yevvie

YevModsLogo.png

YMMP.png

This mod includes 135 Handmade Makeup Overlays for RaceMenu. It took ~12h of fighting with Photoshop, not counting time trying to figure out format, taking screenshots, and all the other stuff I had to do. They're all technically modular, so you can mix and match your favorite styles to make an unique look.

If you have no edits in your SKSE.ini, it can cause pixelation of the files. Please, remember to set
"[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048
"
or higher. More info here.

The pack contains:

• 11 Beauty Marks
  • 10 Extras (Highlights, Contours. Freckles)
  • 24 Eyeliners
  • 55 Eyeshadows
  • 5 Fake Eyelashes
  • 1 Lip Glitter
  • 3 Lip Glosses
  • 3 Lip Liners
  • 4 Lip Patterns
  • 3 Lip Marks
  • 8 Lipsticks
  • 1 Waterline Liner
  • 1 Modular Eyeliner Base + 6 Flicks

https://yevvieart.wixsite.com/index

YevModsSOSFemTEX.png

This mod includes several textures to match to the certain modded skin textures available on Nexus. It's all based on B3lisario Addon for SOS.

My mods never include copyrighted assets or files from other people's mods UNLESS stated below and properly credited. There is a person around claiming that all my mods are copies of his stuff, but as I stated before, I have nothing to do with assets that aren't mentioned below. I've got my permission from every single author of textures mentioned below, and didn't use any assets exceeding that!

This mod is directed towards people who are by law of their country allowed to enjoy sexual materials. I do not take responsibility for use of it in any illegal ways, but will force removal of my assets from materials including sexual use of underage characters.

Tip from my husband: If you want the schlong to match body more, download the SOS for female Bodyslide presets and raise value of Tummy Tuck part.

https://yevvieart.wixsite.com/index

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived