Fapboy Media Player

demack

View File

As was stated in original post the file will be no longer available.

I want to thank the few that took time to download and hope you enjoy the player.

Sadly there was never enough interest or feedback to make it worth developing further so the file and source are as of today in digital heaven.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/24/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Windows 8 or 10, decent CPU 2 GHz

Hello, first @demack, thanks for the work you did. Not really game related but for sure an interesting work.

And guys, give some credit to this guy because of the LovesLab exclusive of his work.

it sound like the media player available with the Vstroke system and the 3dxchat game (if i remember good)

The player is similar but not the same the VStroker program is written in Adobe Air AND requires their videos. This player play any format. Download anything and play it.  I am working with Next Gen on that and they didn't feel this player was in interest of their customer base. So I am not selling it through them. I can't say anymore than that.

Interesting. But does this mean there will be no further development on this *or* will there just be a lack of *free* updates? 

What I am personally mostly missing is a seek bar without opening control bar and possibly an indicator that a 'loop recording' is running and how long the current running length is.

Naturally a tool for saving the loop clips as standalone files would also be very nice but I suppose there are plenty of tools for that already. Still, it would IMO suit this thing pretty nicely.

In any case this piece of software may see some use ;) 

Interesting. But does this mean there will be no further development on this *or* will there just be a lack of *free* updates? 

What I am personally mostly missing is a seek bar without opening control bar and possibly an indicator that a 'loop recording' is running and how long the current running length is.

Naturally a tool for saving the loop clips as standalone files would also be very nice but I suppose there are plenty of tools for that already. Still, it would IMO suit this thing pretty nicely.

In any case this piece of software may see some use ;)

To be honest here,

I originally bought a fleshlight and vstroker thinking they had a video player like this. I got the unit in the mail and no software so I sent a mail to customer support asking 'where is my player?'

CSR sent me reply that I had to download files so I did and then asked them if they had a stand alone player in which the CSR said no.

I sent back I would write one myself then and closed the discussion.

The CSR sent it up the line to the COO and they wrote back if I would whip up something so i spent a couple days and made the original posted player as a demo for them.

I worked on it for the windows version as initial design concept and sent that back in which they were asking me if I could program it in Adobe Air which is there current platform. After several weeks of back and forth mails I kind of jumped the gun and posted the original console version here and sent a mail to a adult video dealer.

I discussed the concept with Next Gen about the vision of the player and where I wanted it to go but felt they were more into interactive instead of video players so I searched for another dealer in which I have none so I just decided to give it out instead of sending it to the recycle bin.

The future of FB is in an undetermined state but when and IF it gets to full maturity, it will be a complete player same as if you were to use VLC player with full menus and saves capability.

I been hired to do another project and need to get that done first then I will look again at FB and maybe MAVIE.

(Modifiable Audio Visual Interactive Environment)

EDIT: The reason I posted this here at LoversLab is because I been here awhile and feel like comfortable with the community.

• 2 months later...

Sooo...... what exactly is this? I know what a media player is, but I don't understand the reason for this. Also, the link you posted is ether incorrect or dead.

It seems quite some thought was put into making this software.

I don't think I'll need it, but do you mind sharing screenshots of the media player? I'm curious.

Screens won't show much since it is all about speed changes to a video.

Okay here is a video of the player in action.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/17583/fapboy-s-fapboy-media-player

• 1 month later...

Sooo...... what exactly is this? I know what a media player is, but I don't understand the reason for this. Also, the link you posted is ether incorrect or dead.

It seems quite some thought was put into making this software.

I don't think I'll need it, but do you mind sharing screenshots of the media player? I'm curious.

Screens won't show much since it is all about speed changes to a video.

Okay here is a video of the player in action.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/17583/fapboy-s-fapboy-media-player

Sorry I haven't been around much.

The player was up until Sept 1. I was going to proceed with it but there was not enough interest generated to make it worth the time and effort. I removed the file Sept 1 and deleted the source code. It is no longer available.

I may later this year make a true interface to LL in which the stroker controls the body movement. Not just animation speed.

I won't give a definite yes but it is under consideration.

Archived