Installed Crash Fix and ENBoost, now Game gone mad

FPS problem sounds like vsync problem. As for your stuttering new enb don't seem to work well for some npc so try disabling the options:

Datasyncmode=0

and prioritymode=0 and see if that fixed the stuttering.

All I am using is the ENBoost at this time. I am hoping to install an ENB once my Game is up and running well, but not until then.

Well in that case you could try like enb site is saying:

[THREADS]

DataSyncMode=2

PriorityMode=3

EnableUnsafeFixes=false

Will take another look in my morning, see if I can understand it this time, has been a long time since I looked. I do have a question though, if I swap out, MO being an overlay, not embedded into the game unlike NMM, would that mean I would need to use a Mod free save? Aka. I have in past times noticed that if Deadly Dragons is removed before starting a new Game it still effects the new Game to a degree, a good tell I noticed is where Alduin bursts through the Keep wall, once DD has been in use the fire there does not die down in that scene, despite a new Game with DD taken out.

No, but you will have to install in Mod Organizer all mods you had previously installed in NMM. Lucky for you, you already pasted the mod list so if you think you missed something you can always check :D

The steps would be (assuming you will change):

- Go to NMM and uninstall everything so you get the original unmoded game (or you could just install the game from scratch)

- Install Mod Organizer and configure it (game patch, etc)

- Install tools (SKSE, clean saver, FNIS, etc)

- Install Mods

Now, do not be intimidated by any of the things Gopher says in the introduction video. If you have been using NMM for a while then you already understand the basic principles of how to install mods, what they do and how they work.

So start from scratch again everything I have done in the last week lol ...all good :) ...Will watch Gophers Tutorial and give it a go :) ...Thank you :)

So start from scratch again everything I have done in the last week lol ...all good :) ...Will watch Gophers Tutorial and give it a go :) ...Thank you :)

check skyrim.ini, try to set it back to default settings e.g., also check your uGridsToLoad

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2                                 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

To suggest any to change uGridsToLoad is bad and stupid.

Tefajo...I think from what I understand the only cloaking Mod I had running at the time of this test was Duel, Arousal was not MCM activated at the time...I am curious what other Cloaking Scripts do I have? Most of the MCM Mods were not active, neither was ToL. So am very sure my problems were not Cloak Script related.

I would also be very interested in seeing such a debate one day, could learn a lot from such a discussion.

Thank you for the Gopher Link :) ...he spells things out beautifully, will certainly watch.

I do not think you have a problem with cloaking-scripting mods.

As i stated, people usually scream when they hear "cloak script". There are mods with good cloaks and mods with bad cloaks. I have plenty of them and my game runs fine.

As for the debate, you can just go to nexus and go to the "posts" section of any of the mods (duel for example), you will have plenty of people screaming things like "OMG YOUR MODS USES A CLOAK SCRIPT! YOU DEVIL!"

You could entertain yourself with those, but i am afraid you might not learn much :P

Modding communities are full with people that think they know more than the rest and they have the clockwork workaround for everything.

As time passes you will realize that your own experience is the best teacher and that you will agree with some people and disagree with others.

Yes, I've seen those debates, they get pretty heated and nope they teach very little lol... had to learn around all the insults they throw around O.o

I had gotten fairly proficient at troubleshooting my Game, but have not been gaming for the last 5 months (was out of country) and come back feeling a bit lost again lol... and never dealt with a problem like this one before, wil learn much from this :) ...never a bad thing :)

I have another question please... you run a very Mod heavy Game and it stays stable for a long haul Game? I want this Game to go on for quite awhile doing MQ, Dawnguard, Dragonborn and a lot of exploring, so hoping to be able to optimize for that.

FPS problem sounds like vsync problem. As for your stuttering new enb don't seem to work well for some npc so try disabling the options:

Datasyncmode=0

and prioritymode=0 and see if that fixed the stuttering.

All I am using is the ENBoost at this time. I am hoping to install an ENB once my Game is up and running well, but not until then.

Well in that case you could try like enb site is saying:

[THREADS]

DataSyncMode=2

PriorityMode=3

EnableUnsafeFixes=false

D_Man...May I ask what that does? And where I find it?

check skyrim.ini, try to set it back to default settings e.g., also check your uGridsToLoad

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

uGridsToLoad stays at 5 doesn't it?

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2                                 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

uncle why so rude, it was more a warning not to mess around with ugrids....

uGridsToLoad is default 5

Sorry if you think I was rude, was not my intention.

The problem whit uGridsToLoad is when you change it you cant change it again in the save. Since it actually mess up your scrips and force some of them to load early, whit save bloat as result.

So basic change it one time and there are no going back.

About Papyrus you can try this settings.

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS = 1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS = 1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS = 2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize = 128
iMaxMemoryPageSize = 512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes = 76800
bEnableLogging = 0
bEnableTrace = 0
bLoadDebugInformation = 0
bEnableProfiling = 0

uGridsToLoad is default 5

Sorry if you think I was rude, was not my intention.

The problem whit uGridsToLoad is when you change it you cant change it again in the save. Since it actually mess up your scrips and force some of them to load early, whit save bloat as result.

I agree that you should leave it at 5

But just so you know, this is "old news". SKSE (that contains stable ugrids) allows you to change it safetely.

imo u can change ugrid if u know what u are doing i.e. if your rig is capable i.e. u hv enough ram and vram else just leave it alone..., i am using ugrid 7 and everything runs smooth as silk, i have ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true, i tried it with false somehow my graphics took a hit looks like crap not sure why so i just enable it back lmao, but enabling this is impt EnableFPSLimit=true and FPSLimit=60.0 in the enblocal.ini file.

my 2 cents

Sure you can read it on the main page of enb boost crash fix:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?

quote:

At this moment DataSyncMode=2 with PriorityMode=3 where tested
by users as the most performance efficient and stable setting.

WARNING! Some game bugs and glitches occurs when your PC is running
relatively long, so rebooting PC is highly recommended (every 2-4 hours
seems okay).

May I ask what that does?

What it does is make your game less stuttering, normally when you set dataprioritymode=1 evenn though you would not crash it could make it really stuttery. setting those 2 options to 2 and 3 may fix some of the stuttering, for me i had to turn it off since it would still get annoying micro stutter.

Witch makes skyrim unplayable. That is why i asked in the first post to try turning it to 0 too see if that was causing your game to stutter.

ENBlocal.ini is found in

Skyrim\  Here alongside the EXE program.

Find it and post it so that we can have a look at it.

Also your other ini files.

The warning means that your Skyrim memory tweak is incorrectly installed and actually may not be even in the right folder.

So basically its not working at all.

The warning was implemented by crash fixes mod author since well he figured out that actually a lot of people manage to not install it correctly.

ENB

expandmemoryX64 is usually set to TRUE by default, but in fact it will cause issues if your SKSE Memory tweak is in place.

ENB,

Has a frame limiter and you need to make sure its set to 60, without that you will surely induce many of the symptoms you've described.

Here's the ENBlocal.ini:

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=false

InitProxyFunctions=true

ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

UseDefferedRendering=false

IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]

SpeedHack=true

EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true  Set equals False

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

DisableDriverMemoryManager=false

DisablePreloadToVRAM=false

EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=256 / How much total memory we got?  Actually if your like me having this lower than suggested may help cause I leave stuff on in background

///uh you can set this to 512 as well if you have the overhead to spare

VideoMemorySizeMb=3968

EnableCompression=false

AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[THREADS]

DataSyncMode=1

PriorityMode=0

EnableUnsafeFixes=false

[MULTIHEAD]

ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false

VideoAdapterIndex=0

[WINDOW]

ForceBorderless=false

ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]

ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true

MaxAnisotropy=16

ForceLodBias=false

LodBias=0.0

AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false

EnableVSync=false

VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=false

EnableFPSLimit=false  /Set to True

FPSLimit=60.0

[iNPUT]

//shift

KeyCombination=16

//f12

KeyUseEffect=123

//home

KeyFPSLimit=36

//num /       106

KeyShowFPS=106

//print screen

KeyScreenshot=44

//enter

KeyEditor=13

//f4

KeyFreeVRAM=115

//B

KeyBruteForce=66

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]

Enable=false

Quality=1

DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]

EnableEdgeAA=false

EnableTemporalAA=false

EnableSubPixelAA=false

EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]

FixGameBugs=true

FixParallaxBugs=true

FixParallaxTerrain=false

FixAliasedTextures=true

IgnoreInventory=true

FixTintGamma=true

RemoveBlur=false

FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

FixSkyReflection=true

FixCursorVisibility=true

FixLag=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]

EnableLongExposureMode=false

Time=1.0

BlendMax=0.0

ENBseries.ini:

[GLOBAL]

UseEffect=true

[EFFECT]

UseOriginalPostProcessing=false

UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=false

EnableBloom=false

EnableLens=false

EnableAdaptation=false

EnableDepthOfField=false

EnableAmbientOcclusion=false

EnableDetailedShadow=true

EnableSunRays=false

EnableSunGlare=false

EnableSkyLighting=false

EnableImageBasedLighting=false

EnableReflection=false

EnableSoftParticles=false

EnableParticleLights=false

EnableSubSurfaceScattering=false

EnableWater=false

EnableUnderwater=false

EnableCloudShadows=true

EnableVolumetricRays=false

EnableProceduralSun=false

EnableMist=false

[colorCORRECTION]

UsePaletteTexture=true

Brightness=1.0

GammaCurve=1.0

UseProceduralCorrection=true

[WEATHER]

EnableMultipleWeathers=false

EnableLocationWeather=false

[TIMEOFDAY]

There is also a High, Low, Medium and Very High ini...would you like me to post them? Yes, I see now the ExpandmenoryX64 is set to True...should I set it to 60?

Though I am very Tech-No-Logic, I am usually good at following precise instructions and this is the first time I have had trouble with an installation of such things :( ...I followed all instructions to the T :( ...Will take another look at the SKSE Plugin Preloader installation instructions again.

Well, why dont you back up your steps to identify the culprit? Try removing Crash fixes and see if it works better. If problem persist then do the same with the ENB

Hoping I don't have to :( ...but will if other solutions don't work.

Also Open your Graphics Card Panel,

Make sure that your settings specific to Skyrim do not force AA, do not force VSync, and uh the other one...the textures...let ENB do that.

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

Hmmm...went where I thought the Skyrim.ini is, is not there :( ...May I ask where I would find it please?

Most of those Mods I use, I am using their bare bone offerings...Such as Nature of the Beast, I use only the Adrenal Surge and 6th Sense, everything else it turned off. Most of the big Mods I use like that, trying to save on space and performance.

Skyrim.ini is found in,

Libraries\Mydocuments\Games\Skyrim

I say!  I think I just narrowed down the issue then.

You may not have adjusted your INI files for your ENB.

Also do not do not do not add papyrus lines or adjust their values.  More trouble than its worth and yes its mostly snake oil.  In fact 99.9% of the time you are 101% better off not adding papyrus lines or making adjustments to the INI files.

You can upload your INI files as a txt document, I understand that scares people cause downloading stuff from internet but heck we do this all the time for mods so whats the difference.

Yes Tefajo it is old, but not all do know about it, since it was not long ago all talked about how good it was to change it.

I didnt explain correctly or used bad the expression. I meant that problem is old, in the sense that it doesnt exist anymore

You can now change ugrids without risking ruining your save game if regret it and want to change back to default.

Tefajo...I think from what I understand the only cloaking Mod I had running at the time of this test was Duel, Arousal was not MCM activated at the time...I am curious what other Cloaking Scripts do I have? Most of the MCM Mods were not active, neither was ToL. So am very sure my problems were not Cloak Script related.

I would also be very interested in seeing such a debate one day, could learn a lot from such a discussion.

Thank you for the Gopher Link :) ...he spells things out beautifully, will certainly watch.

I do not think you have a problem with cloaking-scripting mods.

As i stated, people usually scream when they hear "cloak script". There are mods with good cloaks and mods with bad cloaks. I have plenty of them and my game runs fine.

As for the debate, you can just go to nexus and go to the "posts" section of any of the mods (duel for example), you will have plenty of people screaming things like "OMG YOUR MODS USES A CLOAK SCRIPT! YOU DEVIL!"

You could entertain yourself with those, but i am afraid you might not learn  much :P

Modding communities are full with people that think they know more than the rest and they have the clockwork workaround for everything.

As time passes you will realize that your own experience is the best teacher and that you will agree with some people and disagree with others.

If you'd bother reading instead immediately jumping on your "it works for me so it obviously works for everyone even though I have a different

operating system

graphics card

cpu

northbridge chipset

amount of memory

type of hard drive

type of data injection for skyrim set up

enb

than you do, trust me it always works every time, I play a guy who knows stuff on tv"

You'd see cloaking is not the problem, the problem is the amount of simultaneously applied cloaks and those particularly with Duel that never leave the character even when dead and can even be reapplied again on top of the same NPC if they leave the cell and come back over and over and over.

ini

Your ini needs to sync with your enb settings at the very least to remove it as a problem, and as measure of consistency.

Gopher 

Gopher is great for establishing a baseline of good practices and that's about it. Most of the mods he showcased he doesn't even use and he has a specific save to showcase them and then promptly uninstalls them never uses the save or the mod again.

You can see from his streams that he runs with about 25-30 mods installed, and almost none of them are script heavy, so he's not even kind of a benchmark for heavy skyrim modding or even current skyrim modding, as he hasn't even kept his OWN mods current. Night vision breaks with any ENB newer than 180, you literally have to install it twice to get it to work, even if you have color correction set "correctly" in your ENB to be compatible right away, and Imaginator sill causes save bloat despite Gopher being perfectly aware of what changes to make now to fix it. His tutorials are fine for a starting point, but the mod set up listed here by Stay Frosty is way past that point. Gopher also does not deal with behavior mods period, (it took him four years to install FNIS and he uninstalled it the very next mod showcase) and guess what most mods on LL do.

I am now doing a great deal of homework on Mod functions, the Mod Organizer, STEP Guides, ENB Guides, etc...lots of reading to do...Am going to try and change over to Mod Organizer and once I have all that nailed, then come back and go through all this advice again...Thank you everyone, all your help is much appreciated :) ...Wish me luck please :)

Also found a continuously updated list on dangerous and potentially dangerous Mods and explains why, am running through it and taking notes.

I have been given these Links:

http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/?

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/dangerous_mods_masterlist

And looking for more...If anyone has any suggestions, simple easy to understand info for people like me, would be much appreciated :)

I have been watching Gophers Videos on Mod Organizer, but have rub into trouble :( ...Following Gopher's instructions I downloaded 'Mod Organizer v1_3_11 installer and attempted to install it in C:\Program Files (x86)Mod Organizer...I run on Admin...but it came up with this warning:

Error opening File for writing:

C:\Program File (x86)Mod Organizer.exe

Click Abort to stop the installation

Retry to try again, or

Ignore to skip this file

Further investigation I found this:

Output Folder: C:\Program Files (x86)Mod Organizer

Can't write: C:\Program Files (x86)Mod Organizer\hook.dll

Anyone know what's going on?

If you'd bother reading instead immediately jumping on your "it works for me so it obviously works for everyone even though I have a different

operating system

graphics card

cpu

northbridge chipset

amount of memory

type of hard drive

type of data injection for skyrim set up

enb

than you do, trust me it always works every time, I play a guy who knows stuff on tv"

You'd see cloaking is not the problem, the problem is the amount of simultaneously applied cloaks and those particularly with Duel that never leave the character even when dead and can even be reapplied again on top of the same NPC if they leave the cell and come back over and over and over.

ini

Your ini needs to sync with your enb settings at the very least to remove it as a problem, and as measure of consistency.

Gopher 

Gopher is great fir establishing a baseline of good practices and that's about it. Most of the mods he showcased he doesn't even use and he has a specific save to showcase them and then promptly uninstalls them never uses the save or the mod again.

You can see from his streams that he runs with about 25-30 mods installed, and almost none of them are script heavy, so he's not even kind of benchmark for heavy skyrim modding or even current skyrim modding, as he hasn't even kept his OWN mods current. Night vision breaks with any ENB newer than 180, you literally have to install it twice to get it to work, even if you have color correction set "correctly" in your ENB to be compatible right away, and Imaginator sill causes save bloat despite Gohper being perfectly aware of what changes to make now to fix it. His tutorials are fine for a starting point, but the mod set up listed here by Stay Frosty is way past that point. Gopher also does not deal with behavior mods period, (it took him four years to install FNIS and he uninstalled it the very next mod showcase) and guess what most mods on LL do.

I still do not understand why you have to be so aggressive.

You stated your opinion as it would be the 100% truth, i just stated my experience to say "that's not entirely true". Its not the same that saying "what 27x said is wrong", ok? (except may be the part of lover scomfort)

If you read again my post you will see i politely used words like "agree", "would", "think" and "debate". You, on the other hand, jumped to bite my neck with something like "if you would bother reading..."  :dodgy:

And i do not know what mods Gopher uses, but (in my opinion) he has the best tutorials vids. He has patience, his vids are detailed and a very good pronunciation of english (for some of us who are not english native speakers is very important, since some people have strong accents and its hard to understand)

I have been watching Gophers Videos on Mod Organizer, but have rub into trouble :( ...Following Gopher's instructions I downloaded 'Mod Organizer v1_3_11 installer and attempted to install it in C:\Program Files (x86)Mod Organizer...I run on Admin...but it came up with this warning:

Error opening File for writing:

C:\Program File (x86)Mod Organizer.exe

Click Abort to stop the installation

Retry to try again, or

Ignore to skip this file

Further investigation I found this:

Output Folder: C:\Program Files (x86)Mod Organizer

Can't write: C:\Program Files (x86)Mod Organizer\hook.dll

Anyone know what's going on?

Sorry, i cant say i do since everything related to gaming runs from a different drive in my computer.

It looks like a folder system protection of some kind? There is no need for you to install it in program files, you could use other folder or even a different hard drive.

For example, mine is in D:\Games\Mod Organizer   :)

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up having to give up on MO :( ...So just concentrated instead on my Mod Load...Uninstalled Game, cleaned out all my Files and Re-installed my Game. Have not touched ENBoost or Crash Fix, instead tried to be more careful with my chosen Mods. I do realize there are some Script Mods in there, but have set them to a dull roar as much as I am able, example being:

Tales of Lycanthopy only used to give him the Beast Blood...forced transformations are switched off

Advanced Skyrim Overhaul (Nature of the Beast) only the 6th Sense and Adrenaline Surge are in use...everything else switched off

Sexlab Defeat only Aggressor is activated...Victim and NPC vs NPC are both switched off

But I am CTD'ing like crazy :( ...I believe it has to be a Load Order problem, my PC is a very good one and should be able to handle a lot more than this. I am not using any ENB's...what you see is all I have...Please help with Load Order, so i can see if it helps me?

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHairMales.esm
 7  7 WM Flora Fixes.esp
 8  8 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
 9  9 SexLab.esm
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
10  a SkyUI.esp
11  b RaceMenu.esp
12  c RaceMenuPlugin.esp
13  d TrueEyes.esp
14  e Beards.esp
15  f FNIS.esp
16 10 CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
17 11 DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
18 12 CiriOutfit.esp
19 13 zzlovelyfeather.esp
20 14 NosPiercedEars.esp
21 15 Highlander Katana.esp
22 16 JarlsDagger.esp
23 17 UltimateShouting.esp
24 18 Disparity.esp
25 19 tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
26 1a Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
27 1b LevelMult10.esp
28 1c Archery Perks Overhaul.esp
29 1d Perk_Light_Armor_Tree_Redone.esp
30 1e SpeechTree.esp
31 1f kittyehprojectwhiteblack.esp
32 20 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
33 21 ElementalGauldurAmulet.esp
34 22 Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp
35 23 Realistic AI Detection - Low Interior, Low Exterior.esp
36 24 BedUndressDLC.esp
37 25 ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
38 26 ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp
39 27 WerewolfMastery.esp
40 28 Nature of the beast.esp
41 29 tpos_ultimate_riverwood_holistic.esp
42 2a SexLab_Solutions.esp
43 2b SexLabDefeat.esp
44 2c Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
45 2d TheChoiceIsYours.esp
46 2e livofl.esp
47 2f AnimallicaDeer.esp
48 30 MoreHeartsAndFlesh.esp
49 31 One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
50 32 Combat Evolved.esp
51 33 LongerDurationsandAnnoyanceFixes.esp
52 34 JarrinSprig.001.esp
53 35 Do You Know Who I Am.esp
54 36 Populated Dungns Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
55 37 HobbitHole.esp
56 38 DeadlyDragons.esp
57 39 FalmerBanes Alchemist Shack Dragonborn Version.esp
58 3a SofiaFollower.esp
59 3b tpos_ultimate_whiterun_enhanced.esp
60 3c VanHelsing.esp
61 3d Sneak Tools.esp
      Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
      Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
62 3e Tarpan und takhi.esp
63 3f LadyKdCirclets.esp
64 40 UniqueBows.esp
65 41 KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp
66 42 Dawnguard_Horses.esp
67 43 BFFAnimalCompanions.esp
68 44 Zarias_Piercings1.esp
69 45 HeartBreaker.esp
70 46 The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
71 47 SeranaSneak.esp
72 48 serana stfu.esp
73 49 Not a Sneak Thief.esp
74 4a msml.esp

Ok, take a deep breath....

I think you are looking in the wrong places. I run 356 mods with 200ish plugins, many of mods are very heavily cloak / script based and i do not CTD

And before you ask: i am far from having the best rig, so its not necessary about the amount of mods, enb or scripts, its also about knowing how to properly set your configs

For example, "CTDing like crazy" is usually a memory allocations. Do not use crashfixes for the time being. I am seeing a lot of people installing it has it would be the holy grail against crashes, and while i might agree it does a good job specially at helping you understand why your game crashes, its not a magical solution where you can just place a dll in your folder and forget about everything.

So, lets start:

First of all you will need to undestand this: Your system is like a long "chain", it will only be as strong as it weakest link.

- If you messed a lot with your skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini it might be a good idea to replace them with a more "vanilla" ones and start tweaking them from 0. If not just let them be for the time being. The important thing is that your ugrids is never higher than 5. There are other ways to expand your visibility range without increasing this feature

- You need to see if your game crashes because of a memory allocation issue (SKSE would fix this) or if its something else (like redlist libraries, directx9, mods problems, etc)

I would suggest you first to watch this video, and experiment with the tools mentioned in it so we can discard one culprit and move to the next one

Run a few tests and tell us how it goes

Ok, take a deep breath....

I think you are looking in the wrong places. I run 356 mods with 200ish plugins, many of mods are very heavily cloak / script based and i do not CTD

And before you ask: i am far from having the best rig, so its not necessary about the amount of mods, enb or scripts, its also about knowing how to properly set your configs

For example, "CTDing like crazy" is usually a memory allocations. Do not use crashfixes for the time being. I am seeing a lot of people installing it has it would be the holy grail against crashes, and while i might agree it does a good job specially at helping you understand why your game crashes, its not a magical solution where you can just place a dll in your folder and forget about everything.

So, lets start:

First of all you will need to undestand this: Your system is like a long "chain", it will only be as strong as it weakest link.

- If you messed a lot with your skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini it might be a good idea to replace them with a more "vanilla" ones and start tweaking them from 0. If not just let them be for the time being. The important thing is that your ugrids is never higher than 5. There are other ways to expand your visibility range without increasing this feature

- You need to see if your game crashes because of a memory allocation issue (SKSE would fix this) or if its something else (like redlist libraries, directx9, mods problems, etc)

I would suggest you first to watch this video, and experiment with the tools mentioned in it so we can discard one culprit and move to the next one

Run a few tests and tell us how it goes

Yes, I would prefer not to use Crash Fixes...is very frustrating considering just a couple of years ago I was running the Game hard, heavy Mods, lots of Scripts, NPC's, ENB, etc... and once in while playing for up to 8 hours straight without so much as a stutter (I haven't really played now in a while)...I managed to maintain a Game like that without Crash Fixes, I can't see why this much lighter Game can't.

I haven't touched any of the ini Files, they are all currently completely vanilla...I have SKSE installed. Checked the comments section on the Mods I have installed and can't imagine any conflicts between Mods either, have been hunting for conflicts as a possible cause...I do not know what Redlist is? Or directx9?

Will watch the Video, thank you :)

I created and installed the SKSE.ini...but my Game crashed :( ...Have found out what Directx9 is, that issue has been sorted on this PC as yes, it is on Windows 10... And the Red List, you mean Mods with bad reps? Yes, I have found and been through at least one list and as mentioned I always read the comments on a Mod before I download. Though I note also, though this Game was wiped and redownloaded, I notice I have a 'fps' Counter on my Screen, it shouldn't be there without the ENB Binary thingie, but it's there...so going to re-install the Binary, plus take the two Town Mods out and see what happens.

I created and installed the SKSE.ini...but my Game crashed :( ...Have found out what Directx9 is, that issue has been sorted on this PC as yes, it is on Windows 10... And the Red List, you mean Mods with bad reps? Yes, I have found and been through at least one list and as mentioned I always read the comments on a Mod before I download. Though I note also, though this Game was wiped and redownloaded, I notice I have a 'fps' Counter on my Screen, it shouldn't be there without the ENB Binary thingie, but it's there...so going to re-install the Binary, plus take the two Town Mods out and see what happens.

Ok, but do you know if SKSE is working? did you installed memory block (the one mentioned in gopher's video) to check if you crash because of a memory allocation issue?

I am not sure i understood what you said about dx9 and win10, but since i do not use that OS i cant be of much help there

With "red list" i meant "redistributable lists" (Microsoft C++ libraries), sorry if that was confusing.

The fps counter could just be a mod that adds a dll for that function or even a win10 native function as well (i heard it even has its own recording system)

Runing a modded Skyrim without ENBoost could be the cause of you having CTD because the application reaches the 3.1gb system ram limit.

So you could 

a ) Install any ENB of your liking, even a simple and light one will do

b ) Install just ENBoost, that is pretty much installing the binary with all the effects off (just so you get the memory management thing)

Please, run a few games with memory block installed and tell us if you CTD at 512 or sooner (check the video!)

Archived