Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS - Body Scales

Senran Kagura Body Scales Editor:

I though the Hex Editor process was tedious so I made a program to change what I think is the most interesting scales.

I'm not sure I will develop any further than this, but I know other people are working on something similar and I hope they can make a more throughout program than this, so good luck!

----
Also posted this in the steam forum - just for the record.

EDIT:

SKSV Body Scales 1.1.1 - Jiggle Edition!
I updated the program to allow boobs jiggle adjustments. The new version will need to be placed in the ROOT folder instead of the "scripts\player" folder.

Further instructions are included in the .zip file.

Known Bugs: 
- Even if the jiggle slider is 0 bewbs will still bounce in intro and transformation sequences.

- The jiggle is not working just as expected after all. It seems there is a limitation to how much i can make them jiggle more than vanilla...

Fixed Bugs..: 

- Fixed a visual problem where the jiggle slider after a save would move itself to another value.

Tell me if you encounter any bugs or weird behavior and I will see to it. 

SKSV Body Scales v1.0.zip

SKSV Body Scales 1.1.1 - Jiggle Edition!.zip

This is awesome. I can finally make the girls look how I want.

So "body" changes their overall scale, right? Making their entire body bigger or smaller?

And "hips" only changes the width of their hips , but doesn't affect the butt?

This is awesome. I can finally make the girls look how I want.

So "body" changes their overall scale, right? Making their entire body bigger or smaller?

And "hips" only changes the width of their hips , but doesn't affect the butt?

Yes, body changes everything including head, bust and hips and everything else.

For the hips. Every scale consists of a x,y,z axis. This program is pretty simple so it changes all the axies equally. So if you scale up the hips i believe the butt would also be scaled. I havn't played around much with the Hips myself to be honest, but I think that is how it should work because there is no "Butt" scaler as far as i know.

Also I am updating my program in a minute to allow for boob jiggle adjustments :)

Nice update, but it seems that the jiggle resets to default whenever I save it.

You are right, I am on it.

EDIT:

Every time you save I load the .bin file again and updates the UI with the values so I am sure it's correctly set. The problem is the how I update the slider UI.

The values are actually changed correctly in the .bin and it seems to work in the game it self, so for now you can ignore it unless it doesn't work in the game for you. 

FIXED and download has been updated.

The sizes are certainly increased, but I'm not noticing any change in the jigglies, even when maxed out.

I may just have convinced myself they were more jiggly when I tested it but now I see there is something wrong as you say.

The sizes are certainly increased, but I'm not noticing any change in the jigglies, even when maxed out.

Unmoveable works fine but yeah on jelly I'm not seeing any difference. Does it only affect the nude body?

It might be possible the files i work with only apply to the nude body so that'll need to be looked into.

On maxed setting, they do jitter a little (must be a Tamsoft thing) which is the default.  The cutscenes are detailed in that way cause they were made manually.

What do you mean jitter? Like vibrating?

I really want to have the jiggle thing working by tomorrow. It requires a lot of experimenting to figure out how the .bin files work. I thought I had it working. 

I'll look into all of these things after I get some sleep. It's almost 4am here. 

I may just have convinced myself they were more jiggly when I tested it but now I see there is something wrong as you say.

Unmoveable works fine but yeah on jelly I'm not seeing any difference. Does it only affect the nude body?

It might be possible the files i work with only apply to the nude body so that'll need to be fixed.

On maxed setting, they do jitter a little (must be a Tamsoft thing) which is the default.  The cutscenes are detailed in that way cause they were made manually.

Yeah something like that, it does the same thing in the Vita version so by now it's normal to me. XD

It might be possible the files i work with only apply to the nude body so that'll need to be fixed.

Yeah something like that, it does the same thing in the Vita version so by now it's normal to me. XD

Alright I don't think I can change excactly that if it's inherited from the Vita version. But we'll see :)

you said the scale for hips changes the x,y, and z all at once, right? is this the same case for the bust? I think being able to change the 3 values independently would allow for better customization, so that the bust isn't all just the same basketball-like shape, either way however, thanks for making this tool, it makes things a lot easier

Actually, someone made a script for Cheat Enginge where you can edit the specific axies. You can also use cheat engine to edit the values while the game is running so you don't have to restart! Just go in and out of the dressing room and it will change.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5676242#5676242

you said the scale for hips changes the x,y, and z all at once, right? is this the same case for the bust? I think being able to change the 3 values independently would allow for better customization, so that the bust isn't all just the same basketball-like shape, either way however, thanks for making this tool, it makes things a lot easier

Actually, someone made a script for Cheat Enginge where you can edit the specific axies. You can also use cheat engine to edit the values while the game is running so you don't have to restart! Just go in and out of the dressing room and it will change.

I downloaded that .ct file and cheat engine, installed and loaded everything up, then realized this is way more complicated than I imagined. I have no idea how to use this thing.

I downloaded that .ct file and cheat engine, installed and loaded everything up, then realized this is way more complicated than I imagined. I have no idea how to use this thing.

You need to run the script file and then select a running process. There is an icon with a green square around it, click it and select the process you want to access. SKSV is something along the lines of "application.exe" so select that. Then in lowest part of the program is a list og one item. "Body scales" or something like that. You can expand the list and get all the options you want. Select those you want to edit and click on the value to change it. 

A quick explanation but hope it helps a bit :) 

Otherwise, I'm sure you can find information on how you use Cheat Engine.

EDIT:

But for the script itself, I don't know excactly how it works so you will have to consult the creator for that. I know by reading some of the code that it can save your setting to a .bin file which will appear on your desktop. I don't know how it works, though.

is it possible to apply a more detailed scaling in each of the three directions,

given that the dimensions are ordered (x/y/z manner) in the plbodyscl.bin as follows:

1st Width (x)        2nd Height(y)     3rd Depth(z)

00 00 80 3F          00 00 80 3F       00 00 80 3F 

hope you can modify the program to allow this kind of adjustment.

good work nonetheless.

I though the Hex Editor process was tedious so I made a program to change what I think is the most interesting scales.

I'm not sure I will develop any further than this, but I know other people are working on something similar and I hope they can make a more throughout program than this, so good luck!

----

EDIT:

I updated the program to allow boobs jiggle adjustments. The new version will need to be placed in the ROOT folder instead of the "scripts\player" folder.

Known Bugs:

- Even if the jiggle slider is 0 bewbs will still bounce in intro and transformation sequences.

- The jiggle is not working just as expected after all. It seems there is a limitation to how much i can make them jiggle more than vanilla...

Fixed Bugs..:

- Fixed a visual problem where the jiggle slider after a save would move itself to another value.

Do I need to download both files?

• 1 month later...
Guest ass&boobslover

----

EDIT:

Known Bugs: 

Fixed Bugs..: 

i been looking for this!!! thank you ;):heart:

• 1 month later...