when it comes to male or female i'm the guy who just says why not both? 

Good quality so far but i just looked at leito's posts and he is on hiatus due to issues with the nifscope exporter.

Maybe just focus on the model work until stuff gets improved on that end?

Wondering if mirelurk queens have oviposters..

Everything in this post is absolutely gorgeous looking. Your sources for inspiration are on-point. Dogmeat looks perfect. And all the spines, fangs, and barbs are super fascinating too. I pretty much don't dislike anything you've got so far.

By the way, I wouldn't lose heart because a seeming lack of enthusiasm(you mentioned higher up on this page). You've only been public here three-something months and already you have all this material, 76 following the thread and there's probably something like 10 times that keeping an eye on it in their own way. (not that there's anything wrong with that, I like lurking too.) I think there are more than the many of us who are willing to admit would be very sad without More Nasty Critters, Bad Dog's meshes and all the ones I can't think to list here. So, yay for all your work too!

You know, for those of us willing to leave comments like this, I guarantee each one represents a hundred in equal appreciation, even though a lot might not come out and say so right away. Because Holy Crap these cocks look guuuuud. 

Holy shift, but that is surprising. The quality of this is amazing man. I realy would recommend that you find leito, hes working with this kind of thing too, maybe you two could help each other or something. Now my friend, just drop the mic and keep going. And yea, i wish you the of luck with this.

Thanks for the hint. Someone else already pointed that out but I would prefer going solo on that.

VERY nice mod, but can you please include the first fangless version of of the horse one as a separate option?, its a very well done model, and id hate to never see it in game.

edit: or just add it as a second variety of whatever creature u add it too, so say you add the fanged one to a deathclaw, perhaps a second variant of deathclaw could have the smooth one, would satisfy everyone biggrin.png

Fang-less version will be available too (it's not much of a big deal as I can reuse the current texture set).

About the variety thing: though about that too. Had done some mod for Skyrim (same Gamebryo Base Engine beneath as far as I know i.e. very similar game as is) where you get Male and Female versions of creatures randomly etc. Still I'm aiming for something like SoS where this could be added as an Addon for variety etc. Would be most suitable I assume.

This will be an instant download for me! Top notch modeling!

Thanks! For me this is more or less some kind of exercise.

Why just penises? It would be so cool if there would be vaginas too... maybe with a randomised script... biggrin.png

Vagina coming too, but will take some more time an research on my part for possible designs as well as need to get it to fit perfectly to the host model. Not quite easy. As said above, you will get Male and Female versions of all creatures with according genitalia. But this is gonna take some time.

Sorry that I didn't replying for that long. Had some personal stuff going on as well as I weren't able to reuse some scripts due to errors. Sorted that out for now and got the horse looking one texture (with fangs currently):

Next model will be of a female counterpart.

Amazing work this is what Ive been looking for my entire life, I would love to see my succubus with a spiked cock in skyrim.... keep at it I really love the creativity u put in your work.... also looking forward a spikes vagina versión

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, really really nice. Especially the idea to include female genitals, great!

I hope this will match to the framework (male/female creatures).

Looking at your post (#14)... someone talented should create a horse mod for fallout biggrin.png

Personally I don't like piercings, Barbs/Fangs. A version without them would be great.

Keep going, great work!

Yeah, I too was surprised that Bethesda didn't include horses yet. Maybe a DLC will add those. Otherwise we could utilize power armor (a horse model as powerarmor, the functionality behind is pretty much the same) for that.

Its good to see the amount of progress you've made so far! 

What models do you plan on making next?

Can't say for sure. Currently I try to get them into the game but haven't yet had much luck with that (also didn't had that much time too)... :(

This is turning out well! The only issue is the genitalia looks better than Dogmeat...If I had the skill to do so I would redo Dogmeat entirely. 

Yeah, it doesn't match that good yet. But maybe I can do something about that later too.

yo, i notice with all mods that add cocks to dogs that the sheath remains when the dog is aroused. the sheath, in reality, should be pushed back when the dog has wood, which would also help make the cock look less out of place, it should remain between the legs, and not so far under the chest of the dog. if ya get my dirty drift.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into that and adjust it accordingly if possible (depends on the usability with animations etc. ).

I'm sorry, but I don't really got any updates currently. Didn't had much time lately. Currently I got the mesh/model in my NIF but for some reason it is invisible in the game and CK. Followed some tutorials as it appears they changed quite a bit on the fileformat (I really hate Bethesda for that... claiming it to be "the most moddable game" but keep putting obstacles in our way by no providing any documentation).

Yeah I learned a lot of stuff tends t o not work if it is exported correctly. After a while I got my mesh ingame with the help of another on the mod team I was on. But I am slowly learning the new issues of Fallout 4.

Deathclaw boobies while waiting : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18919/

(OP ya shall try to contact that mod author so that your works will be compatible)

Why would Deathclaws have boobs? XD The cloaca sounds good, but they're not mammals. Sorry, I have a little bit of a "realism/plausibility" kink XD

They're, uh... fat deposits. For when you just can't find enough food.

Also, as it's relevant, have some information on alligator dicks.

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/02/13/the-alligator-has-a-permanently-erect-bungee-penis/

Basically, their entire dick is collagen (kinda cartilage?) - except where the jizz travels through. It doesn't inflate, it doesn't deflate, it's constantly erect. Pretty much a literal boner. It 'presents' itself by a muscle tightening and flicking it out of the cloacal opening - similar to how cats sheath / put out their claws.

So, perma-boner pivot dong.

Good to know there are genuine scientists out there studying dicks for us.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a thought with the horse Saw-Dong, and a reason for it to NOT have those spines.

Wouldn't it basically rip the sheath apart every time it retracted? Something like that would have to be perma-erect (or at least always out) - it couldn't sheath/unsheath.

The None-Inscect creatures of fallout 4 would have scary as fuck dicks. The Horse based one you have works if the spikes A) Inflatable or B) Retractable. I can see them being used as a knot, keeping the female still while mating takes place but once ejaculation happens they would rapidly retract or deflate. The female's enjoyment of the mating possess is not relevant for breeding, her survival is.

There's the Wiki on Deathclaws showing that you can really go nuts with it's genital design.http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Deathclaw

And here's a funny video about deathclaws it was made before fallout 4 but it is still 90% accurate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyk5ciICBmc

I found some pictures of reptile dicks for you to use a references.

From a Komodo Dragon (Top), Chameleon (Middle) and Snake (Bottom).

966.jpg?2107

chameleon-hemipenes-600-px-tiny-Feb-2016

e3063240f722f718a6012f0714275cd1.jpg

Sorry for the long downtime. I'm currently struggling in RL as well as my computer pretty much died on me (no worries, no data loss, but can't run any GPU intensive applications anymore for now). Currently planning and building a new one.

Sorry for the long downtime. I'm currently struggling in RL as well as my computer pretty much died on me (no worries, no data loss, but can't run any GPU intensive applications anymore for now). Currently planning and building a new one.

Good luck with everything bloke...