Small problems with mods :D

Naddesh

Hey! One quick question. I am not sure but when I install FNIS creature pack should I choose merge or rename when pop out window shows? I chosen rename and added creature.

Furthermore at Spells AddOn and Creqature Pack there is 6.1 version written and shows me update is possible. I have FNIS 6.2 and creature pack 6.1, spells add-on 5.0.1 (but also shows 6.1 :D) etc. Should I install FNIS 6.1 to it to work or everything is ok?

Also in FNIS Generator should I tick anything besides XPMS skeleton like gender specific animation for sake of adult mods? :P

Are you sure you are asking for Fallout 3/New Vegas?

FNIS is for Skyrim...

Just in case I am moving your post.

And better if you tell also how do you install mods (Mod Organizer, NMM, manual, etc.)

Hey! One quick question. I am not sure but when I install FNIS creature pack should I choose merge or rename when pop out window shows? I chosen rename and added creature.

Furthermore at Spells AddOn and Creqature Pack there is 6.1 version written and shows me update is possible. I have FNIS 6.2 and creature pack 6.1, spells add-on 5.0.1 (but also shows 6.1 :D) etc. Should I install FNIS 6.1 to it to work or everything is ok?

Also in FNIS Generator should I tick anything besides XPMS skeleton like gender specific animation for sake of adult mods? :P

- All you need is the main fail and the creature pack (as far as i know spell addon is not required by SL mods). Since you mentioned the option "merge" i will asume you use MO, so install them separatedly (just name one "FNIS Main" and the other "FNIS Creature" or something like that)

- Arm Fix and gender specific animations. Anything else leave it unless you need to (beause you have that specific mod)

Second incident   :D I install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

And installer asks me Which skeleton rig map I want. HDT / BBP / CBE / CBE BBP / XPMS BBP / XPMS CBE BBP / NONE

What should I choose? I am doing it all for Slaverun and this is my first time modding sth so extensively   :D

And thanks for answers!

When installing xp32 leave everything at the installer default options

Okay!

that is order loot created for me. Is it right or have I managed to mess up sth?

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm 
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

You use Mod Organizer, so be aware that the order of the ESPs and the order of the mods files can be different.

In the left list put XPMSE at the very bottom.

Then in the right list put its esp whatever you like (it is not important.)

The left list will organize the files that will generate the virtual directory Skyrim will use.

The right list is the actual load order of ESPs (but has nothing to do with "which file will be used".)

Second incident :D I install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

http://www.nexusmods...&preview=&pUp=1

And installer asks me Which skeleton rig map I want. HDT / BBP / CBE / CBE BBP / XPMS BBP / XPMS CBE BBP / NONE

What should I choose? I am doing it all for Slaverun and this is my first time modding sth so extensively :D

And thanks for answers!

I didn't see an answer to this, so choose hdt. Don't forget to run the body and outfits through Bodyslide.

Run through bodyslide? I hadn't seen anything about this :o How to do it? And one last question. since I ma starting new game Should I play for hour or 2 and then starts all mods including Slaverun or start with mods from the first second? :D And I have seen many fantastic costum hair and faces here How to find/install em :D Before the biggest mod I installed was called better water quality on Steam Workshop xD

Also I installed FunnyBiz animation pack with SLAL for SL Defeat and in instructions there is fragment:

Step 4:
Get in-game reset sexlab animations via MCM
MCM for SL Anim Loader
click on ENABLE ALL
click on Register Animations

note: if u have any alignment problems don't forget to click reload JSON data

will it be easy to find or will I have to press every key on my keyboard to get to this MCM menu?

MCM menu is implemented by SkyUI.

And just click on Esc key to open the menu, and then click on Mod Configuration.

About installing the mods.

Install from step one the base frameworks (body, skeleton, SexLab, RaceMenu, maybe SOS.)

Start the game, configure the basic framework mods, save

Then install the other mods (2 or 3 per time is OK.)

Load, configure if necessary, save.

Okey I started playing bu then in character creator My character does not have head. I mean LITERALLY there is empty space xD

I pressed okay and character have head but not in creator. when I type showracemenu later also dont have head

EDIT: Lol it works just not before your hands are unbound.

post-1136731-0-93902400-1465318261_thumb.jpg

Archived