Beeing Female Body Management

So I'm working on making a nice stableish Skyrim with naughty mods galore-ish (mostly SD+, Cursed Loot, Simple Slavery, Beeing Female, and all of their assorted requirements) And things are going okay for the most part. It's finally stable enough that I was able to test Beeing Female and discover that I'm having a bit of a problem.

I'm using Beeing female with XP32MSE, CBBE, and bodyslide. I have Various bits of apparel that, presumably will do something when characters are preggers, but I haven't gotten that far. I was doing an initial debug playthrough* and discovered that almost all the lady NPCs looked 9 months pregnant once their armor was removed. Consequence of having my CBBE preset to look preggers at the heavy weight for Beeing Female. But that's just really unpleasant and unsettling. I'm not interested in murdering a billion pregnant bandits etc.

So I changed the body preset to look like a range of Not Pregnant bodies. Loaded my game up, went on my way, decided a bit later that the game was stable enough and started debugging Beeing Female. Debug impregnated my poor character and rushed through to the third trimester. No scaling whatsoever. Changed it to skeleton(NiOverride) from (default), did nothing. Finally to weight scaling. It maxed it out, but all that did was make me look adorably pudgy and not even remotely preggers.

So. Either I need to find a way to make one of the skeleton overrides work. Or I need to figure out how to make NPCs range from 0 weight to like 0.3 weight, instead of running the gamut. I'd prefer using the skeleton if possible because the verity in the female NPCs is nice. Same reason I have SAM. People have different body types. I'd prefer to be able to have that reflected in game. So Skeleton would work best.

Either that or someone should hit me on the head with what I'm messing up to start with xD

Any help would be greatly appreciated! <3

Haven't used beeing female, but I run soul gem oven, so:

The mod beeing female should control making your char look pregnant. Your body preset doesn't need to do it. The pregnancy slider will control what it looks like, but your weighting slider should not include it - as otherwise she'll look 18 months pregnant when your char actually gets pregnant :)

Oh how I wish it was working. I'm going to go over the installation instructions again with a fine tooth comb.

I'd use SGO but I like the monthly cycle stuff and the ability to have a baby item or child actually come out of it and not just soul gems... or does SGO work for all that stuff now too? Dang mods changing all the time! xD

... There are no instructions. "Get and install this, this, this, this and that and then you can play! Yay!" >.<

Do I need a patch to make it work with CBBE? The instructions are for UNP, I Don't Like UNP. I like CBBE. :<

What is the "big belly" slider set to? If that is on 0 the scaling might be too small to notice. 

50%

So the skeleton IS what's Supposed to be doing the scaling? Should I increase the slider to like 70? or more?

Feel like I should have titled this "Getting Beeing Female to play nice with CBBE" . . . >.>;

What is the "big belly" slider set to? If that is on 0 the scaling might be too small to notice. 

50%

So the skeleton IS what's Supposed to be doing the scaling? Should I increase the slider to like 70? or more?

Feel like I should have titled this "Getting Beeing Female to play nice with CBBE" . . . >.>;

No, 50% is around what I normally leave it on. Assuming you have one of groovtama's skeletons you should be fine on that front. Are you sure the meshes have belly weights?

No, 50% is around what I normally leave it on. Assuming you have one of groovtama's skeletons you should be fine on that front. Are you sure the meshes have belly weights?

Since I'm not even sure of the question, I can't say that I am. I have Bodyslide, CBBE and XP32MSE all gotten from what appears to be the proper sources. I installed Bodyslide with the CBBE options and of, CBBE and the skeleton are both installed.

I do however, have an update. And this ones kinda bizzare.

I reinstalled Bodyslide and rebuilt the body, Again. Then I got in game and checked things out again. And my belly changed! And then it went back to being Teeeeny. Like, even a little sucked in? I think I'm going to start a new game and try this again and see if starting a new save fixes the belly bugginess. If not, I shall return in mourning.

Oh, and btw, last time the preset I build from was a different one. This time I just used CBBE Curvy under the CBBE HDT presets.

So I have preggy tummy now. It's Very wobbly though. At the default settings it was TINY. I had to adjust the "Max Belly Size" in BF. It looks a bit pointy. The visuals in the bodyslide thing looked so much better xD 

<.< I wonder if that can be fixed.

Definitely needed to restart though I think. I think that an earlier problem I thought I had fixed, plus the changes I made to the belly scales didn't properly "take" in the previous save.

Going to stab at the PSVAC armors again and see if they (or some more CBBE friendly vanilla replacers) look right. Last check the PSVAC stuff looks like shite with the CBBE body tho >.<

Archived