Sexout and Undies Underneath

I've been wondering, would Sexout and its various plugins (like Tryout) still work properly with this particular mod, Undies Underneath? Basically it's a mod that adds an equippable version of the default underwear (using a Type 3 body version for default) that can be worn underneath other equipped armors to you and NPCs.

Now, I noticed that it came with a version that works with Sexual Innuendo sot hey don't conflict, and I wondered if Sexout would automatically take something like this into account or if a patch would be needed?

I've been wondering' date=' would Sexout and its various plugins (like Tryout) still work properly with this particular mod, Undies Underneath? Basically it's a mod that adds an equippable version of the default underwear (using a Type 3 body version for default) that can be worn underneath other equipped armors to you and NPCs.

Now, I noticed that it came with a version that works with Sexual Innuendo sot hey don't conflict, and I wondered if Sexout would automatically take something like this into account or if a patch would be needed?

It would probably screw up Pregnant bodyswapping I suspect, I had been planning something similar one day.

Well as it stands, I'm not using the Pregnancy plugins, only the Tryout plugins, How About, Hookups, and Companions. Probably will add Consequences once its latest issue is cleared up.

No idea if there'd be a conflict with regular Sexout encounters?

Well as it stands' date=' I'm not using the Pregnancy plugins, only the Tryout plugins, How About, Hookups, and Companions. Probably will add Consequences once its latest issue is cleared up.

No idea if there'd be a conflict with regular Sexout encounters?[/quote']

Well you should be ok to give it a goo I imagine, I have a formlist in SCR called SexoutSLClothWornUnderwear I intended on using later to list the underwear the player is wearing so swap to it if the armor was removed, one day........... :)

Archived