CHSBHC armors and clothes conversions

I'm having trouble with the seraphim armor' date=' the gauntlets and the boots don't seem to have any texture(all colored purple) plus the light armor seems weird when equipped.

BTW do you accept vanilla armor request, particularly nocturnal robes, I have not found any chsbhc nocturnal robes converts anywhere (google, nexus or even here).

[/quote']

hello, it's fixed.

Soon you will also fix the problem of gloves that do not fit the rings, which is a problem that brought the original mod.

take time, because the graphics card is dead and I have to buy another.

for the same reason there are stops conversions

sorry google translator

Hey' date=' is there any possible way to remove the wings from the Dark Lillith Set? I'm next to worthless at modding, surely there are fellow wing-haters out there with a knack for it?

[/quote']

You can download Nifskoope, install it then open it. Then you load the 2 files name "cuirass_0.nif" and "cuirass_1.nif" in "...\meshes\armor\Darklilith". Then click to the wings and chose "remove branch". Do the same with two files then save them. Here you go.

123check what armor are you do next?:)

three simultaneously

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36847 custom 95% finish

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22101# 99 % finish

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42603 checking if possible

now stopped

I have no graphics card. has died

waiting for another graphics card

sorry google translator

2xGraphics and 2xCpu is what i use one goes down i got the other :P

I hope everything works out for you as you try to find yourself a new graphics card man. I was converting those panties for that one set and have them for the most part done. But I'm running into some issues with exporting it and the BSLightingShader (go figure right). I'm sure I can get it sorted but I made a few noob mistakes and I haven't gone back to fuck around with the tree listing in Nifskope. Once I have one working I'll have them all working.

LOL. First page. There's a download button right next to the "show content" button.

Edit: shit its too early. I take it you mean in game? I'm not 100% sure, I've always manually added them into inventory with the console command "player.additem". You can usually find the armor by opening the console and typing "help (name of armor)" and it'll pull them up.