Need help with New Skin Mod.

ther1pper

Have you tried the complexion slider (should be located at "FACE" if I remember it correctly)? Sometimes RaceMenu sets this slider to a random number, resulting in an older looking face. Try setting it to 0.

results in a redder face?

Have you tried the complexion slider (should be located at "FACE" if I remember it correctly)? Sometimes RaceMenu sets this slider to a random number, resulting in an older looking face. Try setting it to 0.

So you mean the character's face looks redder? I'm not sure, but I think that can happen too. Have you tried it the complexion slider?

If that doesn't fix it than it could be the textures. I think that's the actual problem. Sometimes textures change the face really much. I don't think that there would be any solution besides playing around with RaceMenu and tweaking your character to make her face look more like in the second image.. Or simply revert back to your previously installed textures. Or you could try replacing the make-up textures with the ones you had installed before, maybe that makes the lips look better.

Anyway, I really don't think that you can get the same face with different textures.

So you mean the character's face looks redder? I'm not sure, but I think that can happen too. Have you tried it the complexion slider?

If that doesn't fix it than it could be the textures. I think that's the actual problem. Sometimes textures change the face really much. I don't think that there would be any solution besides playing around with RaceMenu and tweaking your character to make her face look more like in the second image.. Or simply revert back to your previously installed textures. Or you could try replacing the make-up textures with the ones you had installed before, maybe that makes the lips look better.

Anyway, I really don't think that you can get the same face with different textures.

so i don't really use any make up textures. "Anyway, I really don't think that you can get the same face with different textures" that's probably extremely true however i see people getting smooth looking mouths with these textures so i'm not sure if i need to do more. I've never used sculpt so that might be something to try for me too.

so i don't really use any make up textures. "Anyway, I really don't think that you can get the same face with different textures" that's probably extremely true however i see people getting smooth looking mouths with these textures so i'm not sure if i need to do more. I've never used sculpt so that might be something to try for me too.

Well, from what I can tell, it depends a lot on lightning (Facelight is a great mod, try it if you don't use it already) and weather (but weather shouldn't make that much of a difference, I read that clear, sunny weather gives the best results). And ENB of course. But pretty much every lip texture (except the vanilla one) should be good enough to get good results. However, makeup can also change that. This mod has a lot of RaceMenu overlays for lips (and other makeup). What can make a difference to lips is their color, try tweaking that too.

If you could show me some screenshots, maybe (or maybe not) I could help you a bit more. Keep in mind that this is just what I read (and experienced) over the time, I'm not a screenshot maker myself.

Well, from what I can tell, it depends a lot on lightning (Facelight is a great mod, try it if you don't use it already) and weather (but weather shouldn't make that much of a difference, I read that clear, sunny weather gives the best results). And ENB of course. But pretty much every lip texture (except the vanilla one) should be good enough to get good results. However, makeup can also change that. This mod has a lot of RaceMenu overlays for lips (and other makeup). What can make a difference to lips is their color, try tweaking that too.

If you could show me some screenshots, maybe (or maybe not) I could help you a bit more. Keep in mind that this is just what I read (and experienced) over the time, I'm not a screenshot maker myself.

i tested some how, didn't work out as well as i hoped but i got it to work, thanks though, this did help.

Archived