Item Codes - Furnishings

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction for identifying codes for furnishings such as the large chandeliers? i'm trying to add more lighting to eagle's nest mod by adding some of those large chandeliers inside but can't find the item code to use the placeatme command and the Jux mod.

• Large Chandelier console code
  • Link to where these item codes live on the internet?

Thanks!

They are called

Candlehornchandelier01

Candlehornchandelier02

ImpChandelierCandle01

ImpChandelierCandle02

ImpChandelierCandle03

ImpChandelierCandleoff

BUTT:

Let me point out that pretty much most Lanterns, Candles etc are just Static Objects that don't emit light by themselves or at best a minimal effect. They have usually placed a light emitter on them.

Let me illuminate (get it?) this with a picture:

WNFGoTQ.jpg

The Chandelier is an Object. That Lightbulb-looking thing is the actual emitter that was attached to it.

To be honest it would be easier and much faster to open the Cell in the CK, drop the lightsources into it or edit the interior Lighting of the Cell entirely than fucking around with Jaxonz (which is great but not for what you intend to do)

They are called

Candlehornchandelier01

Candlehornchandelier02

ImpChandelierCandle01

ImpChandelierCandle02

ImpChandelierCandle03

ImpChandelierCandleoff

BUTT:

Let me point out that pretty much most Lanterns, Candles etc are just Static Objects that don't emit light by themselves or at best a minimal effect. They have usually placed a light emitter on them.

Let me illuminate (get it?) this with a picture:

WNFGoTQ.jpg

The Chandelier is an Object. That Lightbulb-looking thing is the actual emitter that was attached to it.

oooooooooh. i see. thanks!

scratch that then..

Plan B - i need a mod to lighten up interiors? i'm currently using project purity and unintalled all my other ENBs and light mods. is there a mod that just addresses lighting up interior structures only?

thanks

oooooooooh. i see. thanks!

scratch that then..

Plan B - i need a mod to lighten up interiors? i'm currently using project purity and unintalled all my other ENBs and light mods. is there a mod that just addresses lighting up interior structures only?

thanks

Realistic Lighting Overhaul and Enhanced Lights and FX tackle interior lighting specifically but the results can vary. Some cells can turn out darker while other may be brighter. Imaginator gives you a bunch of slideroptions to fiddle with brightness and so on but those are global values and don't affect interiors alone. But combined with one of the other lightingmods it might help you to find your perfect lighting.

You can test them out and see if it fits your tastes.

Or you tackle that scary beast called Creation Kit and edit the Cell directly :P

Archived