Anyone seen this yet?

KainsChylde

Interesting.

Me likes, especially this part :

It also takes into consideration an NPC's aggression & confidence when determining whether they will have sex with the Player

There's a lot that could tied into this : skills, perks, (Sexout) lust, etc.

Have you installed it yet ? Probably not very compatible with Sexout, is it ?

I had to ditch sexout for Sexual Innuendo. No conflict, just got tired of over half of my conversation options being about sex. The engagement function works well, but I'm having trouble finding marriage licenses to actually get married. From what I can find, only the NCR Ambassador sells them, which is a pain since I haven't made it to the strip yet. The conversation options are a little stilted, and the sexual preference assignments are downright screwwy (Willow is fully scripted and voiced to be bi, WHY does this mod make her aggressively straight?). Otherwise though, it seems like a great mod, and if it could be integrated with sexout and refined a bit it'd be awesome.

I only have 3 major changes I would make to this mod:

- Reduce the scope. Being able to seduce and marry anyone you meet is a bit excessive. I'd personally limit it to companions, with maybe Sexual Innuendo-style tokens to add access to mod-added companions.

- Better control over the sexual preference of undefined NPCs. Maybe an MCM control or a one-time dialogue option the first time you talk to them.

- Marriage licence access from more major NPCs. In addition to Crocker, I'd say Caesar for legion-affiliated characters, The King (since Kings are able to officiate a wedding), the COs at all NCR bases (dependent on NCR affiliation maybe), and maybe Trudy in Goodsprings.

Archived