CHSBHC armors and clothes conversions

OMG. I just looked up some more pics for the Closet Magician. 123Check wasn't kidding when he said there were a ton of panties. I can't wait to see this next release! Can never have too many underthings for the CHSBHC body! Plus the detail in the textures are awesome on those.

Oh and BUMP

So there is no way to adjust these armors so that various breast sizes can wear them?

I don't think it's a matter of "if" you can adjust them because you can. It's a simple matter, that most modders don't want to spend the extra time to properly set up the armors for the weight slider to work. You can't really blame them though. It's a HUGE hassle. You have to make sure that the vertices in both models are EXACTLY the same as well as every vertice being smoothed and such. It's a huge pain and time sink and most modders don't spend the time to make the armors weight adjustable. It's sad because CHSBHC has such a HUGE range between the 0 weight and the 100 weight....but I'm not going to lie when I say that max weight is my favorite so I'm kind of glad modders have chosen to mainly make armor fit that size.

In short. It's possible to make these armors work with the weight slider, but most modders don't spend the time to do that. But you can't really blame them since it literally triples the time it takes to finish said armor piece.

Hello !

I updated the post with new clothes and armor

the lady blood mod brings another mod of panties, but the panties can not be added to clothing because that puts them above to clothing, but does not replace the default panties brings.

The panties mod is a mod called pantiescollection but which is included in this mod

so I created a super light version of the clothes so you can add

any part of the original clothing including any of the panties

the other options included in the original file esp have not changed anything

the original clothing can be found in Misc section and the rest of de clothes in dragon armor secction or type in console help lady 4

Nice and good conversions man' date=' just i star to use many of your modds and loveit. so you have time to port this to obli mods to skyrim be cool:

Ivy:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20713

or

Edhildils Purelust Latex Suits:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36847

[/quote']

I'm working on this Edhildils Purelust Latex Suits

shall see later the other

sorry google translator

Hello !

the lady blood mod brings another mod of panties' date=' but the panties can not be added to clothing because that puts them above to clothing, but does not replace the default panties brings.

The panties mod is a mod called pantiescollection but which is included in this mod

the original clothing can be found in Misc section and the rest of de clothes in dragon armor secction or type in console help lady 4

[/quote']

FRICKEN awesome! I'm checking this stuff out now! Damn man! You released even more than expected! You're getting really fast at the conversions.

Thanks again so much!

Hello !

the lady blood mod brings another mod of panties' date=' but the panties can not be added to clothing because that puts them above to clothing, but does not replace the default panties brings.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot for your hard work!! :D