Your Mod is broken

Your mod is broken.  We've tried everything.  Deleted all script and reinstalled.  Ensured that all masterfiles are installed. It is a problem with the esp, the game CTD on start-up only when Sexlab framework is activated.  I even tried only using required mods.  If you have a step by step solution, it would be much appreciated.  I already read the FAQ and nothing works.

Your mod is broken.  We've tried everything.  Deleted all script and reinstalled.  Ensured that all masterfiles are installed. It is a problem with the esp, the game CTD on start-up only when Sexlab framework is activated.  I even tried only using required mods.  If you have a step by step solution, it would be much appreciated.  I already read the FAQ and nothing works.

Not the greatest thread title if SexLab was broken don't you think there would be a few post about it?

If the CTD happens when you start the game use TESVEdit to determine what dependancy you are missing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? TES5EDIT. Crash at start up/at the beth logo is almost a 99% chance that it's a missing master. Run TES5EDIT it will try to load everything you have installed into it when it hits a error in your load order it will stop and tell you why it stopped read it fix it restart TES5EDIT and keep repeating till it can load everything up without it hitting anymore error then try your game again.

Also are you starting the game through SKSE if not then that could be the problem you have to load the game through SKSE by clicking on the .exe.

Most people on this site have been using the sexlab framework for YEARS!!!! You think maybe the issue may be at your end?

Most people on this site have been using the sexlab framework for YEARS!!!! You think maybe the issue may be at your end?

Yes it is broken ... if you are using a pirated version of Skyrim. If you aren't then you did something wrong. There is a step by step instructions to work through your issue to help figure out what is going wrong with your system.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438

You haven't provided any of the required info to help resolve the problem. The instructions are ^

In my spoiler are many sources for assistance on getting your Sexlab up and running and other links as well.

Sexlab is not broken; you've probably installed a conflicting or bad file somewhere that's borking up your install and until you remove it you won't be able to get much done.

Frankly, if you're at a point that you're just incapable of figuring out what's wrong here's the simplest steps to getting it to work:

1. Copy over your data folder to a backup location.

2. Delete your data folder. Ask steam to verify cache.

3. Install Sexlab and it's dependencies one by one. Make sure your game is still running after each mod installation.

4. Re-install your old mods one by one, making sure your game is still functional after each one.

5. Once you have found the guilty mod - for you *will* invariably find it in this manner and it will *not* be Sexlab - either ask here for assistance on making it compatible or remove it altogether from your install.

6. Enjoy a far more stable game.

Of course this is not the quickest nor the most enjoyable of tasks to perform. But if you're unable to piece together what went wrong from the FAQ then it's probably the best and most complete answer you can find.

Good luck,

-V

Archived