Where to get a 1TB PS4?

Darkening Demise

I can't find a single one its only 500GB, and with most games going digital and even disc based games have drastically increased in size I cannot see a reason for 500GB to exist anymore. Maybe with 7th gen consoles it would be perfect but for 8th gen where games take 40-70GB each its ridiculous. So where can I find a new 1TB PS4?

just wait untill christmas when the ps4k with neo will be out, you should get The Last Of Us

Noooooooooooooooooo way. I also could care less about 4K and VR bullshit since its all a stupid gimmick like touch screens and motion controls. Wii Sports? Yeah stupid. Barely move my hand and I bowl a perfect game? Nope.avi will never fall for that shit ever again. VR is just another Wii.

just wait untill christmas when the ps4k with neo will be out, you should get The Last Of Us

Noooooooooooooooooo way. I also could care less about 4K and VR bullshit since its all a stupid gimmick like touch screens and motion controls. Wii Sports? Yeah stupid. Barely move my hand and I bowl a perfect game? Nope.avi will never fall for that shit ever again. VR is just another Wii.

I meant wait untill then because theyll most likely put out a slimmer version and most likely 1tb will be the standard (at least eventually)

I meant wait untill then because theyll most likely put out a slimmer version and most likely 1tb will be the standard (at least eventually)

You mean until true Virtual Reality programs/consoles and games happen like for example Sword Art Online(an anime).

Altought there are Mangas with VR.

Right now what we have is fake VR :P

You mean until true Virtual Reality programs/consoles and games happen like for example Sword Art Online(an anime).

i dont see the appeal of vr tbh its like imagination for those that cant imagine

i dont see the appeal of vr tbh its like imagination for those that cant imagine

Neither I see it right now but who knows, maybe in the future we might see the appeal.

Archived