Characters will not appear nude

Hey guys so I recently installed everything need for it and everything is working fine until I initiate sex with an NPC, both character will have the normal nude model on (with underweae and bra) and when I try to use the Nude Men and Women skin it just makes the bodies visible, it's just completely see through although the animation is working fine. Would really like to fix this and appreciate the help of anyone.

Where can I find this body mod?

Hey guys so I recently installed everything need for it and everything is working fine

----- Suggestions -----------------------------------------------------------------

Since SexLab is largely a sex animation mod, you will likely want nude male and female bodies.

While the mod does come with a nudesuit option to use in place of installing actual nude body mods, that remains an imperfect solution and is provided only for the sake of completeness. It's use is actually strongly discouraged. I would remove the feature entirely if I didn't know a handful of people who throw a fit.

There are many body mods to choose from, personally I use and suggest UUNP / CBBE Bodyslide and Schlongs of Skyrim Default/Average for males. If for some weird reason you absolutely refuse to use a real body replacer and insist on using the horrible nudesuits option instead, you can enable the option in SexLab's MCM settings and then install the default meshes and textures for it here: SexLab Default NudeSuit

Archived