TESVEdit or CK to Delete Recurring Object from Mod

BLUF: permanently delete non-usable swords from the perimeter wall of the mod LAKEVIEW EXTENDED.

Here is the deal, I have Lakeview Extended mod installed and the mod author placed static non-usable weapon racks on the perimeter of the inside wall. i used Jaxonz to delete the swords and that worked but now the swords periodically reappear in a pile on the ground nearby (like right in front of the manor door).

Does anyone know how to permanently delete these suckers?

thanks

Disregard - found it

Are they "Static" objects?

With CK just find them inside the Statics, right click -> use info, edit all the items that are referring them, and get rid of them.

Then delete the Form.

Probably you can do the same with TES5Edit, but it is not my style.

Are they "Static" objects?

With CK just find them inside the Statics, right click -> use info, edit all the items that are referring them, and get rid of them.

Then delete the Form.

Probably you can do the same with TES5Edit, but it is not my style.

i tried using both CK and TESVEdit and TESVEdit was so much easier to nav and find it in. just a tip.

so i had to switch from looking at the "interior" cells to the world view since the perimeter wall is not inside a room. it was static and i had to comb thru and identify the sword names and apply some logic (a stretch for this kid) ahahaha.

thanx

Changing the hair can be complex in some cases.

Have a look first to my Follower guide, maybe you will find something useful.

But do not ask for this help in this thread. Or for sure nobody will see your questions.

Open a new one.

Archived