How to uninstall mods installed by Steam?

I have downloaded one mod from Steam. Steam installed the mod and I enabled it in NMM. After some time i disliked the mod and tried to uninstall it. The mod was showed in my Plugins list. Since there wasn't uninstall option in NMM because it wasn't installed by the manager I deleted it's .bsa file in Data. There wasn't any other files related to that mod.

The problem is that whenever I start to play a game using Steam, the unwanted/deleted mod always shows up and sometimes activates by itself. Does anyone have idea what to do? Please? Thank you.

go to the mods page in the workshop and click "UNSUBSCRIBE"  the mod should remove itself afterwards (works like that for me at least)

Thank you very much. This helped. :)

go to the mods page in the workshop and click "UNSUBSCRIBE"  the mod should remove itself afterwards (works like that for me at least)

You can also do the same thing in the launcher.

Thank you for your answer too. :)

Archived