Come on, Bodyslide!

Hey, it's me again!

I've ran into a problem with bodyslide. Preview is cool, butt looks great (duh) and so on. But in game, it just looks flat, and entire outfit looks kinda fat (Slooty Vault Jumpsuit). When I put the outfit on a npc though, it's just like on the preview. Does anybody know why it doesn't apply to my character?

Guest virtualshooter

Do you use Unique Player mod? If so then the problem might be you created the cbbe body in bodyslide but you did not copy to the unique player folder .

I had a similar problem and it was caused by NetImmerse Override and for some weird reason was triggered by RaceMenu too. Boobs became bigger and stuff. For me it was likely due to a pregnancy like mod that bugged out.

If this is the cause of it for you, try how i did it. Temporarily uninstall NetImmerse Override, load a game and save and then install NetImmerse Override again and there, it should be fixed! Remember to make a safety save if it didn't work.

*edit: i was noob and didnt check forum, i was talking about Skyrim. Does Fallout 4 even have NetImmerse Override? ... Oops tehe.

Also using Silky Smooth Skin, Eyes of Beauty and Vivid Hair Colors.

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
CROSS_CosmeticFramework.esm=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp=1
def_inv_scrap_en.esp=1
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
CROSS_Jetpack.esp=1
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp=1
CROSS_FireworksCannon.esp=1
CROSS_ExoFrame.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
VaultSuitUnzipped.esp=1
Eli_NukaStuff.esp=1
slootyVaultSuit.esp=1
QuickEnterFromStand.esp=1
QuickExitToStand.esp=1
NukaRadBans.esp=1
SMC.esp=1
Quick Save.esp=1
Dogmeat's Backpack.esp=1
FO4LaserBolts.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp=1
3dscopes.esp=1
3dscopes-framework.esp=0
3dscopes-FarHarbor.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
BeastWhisperer.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor.esp=1

Did you properly reset the weight triangle of your character to the center? (console command "slm 14" then edit)

Slooty Vaultsuit also has a rather outdated BodySlide conversion coming with it.

Here's my improved one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p67644dj3ktifvr/Slooty%20Vault%20Jumpsuit%20-%20CBBE%20BodySlide.7z?dl=1 (link might be down in the future)

I've bothered DixiePig a few times about uploading it, but it doesn't seem like he wants to/finds the time to.

Archived