(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

Yo! I've downlloaded all files but the BSA files doesn't show in my folder  as BSA-type files they are names 001, 002, 003 and so on. Do i have to convert them into BSA or is it just to put them in to my data folder right away?

Late reply, but the files 01, 02, 03 are part of a zip file. Use WinRar or 7Zip to extract into your DATA directory.

Hey folks, I'm loving the armors, but they seem to slightly alter the shape my character's boobs and butt when equipped. Is that normal? I'm not using any of the larger boob options provided.

Also, those Mana Vein armors look really awesome...except they clip like hell and give an ugly visual effect when in combat. How can I remedy the clipping and get rid of the visual effect? If that could be fixed, they'd look so amazing on my character!  :lol:

Most armor are designed for a specific body type. It should tell you in the readme or file name (CBBE, UNP, UNPB, etc..). If you are using a different body type from the armor then your character will change body shape to fit the armor body type.

Some help on installing this, if I may ask for some?  Once I download all of the BSA files, what do I do, exactly?  Do I drop them in the data folder, or can I select them in NMM and install them that way?  I've never gotten a mod with so many individual downloads, so I'm very lost.  Help?

Unzip the files into Data directory using WinRar or 7Zip.

• 2 weeks later...

Why this dress looks different?

IoKEdj0.jpg

The healer armor replaces the mythic dawn armor. So if you use any other mod that modifies that vanilla armor as well it won't show up properly.

You can see it in the creation kit when you open the BBP_ArmorPack.esp/bsa, as it is found in the first set not the second.

"HealerCuirassAA Clothes\RobeMythicDawn\MDRobe_F_1.nif"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey i have a little problem with installing this armor pack: I put my 2 esps and 2 bsa into data directory but when i try to run skyrim directly it just crashes instantly and i have no idea why. I am currently using the latest xp32 extended skeleton (with normal skeleton rigs because bbp skeleton is wip) but i can still use every other unpb and S7B armor (with bbp) and hdt physics.

Any hints what i am doing wrong or do i have to use the breast adjustment patch too?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone help me with this? I've downloaded all of them but when I try to open them it says the archives are corrupted. Both WinRar and 7zip are reading errors and I can't figure out how to fix it.

You need all 10 parts. Check their size, they should all be 153 600 Ko big except for the last one. Place them all in the same folder and just extract the first one, the rest should be extracted with it. Same for Part 2.

Can anyone help me with this? I've downloaded all of them but when I try to open them it says the archives are corrupted. Both WinRar and 7zip are reading errors and I can't figure out how to fix it.

You need all 10 parts. Check their size, they should all be 153 600 Ko big except for the last one. Place them all in the same folder and just extract the first one, the rest should be extracted with it. Same for Part 2.

I do have all of them, and they are all in the same folder. When I try to open them however, I get the aforementioned error. That said, I used the torrent, and that worked, so that's good, but I wish I knew what to do to get the others working incase anyone else has the same problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Having had a look around and not found it, even though I am sure I saw one somewhere, is there a simple text list of which armours are in both these packs?

I could just go through the esp's, but that is a bit tedious to say the least, especially as some of the names in the pack do not seem to be named what the armour is called in the mods they came from. :s

• 5 months later...

So I'm going through the Hexenhaus modified esp's at the moment, editing them to fix more crafting recipes and adding in that the relevant perks. So before I consider sharing them I just need to know - who would I need to ask for permission?

The original author, Hexenhaus(?) and anyone else? Or is permission already granted and they just need crediting?