CTD on magic menu.

let me get straight to the point, opening the magic menu causes my game to crash.

the only way i managed "fix" this problem was to wipe skyrim from my computer and reinstall it. I played for a bit in vanilla skyrim and there were no problems, so I installed all my mods (a lot) and started a new game there is no magic menu problem for the first hour or so and then all of a sudden *ctd* I can no longer use the magic menu, ever, even if i start a new game, go back to an old save, get rid of all my mods, nothing, except for wiping skirim from my computer and reinstalling it.

it is obvious that it is conflicting mods, but i don't know witch ones, is there any history of mod conflicting with this result?

please, any help would be much appreciated.

One mod that adds some magic item has a failing shape for the magic spell.

Which one it is? Hard to say.

Disable one mod and try. Then re-enable and disable another. Until you will find the bad one.

One mod that adds some magic item has a failing shape for the magic spell.

Which one it is? Hard to say.

Disable one mod and try. Then re-enable and disable another. Until you will find the bad one.

the process of elimination is not new to me, I've tried it but it seams that no matter any of the mods i disable there will always be this problem (the magic menu is still crashing my game even with no mods are on) but I will try once more.

Archived