KS Hairdos HDT conflict

recently, i decided to try an ENB. a light one, like reallike ENB performance version. completely borked my graphics, which i didnt understand considering i run a heavily graphic overhauled skyrim no problem. anyways, i promptly uninstall it and all of a sudden, KS hairdo's is borking my hdt. i hadnt had this problem before, and i very well indeed do remember a compatibility patch being made, but i've scoured google and simply cannot find that patch anymore. anyone have a lead? that'd be great

looked through the nexus where KS Hairdos is, only a tbbp mesh fix for breast, but my problem is my PC's butt -exaserbating jiggles.

should note every requirement is properly installed. its just the hair styles and the hdt in player butt that has any problem what so ever.

literally edited as you added that hahah. i think that was only a mesh fix for the hair on breast. i downloaded it and nothing changed

maybe i forgot to install it in my scurry to get things back together..hahah

• 1 year later...

Kinda necroing this because I downloaded a follower with an HDT hair.

It has the same problem as the KS HDT hairdos pre- HDT BBP fix. I was wondering what exactly they did in the KS HDT XML that caused the hairs not to conflict with the body physics so I could change it for myself. Looking at the differences between the XMLs, I can't see an obvious difference.

Any help would be appreciated --thanks!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry that I've got to neco this but I could not find many places where this conflict is discussed, I was having the similar problem of conflict between KS HDT Physics Extensions (PE) hairdos and the boobies of my HDT PE body.

I got it to work by first ensuring that the fix was being deployed after the base mod, then ensuring that I had the correct options installed in my HDT PE body mod.

Specifically, I'm using bakafactory's BHUNP body, which can be found on nexus mods here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100306

To work with KS' HDT-PE hairdos, I of course needed the PE option instead of the Skinned Mesh Physics (SMP) option. This also meant I needed the 2BBB option, which provides the game with a version of the 3bbb.xml file that has the properties for the 3rd booby bone removed.

It appears that this last part was the problem for me. Once I ensured I had that 2BBB option there was no more conflict. The Havok Physics Object and head mesh options might also have been necessary.

For those that are curious, the xml files in the base KS Hairdos mod, which dictate physics properties of all the hairdos' bits and pieces for the havok physics engine, were also trying to dictate properties for boobies, etc. which caused conflict with the xml file that dictates such things from the body mod. The xml files in the KS Hairdos fix have those particular dictations removed.

Edited by Oxeye
i incorrectly diagnosed my problem