If the motion have same numbers best way is to rename few files to number that won't override anything. That will allow you to check if that "new " animation is really new or just upgrade of the one it's trying to override :)

Is there a pack which contains all the unique and working animations? I downloaded the Lover Base Pack and there are around 300 different ones, but also a lot of duplicates and animations with errors (missing penis, etc.).

Some of those are very "oldschool" too, dating back to the first Sexlivion version I downloaded ages ago. These have a hard time keeping up with the newer ones. I'd comb through the whole thing and compile such a pack myself, but I frankly have no clue how to do that (checking animations outside of Oblivion or seeing the corresponging number to each one ingame).

• 1 month later...

I got this in my storage - http://www.mediafire.com/?i0ykn22gn4xxztg

A lot of anims' date=' but it's a complete mess as a pack(Or maybe i installed it wrong way?).

Some sound replacers inside. Considering what i heard with this pack installed, i can guess you need to remove standard sounds before apllying this pack.

[/quote']

Unsupported compression method (in 7Zip) when trying to extract.

:(

• 1 month later...

soo.. the position in the first post.. i had to reinstall my oblvion from scratch.. and the new package doesnt have it.. one of the best if you ask me.. but is there a way to get it.. the packs in this htread,, i put them in the proper directories.. and also dl a supplemental mod for lover from here.. but still dont have that one.. any ideas?