PAH - And you get a slave! (see download section)

• 2 weeks later...

Sort of :) I have just been too busy with Home Sweet Home and helping to debug PAHE, and playing the game. I have made a few small improvements to the mod, mostly bug fixes and the start of some dialogue for the masters and slaves.

I'm still busy with other stuff, mainly a better auction system for HSH that can also be used for the FEllglow slave camp, then HSH will be more or less where I want it to be, and I intend to focus on this mod after that.

Hi, is there a way to avoid the slaves we sold to be naked sometimes ? I don't like very much this feature as i always choose the clothes or devices they wear before selling them. :s

You can try selling slaves to NPCs.  Slaves may be from PAH Enhanced, or from Home Sweet Home.  To sell, talk to the NPC and ask "have you ever dreamed of having a servant".

There is something really weird (and game breaking) happening to me.

I have Home sweet home. I've installed the House Cell Token in my cave at Windstad Manor. My slaves were training my other slaves there. But when i sell them (trainers or other, nevermind) to NPCs (any of them), they still appear in my cave, always naked, telling me "leave me be".

So i return to their owners, and their slaves pop near to them, with their clothes.

Then, i return in my cave, and the slaves still re-appear there, naked..... These are the same characters because the ID is the same. So i can't just kill them or their owner will loose them.

Any idea of why it is happening and how i can fix it ?

Edit : It makes that too with slaves i didn't bring on the cave at all, neither used Home Sweet Home for them. The slaves i've sold just re-appear naked in my manor randomly, telling me "leave me be" :-/

• 3 weeks later...

You can try selling slaves to NPCs.  Slaves may be from PAH Enhanced, or from Home Sweet Home.  To sell, talk to the NPC and ask "have you ever dreamed of having a servant".

I have Home sweet home. I've installed the House Cell Token in my cave at Windstad Manor. My slaves were training my other slaves there. But when i sell them (trainers or other, nevermind) to NPCs (any of them), they still appear in my cave, always naked, telling me "leave me be".

So i return to their owners, and their slaves pop near to them, with their clothes.

Then, i return in my cave, and the slaves still re-appear there, naked..... These are the same characters because the ID is the same. So i can't just kill them or their owner will loose them.

Edit : It makes that too with slaves i didn't bring on the cave at all, neither used Home Sweet Home for them. The slaves i've sold just re-appear naked in my manor randomly, telling me "leave me be" :-/

I don´t know a fix but i give my HSH Slaves the command "time to hit the road" before i sell them to another NPC. With this i never have seen this bug.

• 1 month later...

Edit : It makes that too with slaves i didn't bring on the cave at all, neither used Home Sweet Home for them. The slaves i've sold just re-appear naked in my manor randomly, telling me "leave me be" undecided.gif

do you have leveled actor base clone enabled in pah? turning this on fixed this issue with me for all new slaves.

But the mod does not handle dead or disabled owners very well, so be careful selling to random wanderers.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit : It makes that too with slaves i didn't bring on the cave at all, neither used Home Sweet Home for them. The slaves i've sold just re-appear naked in my manor randomly, telling me "leave me be" undecided.gif

do you have leveled actor base clone enabled in pah? turning this on fixed this issue with me for all new slaves.

But the mod does not handle dead or disabled owners very well, so be careful selling to random wanderers.

What issues had you exaclty ?

Is there a way to change the dialogue so that you are still able to talk to a slave after they have been sold using TesvEdit?

she intentionally set the slave to have no dialogue after being sold...

Yup i know but I thought having ability to still talk to them after sale a better option than standing/walking dummies. I tried changing in tesvedit but I cant seem to get the standard options like other NPCs. idealy would be great to have new dialogue options such as ability to 'hire them back from the seller as temp followers or as prostitute. would then also give another way to spend some money as there are a million ways to make cash but few to spend it on.

Is there a way to change the dialogue so that you are still able to talk to a slave after they have been sold using TesvEdit?

Yup i know but I thought having ability to still talk to them after sale a better option than standing/walking dummies. I tried changing in tesvedit but I cant seem to get the standard options like other NPCs. idealy would be great to have new dialogue options such as ability to 'hire them back from the seller as temp followers or as prostitute. would then also give another way to spend some money as there are a million ways to make cash but few to spend it on.

Agree, would love that option as well

Agree, would love that option as well

well if you use TESVEdit and change just the DNAM -flag from 'Blocking' to 'Top-Level' in aygasCoreSlaveTopLevel of Dialog Branch they will talk to you again.

• 3 weeks later...

I read that the slave quantity is burned into the save. No way around this? Such a pain to get rid of all slaves, as well as HSH.

I assume the procedure is: delete PAH. Disable HSH. Load game, save. Then clean save. Load PAH, save. Lead HSH, save.

Am I missing anything?

As always, very much appreciation for all of your hard work!!! :D

I read that the slave quantity is burned into the save. No way around this? Such a pain to get rid of all slaves, as well as HSH.

I assume the procedure is: delete PAH. Disable HSH. Load game, save. Then clean save. Load PAH, save. Lead HSH, save.

Am I missing anything?

As always, very much appreciation for all of your hard work!!! :D

if you're talking about the maximum number of slaves or the slave limit burned into the save - its an old paradise halls issue that requires completing dumping paradise halls and all of its addons to upgrade the slave count maximum displayed and much better support on this is given at the pahe thread if you have further questions...that's where the slave limit changes are being made that require the cleaned save to take effect

this doesn't effect home sweet home limits and the only limitations here at aygas would be papyrus

• 1 month later...

Idea:

1. We open (we buy, we build) a store, or we open trade on the street.
2. Assign a slave as a seller.
3. Put the items for sale in a special chest.
4. We leave.
5. If after some time, go back and open the chest, or ask the slave about the trade, some things in the chest will disappear, and the slave in the inventory will have money. The more days will pass, the more items will be sold.

@Ears: I like this idea. But before I start making an all dancing mercantile function, is there already a popular mod out there that lets you run a shop and staff it with followers? Maybe slaves could be made to work with such a mod instead.

@Bridledname: slaves currently do not have sex with their masters, but if you sell a slave as prostitute to an innkeeper, they will have sex with the patrons there.