Vex Knife Fighter Companion

Where I can find her? In Sanctuary?

She can be found between Sanctuary and Red Rocket, across the broken bridge.

Thanks! Sorry of my stupid brain.

No problem! I hope you enjoy using her!

I love her. She is so brutallity and criminality (sorry of my mudko-style-english). I am use EVB body (non CBBE, non vanilla), and she is so beauty.

I make russian translate this mod, if you agree.

I like her knife-style of fight, it is so funny.

So let's say someone wanted to conform her to their bodyslide preset, is such a thing possible?

If you are handy with .nifskope then you can use whatever FemaleBody.nif you want, just make sure you route her body textures properly if you want to keep the tattoos. 

what armor is she wearing ?

Shade Assault Armor IV from the Nexus

So let's say someone wanted to conform her to their bodyslide preset, is such a thing possible?

If you are handy with .nifskope then you can use whatever FemaleBody.nif you want, just make sure you route her body textures properly if you want to keep the tattoos. 

Meant to delete that, figured it out, just swapped her armor/body meshes with my own, tats stayed put and everything. Great companion, definite keeper.

Nice work, any other plans in mind for her?

I plan to have an affinity setting for her. Hopefully there is enough dialogue between Skyrim and FO4 for me to splice together a romance option as well. The romance would be exclusive to this website though, as I wouldn't be able to use any Skyrim assets on the Nexus.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...