When its npc vs npc, after I choose male and female actors, and click start scene, they hold together, but no osex menu comes up, its still osa menu. Any idea how to control npc vs npc sex?

Thanks.

For your #3 question. I am pretty sure there is a mod that does exactly what you are looking for and puts the camera in a way that is similar to witcher 3 when you are in dialogue, with a much closer view of your dialogue target's face. I'll have to look around because I can't remember the name of it, I think it came out about a year ago.

I have three questions.

1, I have found the option under osex called "plugin", it has a list of plugins like "wizard sex", "bad girls of skyrim", etc.

Their status  tells me they are not installed. So do I need to download them separately? Or are they already have been installed? 

2, I can't have sex with serana, any other npc is working except serana, both of us just freeze there. Any idea what may cause this?

3, When its npc vs npc, after I choose male and female actors, and click start scene, they hold together, but no osex menu comes up, its still osa menu. Any idea how to control npc vs npc sex?

Thanks.

Hi Snake,

1. Plugins are coming soon, I have most of them done but am polishing the animation a little, mainly just tied down with the main OSA OSex launch at the moment to finish the plugins but they'll be coming.

2. Had this report once before, she will work on a clean save I'm pretty sure, there's some mod, or part of the Skyrim story,  that does something to her that is persistent making her unable to start a scene, by making her immune to all magic effects. 

3. Inspect one of the actors in the scene with the num+ key. In the menu that opens up do Interact > Observe

For your #3 question. I am pretty sure there is a mod that does exactly what you are looking for and puts the camera in a way that is similar to witcher 3 when you are in dialogue, with a much closer view of your dialogue target's face. I'll have to look around because I can't remember the name of it, I think it came out about a year ago.

I have three questions.

Thanks.

Hi Snake,

1. Plugins are coming soon, I have most of them done but am polishing the animation a little, mainly just tied down with the main OSA OSex launch at the moment to finish the plugins but they'll be coming.

2. Had this report once before, she will work on a clean save I'm pretty sure, there's some mod, or part of the Skyrim story,  that does something to her that is persistent making her unable to start a scene, by making her immune to all magic effects. 

3. Inspect one of the actors in the scene with the num+ key. In the menu that opens up do Interact > Observe

Thanks ceo.

Inspect works very well.

As for serana, it turns out that she is immune

to all damage now lol, I'll see what I can do.