Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

http://www.mediafire.com/?pcn67a2r2dhezoz

Here's the follower for the teacher. Corrected some graphical bugs and made her a destruction mage, should be at sleeping giant inn. You can customize her spells/armor yourself with a follower mod. Your game will probably CTD without the Extended Colors .ESM and the Apachii sky hair .ESM. (master files required)

She needs the eyebrows from my pack as well to look the "same". I got them from Caliente's Original CBBE face pack.

This is probably a dumb question.

But how do you erm talk to npcs so that your character's mouth can move?

You have to use Dovahkiin Relaxes Too mod correct?

Yup I had dovahkiin's relax, and kept using it on lydia til the player character talked (opened mouth) then used the tilde ~ and "Tfc 1"

Yup I had dovahkiin's relax' date=' and kept using it on lydia til the player character talked (opened mouth) then used the tilde ~ and "Tfc 1"

[/quote']

Aww. My Skyrim gets buggy whenever i use Dovahkiin's Relax.

I'm stuck on Dragonsreach where i last saved my game and then whenever i attempt to leave the place, the game gets stuck at the loading screen. (Watched a movie and then came back only to see it still loading to prove it) and whenever i use the "COC" command, i get a CTD. The game is still playable. I just can't leave the area.

Perhaps a conflict regarding the behavior files? Mods that i have that use the behavior files are Pinup Poser, FNIS Poses, Directors Tools, and Puppeteer Master.

How do you use Dovahkiin's Relax on an NPC exactly? Is it by using the power while aiming on an NPC?

Yup I had dovahkiin's relax' date=' and kept using it on lydia til the player character talked (opened mouth) then used the tilde ~ and "Tfc 1"

[/quote']

I'm stuck on Dragonsreach where i last saved my game and then whenever i attempt to leave the place, the game gets stuck at the loading screen. (Watched a movie and then came back only to see it still loading to prove it) and whenever i use the "COC" command, i get a CTD. The game is still playable. I just can't leave the area.

Perhaps a conflict regarding the behavior files? Mods that i have that use the behavior files are Pinup Poser, FNIS Poses, Directors Tools, and Puppeteer Master.

How do you use Dovahkiin's Relax on an NPC exactly? Is it by using the power while aiming on an NPC?

It's probably not Dovah's Relax itself. It can't be that cause I use FNIS, Poser, Directors Tools, facial magic and Puppeteer and Dovah's Relax all at the same time haha. I've experienced weird CTDs at Dragonsreach and Understone Keep before though, due to random mods conflicting like W.A.T.E.R. and "Spouses can live anywhere".. and I just can't use quest overhaul mods. ;_; Try clearing stuff out and changing your load order. That sex mod makes me ctd though, lol.

And yeah, like as if you were going to talk to Lydia then hit the power key (z). Might wanna hit it a few times.

[/quote']

It's probably not Dovah's Relax itself. It can't be that cause I use FNIS, Poser, Directors Tools, facial magic and Puppeteer and Dovah's Relax all at the same time haha. I've experienced weird CTDs at Dragonsreach and Understone Keep before though, due to random mods conflicting like W.A.T.E.R. and "Spouses can live anywhere".. and I just can't use quest overhaul mods. ;_; Try clearing stuff out and changing your load order. That sex mod makes me ctd though, lol.

And yeah, like as if you were going to talk to Lydia then hit the power key (z). Might wanna hit it a few times.

No luck so far.

How does Dovahkiin Relax work exactly?

I know it does animations like read books and mostly sweep the floor.

Whenever i face my follower, it does the same. Is that supposed to do that? :(

No luck so far.

Whenever i face my follower' date=' it does the same. Is that supposed to do that? :(

[/quote']

o_o hmm i know theres an option power on it called "reticent man" or something that stops the dovahkiin from talking to npcs.

No luck so far.

Whenever i face my follower' date=' it does the same. Is that supposed to do that? :(

[/quote']

o_o hmm i know theres an option power on it called "reticent man" or something that stops the dovahkiin from talking to npcs.

Reticent Man isn't activated.

Wait. The dialogue activates depends on what race you are on right?

Maybe the reason why its not working because i'm using the original Yaksha race. Could that be why?

No luck so far.

[/quote']

Maybe the reason why its not working because i'm using the original Yaksha race. Could that be why?

Hmm That might be why actually. I used to play yaksha race though.. Try changing races and not saving, see if it works as an imperial or something. xD

No luck so far.

[/quote']

Hmm That might be why actually. I used to play yaksha race though.. Try changing races and not saving, see if it works as an imperial or something. xD

Oh well.

I'm fine with my new character anyway. :3

Just read your pm rosette hehe :D

So here's my progress with Lusia so far' date=' done it yesterday

Needs a little bit of work. Nonetheless, look pretty good.

Oh she looks so nice :) I want her hehe You got the facial features down. Kinda reminds me of Vanille from ff.

Moles are here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8026

Oh she looks so nice :) I want her hehe You got the facial features down. Kinda reminds me of Vanille from ff.

Moles are here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8026

Reminds me of her too haha :D

Thanks for the link. I'll tweak her some more later hehe :angel:

is she smiling or what? bloody da vinci....

Edit: don't correct her please, leave at that.

I second this :heart:

I think vergil is Da Vinci reincarnated lol :P

Lol at marky.

If you guys think she's ok then I guess I'll leave her like that.

Anybody wants her as a companion? or a PC?

Lol at marky.

If you guys think she's ok then I guess I'll leave her like that.

Anybody wants her as a companion? or a PC?

Yes please. Oh, they locked the comment section over at the nexus. Guess we were talking to much lol :D