GUIDE ON MODRIM?

HI GUYS, I began modding skyrim the moment  I got it. So after a lot of trial and error, i think i manage to get it right, but am entirely unsure and was wondering if any of you guys can help improve it further. FYI i modded my skyrim based on the ultimate modding guide by DonProtein on nexus.

My laptop rig:

i5-6200u 2.3ghz

Nvidia gt 920, 2gb vram

4 gb ram

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

As always with questions like this, it depends on what you want in your game. You're here, so presumably you want sex stuff. Do you want it all consensual? Do you want the possibility that your pc might get raped? How do you feel about pretend slavery? Do you like bondage? Bestiality? Just romance? Pretty much everything is available at this point.

thanks for the replies guys. Noted vortec, i will see to that as soon as possible.

Also i'm quite open and plan on trying as much mods to better determine what i want in my playthrough.

edit: also don't mind if i ask how does the ram impact the game? still new, sorry.

Archived