Skyrim Succubus Roleplay Playthough - NSFW pics

TheNoble

The Succubi of Skyrim

post-1032501-0-95124600-1465189567_thumb.jpg
Skyrim is a world where vampires are forced to live in small caves until they devolve into insanity. The world is hostile not only to men and mer, but to various beasts. Succubi, especially the younger and less experienced of them, are not at the top of the food chain, and are just as vulnerable as anything else. An experienced party of Stendarr will have slain slain dozens of vampires, even Master vampires. Why would they have any difficulty in killing a succubus? Therefore, this world is very good at killing you, and this play through reflects that. A succubus combats the elements, the world, and her own nature at the same time. She brings tremendous power to bear, and can grow to be incredibly strong, but at the cost of being killed easily because of careless behavior. That, and you'll have the best excuse ever to sneak up to and screw as many people as possible, quite literally, out of their souls.

Setup

post-1032501-0-07455200-1465210306_thumb.jpg

--TheLab--

SL Framework
SL ARoused
SL Player Succubus QUest

SL Angrim's APprentice
SL Schlongs of Skyrim

SL Succubus Heart

--Magick--

Perkus Maximus

Immersive Armors

Immersive Weapons

Forgotten Magic

Apocalypse Magic

--Character--

Succubus Race - Modified

Inigo

--The World--

Ultimate Combat

Combat Evolved

Duel: Combat Realism

Permazones

Deadly Dragons

Revenge of the Enemies

Immersive Creatures

Immersive Armors

Immersive Weapons

--Utility--

Ely's Uncapper
Skytweak  - this one is SUPER Important to rebalance the game

--Survivalism--

post-1032501-0-92474800-1465186970_thumb.jpg

Campfire

Frostfall 3.0

Realistic Needs and Diseases

--Character--

Use the Atronach Birthsign - Character Creation Overhaul 1.4.0
Major Skills - Illusion, Conjuration, Speechcraft, Stealth, Alteration/Enchanting/LightArmor/

post-1032501-0-81298400-1465210253_thumb.jpg

I personally modified the succubus race mod to have some additional abilities
Essence Shift - quietly steals magicka and stamina from the target while dealing 0 damage.
Increased ability to use succubus charm.
+20 Illusion skill default
+15 Conjuration skill

I have always been fond of difficult playthroughs, and I wanted my succubus play through to be no different...

--The Setting--

There are advantages: her potent illusion, restoration and conjuration magics are incredible in team battles. Charging her alone across an open field with an axe will result in your stamina being drained away to nothing before your soul is stolen, and your mind warped beyond comprehension. Singular mages will have a difficult time dealing with her ability to drain away magicka, as their spells are silenced or turned against them. Despite all this, however I was forced to learn not only survival skills, but archery in order to contend with the world. As such, I saw that this character gained a lot of character. Resources like magicka were never infinite, and rather than trying to attack with claws, learning to use a bow was almost mandatory. The best way to defeat a succubus is to attack her from a distance with groups, or to corner her. A quick blow from a long sword dispatches her almost instantly. And you'll have to learn to deal with this in order to survive.

post-1032501-0-74868800-1465210380_thumb.jpg

Not everything will go your way.

--Characterization and RP--
post-1032501-0-27782100-1465210475_thumb.jpg

The Evil Succubus trope is kind of tired. I've had much more fun playing more of a neutral character. As a character that literally manipulates, drains and consumes emotions.I feel that the succubus should feel some sort of empathy. Ergo, this Skyrim succubus ends up being predatory like a vampire, but much more manipulative and difficult to detect. Who would suspect anything of a succubus slaying vampires?

Eyo'lyth should behave like someone who is adjusted to living in a world with giant trolls: quick to stab someone in defense, or when after a bounty, but isn't sadistic and obsessed with murder. Bandits in the woods are a dime a dozen, but she'll exercise more judgement when feeding from normal people.

I hope you guys find this post useful and have as much fun playing this character as I did.

Angrim's apprentice is good for the side-effects when your character becomes a succubus. You can only cast restoration spells after recently having sex, and gives you magicka whenever you do, even if you don't kill them. Since my character doesn't regenerate magicka automatically, it's really useful and an interesting gameplay mechanic.

• 1 month later...

Player succubus quest is already in the list. 

Murder, Theft and Seduction doesn't really add anything. As a succubus you can already kill people by having sex, and AFAIK get a speechcraft bonus, etc. If you edit your race ESP, you can add such a bonus. 

SL Deadly Drain also is kind of not needed, again because PSQ has a drain feature already. I've also run into some errors with deadly drain, and found it to be less accurate with how much I can drain people, or boost them if they're a companion/lover. But feel free to use those mods.

Better vampires is super script heavy and can cause some real lag. I've found that PSQ and the other mods listed are enough.

Which NPCs are tag teaming your succubus in the example pic, and is the nocturnal robe armor from Immersive Armors? Your lighting is different than what I use, but that looks like a different color than I've seen before, and never with the skull image.

Which NPCs are tag teaming your succubus in the example pic, and is the nocturnal robe armor from Immersive Armors? Your lighting is different than what I use, but that looks like a different color than I've seen before, and never with the skull image.

The NPCs were down in Potema's cavern. You can get the quest in Solitude. I didn't actually stage that, I just ended up going down there to complete the quest, got overwhelmed, and that was the result.

It's either from I'm pretty sure that it is from Immersive Armors. However, I have a bunch of mods that all provide that robe, including an awesome one called 'the Art of Magicka'. 

Archived