how to get the best looking body in game

when you see other people's screenshots and how their characters looks in game http://imgur.com/a/QrSR9  .

and how my character looks in game  http://imgur.com/a/RqKBv

simply i want to know what mods affect the body " glossy ,shiny ,clean ,realistic ,beautyfull ,idon't know how to discrip thing ETC..."

why i have pixled shadows and some weird  white lines on the body ? .

i use 3 mods that effect the body ( CBBE , SG Textures Renewal and Enhanced Lights and FX. )

*i don't use ENB because my pc is a potato :/

Probably your graphics settings & graphics card need to be tuned up

increase your skyrim textures to ultra high, take a picture, then turn it back down to actually be able to play the game...

Remember, these people crank up their visual settings super high just to TAKE the picture... it's nearly impossible to play the game with graphics like that for most computers

Probably your graphics settings & graphics card need to be tuned up

increase your skyrim textures to ultra high, take a picture, then turn it back down to actually be able to play the game...

Remember, these people crank up their visual settings super high just to TAKE the picture... it's nearly impossible to play the game with graphics like that for most computers

i'm playing on ultra settings right now :|

i only have a bad CPU that casues fps drop in combat.

in general when i try to take screenshots and enjoying the game i set the settings to ultra but when i try to play the game and do quests i set the settings on low

Yeah, it would be nice to have a small list from someone of what mods they use for the looks of their character.

I Also have a terrible, terrible time trying to make my characters looks amazing, but by the end of the day,I shove too many mods together and it becomes a mess of conflicts

so a ready made list with maybe a screenshot would be really appreciated 

Upgrade your potato before you consider installing 4K high-res skin textures with ultra-glossy specular maps and ENBs with high-quality AO.

as i said my pc can handle even 4k textures but i can't run mods that changes the world textures / resiliation ..

simply if i get to know what are these mods then i'm i can tweak them and remove the background changes so i can run the game even if my character have a 4k textures

For start fix your shadows they look terrible. Follow STEP guide on youtube on how to edit skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini.

Next install face light plus to make character face look pretty. Those 2 will already be huge improvement.

A good ENB makes the difference, Skyrim aged terrible in terms of lighting. Enhanced Lights and Effects can be quite a performance hit in interiors. I'm pretty sure you will get better visuals with ENB, and without other graphical "enhancements" like 4k textures and ELEFX or hi poly mesh replacer it would still be playable.

there's a better way than bigger textures for graphical enhancement

4838MKd.jpg

RCigK8I.jpg

7EmhK6T.jpg

it's the same crappy 1 or 2k texture, at scale, 2, 3 or 4 in the nif

look like that on other nifs

LRtXPPn.jpg

FsL6DGE.jpg

IQMmJ0j.jpg

SHjGSyL.jpg

uv4kPXC.jpg

yEv2swu.jpg