[DOA5LR] My first mod

• 2 weeks later...

Nyotengu in fist post

Your mods never cease to amaze me bro!  :lol::D

You know how to make em. keep em coming! Garter belts, body stocking, micro g-string bikini's awesome!

Do you think you could make something like this? It's bit different then normal one pieces you ussually see, as with most V-suits the string is folded towards their backs. Not straightened out in a vertical line without touching their backs like in the links i will show you. Personally it comes across of as "tight" which looks sexier in my opinion.

This is is the best: www.wickedtemptations.com/standard-sizes/sexy-bikinis-3/monokinis-sets/turquoise-yellow-matte-sideless-g-suit.html

This is pretty nice too: www.wickedtemptations.com/standard-sizes/wicked-originals-3/sexy-lingerie/black-lace-bliss-teddy.html

Also we have high cut thongbodies which I love! And a couple of g-string bikini mods. 

No g-string lingery mods yet. And the g-string bikini mods that are there, are very low cut, meaning you can see part of the buttocks crossing above the g-string which doesn't look as flattering in my opinion. 

A higher cut g-string would look tighter and neater.

Let me know if you know what i mean, and are willing or able to do this sometime.. :D im your greatest fan

There are some pretty hot as fuck bikinis on those links, hopefully our friend alixandrd can get some inspiration there. :shy:

Nice job again! Could you make "Mai in Sexy bodystocking" for Hitomi too? I can't swap it myself.

Thank you so much, white is sexy as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome mods, dude!  Thanks for these :)

I don't mean to be rude, but is there any chance of you making some mods for Marie..? She's my obsession :)  

I'd love to see her in the Nyotengu Top, Kasumi Micro V2 or the Hitomi bodystocking

• 3 weeks later...