Installed Crash Fix and ENBoost, now Game gone mad

I just recently newly installed my game with Mods and yesterday installed both Crash Fixes and ENBoost, with the SKSE requirement, etc...TES5Edit cleaned, etc...I had been playing a CTD prone game (would CTD after about an hour) until yesterday, but was running. Today I tried out my Game and ohoh sad.gif ...Stuttering very badly straight off...started new game...plus something I have never seen before, FPS was claiming impossible numbers ranging from 80 sometimes briefly as high as 1000, though heavy stuttering denotes FPS way too low...plus my Dovahkins health, magicka, stamina bars were in their thousands.

Something that also happened on the intro Screen though, was a warning came up, wanting me to open my SKSE.ini and set the DefaultHeapInitialAlloc to 768... but Crash Fixes Installation guide states this:

Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini (not needed if UseOSAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini):

Set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB:Memory to 768

I had set my UseOSAllocators to 1

Any ideas what may be wrong please? I am on Windows 10

Just in case it's something I'm not seeing in my load list responsible for perhaps the high numbers...My Mod load list included:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 SexLab.esm
 7  7 ApachiiHairMales.esm
 8  8 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
 9  9 WM Flora Fixes.esp
10  a SexLabAroused.esm
      HighResTexturePack01.esp
      HighResTexturePack02.esp
      HighResTexturePack03.esp
11  b SkyUI.esp
12  c FNIS.esp
13  d RaceMenu.esp
14  e RaceMenuPlugin.esp
15  f dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
16 10 TrueEyes.esp
17 11 SexLab_Solutions.esp
18 12 UltimateShouting.esp
19 13 Disparity.esp
20 14 BedUndressDLC.esp
21 15 SexLabDefeat.esp
22 16 zzlovelyfeather.esp
23 17 Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
24 18 Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp
25 19 Beards.esp
26 1a Highlander Katana.esp
27 1b DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
28 1c LadyKdCirclets.esp
29 1d Nature of the beast.esp
30 1e LongerDurationsandAnnoyanceFixes.esp
31 1f Duel - Combat Realism.esp
32 20 Combat Evolved.esp
33 21 Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
34 22 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
35 23 Do You Know Who I Am.esp
36 24 Populated Dungns Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
37 25 Populated Forts Towers Places Legendary.esp
38 26 HobbitHole.esp
39 27 FalmerBanes Alchemist Shack Dragonborn Version.esp
40 28 Hunterborn.esp
41 29 livofl.esp
42 2a SofiaFollower.esp
43 2b UniqueBows.esp
44 2c BFFAnimalCompanions.esp
45 2d Animallica.esp
46 2e VexAnimNotMonsterLegen.esp
47 2f VexNotMons_AniPtch.esp
48 30 SummonAnimalPets_immortal.esp
      SummonAnimalPets_immersive.esp
49 31 JarrinSprig.001.esp
50 32 Purity.esp
51 33 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - for Purity.esp
52 34 tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
53 35 tpos_ultimate_riverwood_holistic.esp
54 36 tpos_ultimate_whiterun_enhanced.esp
55 37 Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp
      Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp
      Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
      Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
      Hunterborn_LanternsAndCandles-Patch.esp
      Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
56 38 ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
57 39 ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp
58 3a WerewolfMastery.esp
59 3b Zarias_Piercings1.esp
60 3c The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
61 3d Sneak Tools.esp
      Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
      Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
62 3e SeranaSneak.esp
63 3f serana stfu.esp
64 40 Realistic AI Detection - Low Interior, Low Exterior.esp
65 41 Not a Sneak Thief.esp
66 42 MoreHeartsAndFlesh.esp
67 43 LevelMult10.esp
68 44 SpeechTree.esp
69 45 Perk_Light_Armor_Tree_Redone.esp
70 46 DeadlyDragons.esp
71 47 Archery Perks Overhaul.esp
72 48 ElementalGauldurAmulet.esp
73 49 HeartBreaker.esp
74 4a Earrings Set1.esp
75 4b JarlsDagger.esp
76 4c CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
77 4d LoversComfort.esp
78 4e VanHelsing.esp

ENBlocal.ini is found in

Skyrim\  Here alongside the EXE program.

Find it and post it so that we can have a look at it.

Also your other ini files.

The warning means that your Skyrim memory tweak is incorrectly installed and actually may not be even in the right folder.

So basically its not working at all.

The warning was implemented by crash fixes mod author since well he figured out that actually a lot of people manage to not install it correctly.

ENB

expandmemoryX64 is usually set to TRUE by default, but in fact it will cause issues if your SKSE Memory tweak is in place.

ENB,

Has a frame limiter and you need to make sure its set to 60, without that you will surely induce many of the symptoms you've described.

Have you run LOOT on that?

Yes, I have run LOOT, but is doesn't seem to be working properly, just puts most new Mods down the bottom of the list, I have come across other people having the same trouble with their LOOT...I downloaded it and reinstalled it 3 times, thinking it may be a corrupted download, but still always same result...And so eventually found as many threads on load orders as I could and watched a video on load orders and followed some Modders instructions on where they wanted their Mods placed and just tried my best in hand sorting them

check skyrim.ini, try to set it back to default settings e.g., also check your uGridsToLoad

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2                                 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

ENBlocal.ini is found in

Skyrim\  Here alongside the EXE program.

Find it and post it so that we can have a look at it.

Also your other ini files.

The warning means that your Skyrim memory tweak is incorrectly installed and actually may not be even in the right folder.

So basically its not working at all.

The warning was implemented by crash fixes mod author since well he figured out that actually a lot of people manage to not install it correctly.

ENB

expandmemoryX64 is usually set to TRUE by default, but in fact it will cause issues if your SKSE Memory tweak is in place.

ENB,

Has a frame limiter and you need to make sure its set to 60, without that you will surely induce many of the symptoms you've described.

Here's the ENBlocal.ini:

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=false

InitProxyFunctions=true

ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

UseDefferedRendering=false

IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]

SpeedHack=true

EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

DisableDriverMemoryManager=false

DisablePreloadToVRAM=false

EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=256

VideoMemorySizeMb=3968

EnableCompression=false

AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[THREADS]

DataSyncMode=1

PriorityMode=0

EnableUnsafeFixes=false

[MULTIHEAD]

ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false

VideoAdapterIndex=0

[WINDOW]

ForceBorderless=false

ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

[ENGINE]

ForceAnisotropicFiltering=true

MaxAnisotropy=16

ForceLodBias=false

LodBias=0.0

AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false

EnableVSync=false

VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=false

EnableFPSLimit=false

FPSLimit=60.0

[iNPUT]

//shift

KeyCombination=16

//f12

KeyUseEffect=123

//home

KeyFPSLimit=36

//num /       106

KeyShowFPS=106

//print screen

KeyScreenshot=44

//enter

KeyEditor=13

//f4

KeyFreeVRAM=115

//B

KeyBruteForce=66

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]

Enable=false

Quality=1

DesiredFPS=20.0

[ANTIALIASING]

EnableEdgeAA=false

EnableTemporalAA=false

EnableSubPixelAA=false

EnableTransparencyAA=false

[FIX]

FixGameBugs=true

FixParallaxBugs=true

FixParallaxTerrain=false

FixAliasedTextures=true

IgnoreInventory=true

FixTintGamma=true

RemoveBlur=false

FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

FixSkyReflection=true

FixCursorVisibility=true

FixLag=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]

EnableLongExposureMode=false

Time=1.0

BlendMax=0.0

ENBseries.ini:

[GLOBAL]

UseEffect=true

[EFFECT]

UseOriginalPostProcessing=false

UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=false

EnableBloom=false

EnableLens=false

EnableAdaptation=false

EnableDepthOfField=false

EnableAmbientOcclusion=false

EnableDetailedShadow=true

EnableSunRays=false

EnableSunGlare=false

EnableSkyLighting=false

EnableImageBasedLighting=false

EnableReflection=false

EnableSoftParticles=false

EnableParticleLights=false

EnableSubSurfaceScattering=false

EnableWater=false

EnableUnderwater=false

EnableCloudShadows=true

EnableVolumetricRays=false

EnableProceduralSun=false

EnableMist=false

[colorCORRECTION]

UsePaletteTexture=true

Brightness=1.0

GammaCurve=1.0

UseProceduralCorrection=true

[WEATHER]

EnableMultipleWeathers=false

EnableLocationWeather=false

[TIMEOFDAY]

There is also a High, Low, Medium and Very High ini...would you like me to post them? Yes, I see now the ExpandmenoryX64 is set to True...should I set it to 60?

Though I am very Tech-No-Logic, I am usually good at following precise instructions and this is the first time I have had trouble with an installation of such things :( ...I followed all instructions to the T :( ...Will take another look at the SKSE Plugin Preloader installation instructions again.

Well, why dont you back up your steps to identify the culprit? Try removing Crash fixes and see if it works better. If problem persist then do the same with the ENB

Hoping I don't have to :( ...but will if other solutions don't work.

Sync and Priority to 0 is literally off, somewhat problematic to actively fix something by shutting it off.

1. Never set x64 to true. ever. It does NOTHING other than stripe memory you've already accessed, which is pants on face retarded. I have no idea why Boris thinks this is a fix for anything on the Intel platform because it was one off solution for AMD boards several years ago, and is deprecated as fuck.

2. If you're on win 10 your max ->total<- allocation should be under 4 gigs period, preferably minus an additional 256 megs just because win10. This has nothing to do with SKSE allocation schemes or initially reserved enb ram. nada. Those should be set to whatever you feels works best, and having a shitton of NPC or shitton of cloak spells for omg everyloves meee and my xbawxhueg penuus may in fact tip you way the fuck over 768 megs. (and you have many many npcs wandering around... many many)

3. Make sure you're on .305 and have enbhelper.dll installed to the right folder, else crash city in the middle of new instance of vram offloading.

4. Surprise Surprise there is Duel. Get rid of it. Lover's Comfort is also mega old and scripty as hell, also get rid of high rez unless it's the fixed one from Nexus, and holy shit do you have a metric mega asston of npc mods, all them getting at LEAST 7 cloak spells from omg so horny must fuck dragonborn mods THAT DO NOT DISSIPATE. EVER. Including the people you kill. For not being horny around you. I cannot dare to imagine what your papyrus stack looks like, and also apparently animals. That is all the cloak spells ever. Cloakpocalypse.

4. Loot loves you, Loot is your friend, also loot will not fix all of that. You want graphics at the back, spells next and then npcs and then behaviors... and hopefully they play nice.

5. If you're still crashing on load, then turn on heap allocation in Crashfix.ini as a LAST resort.

check skyrim.ini, try to set it back to default settings e.g., also check your uGridsToLoad

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2                                 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

Hmmm...went where I thought the Skyrim.ini is, is not there :( ...May I ask where I would find it please?

Most of those Mods I use, I am using their bare bone offerings...Such as Nature of the Beast, I use only the Adrenal Surge and 6th Sense, everything else it turned off. Most of the big Mods I use like that, trying to save on space and performance.

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

Hmmm...went where I thought the Skyrim.ini is, is not there :( ...May I ask where I would find it please?

depends if u are using mo, it'll be found in the "D:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default" directory, if u are not using mo, it'll be found in D:\Users\Simon\Documents\My Games\Skyrim.

note: I am using drive D for all my programs, yours would be C drive.

i am using crash fix, SKSE Plugin Preloader and ENB and my skyrim is so stable it hard ever CTD, but then I also tend to compress all dll files (using The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) in the SKSE\Plugins directory.

Sync and Priority to 0 is literally off, somewhat problematic to actively fix something by shutting it off.

1. Never set x64 to true. ever. It does NOTHING other than stripe memory you've already accessed, which is pants on face retarded. I have no idea why Boris thinks this is a fix for anything on the Intel platform because it was one off solution for AMD boards several years ago, and is deprecated as fuck.

2. If you're on win 10 your max ->total<- allocation should be under 4 gigs period, preferably minus an additional 256 megs just because win10. This has nothing to do with SKSE allocation schemes or initially reserved enb ram. nada. Those should be set to whatever you feels works best, and having a shitton of NPC or shitton of cloak spells for omg everyloves meee and my xbawxhueg penuus may in fact tip you way the fuck over 768 megs. (and you have many many npcs wandering around... many many)

3. Make sure you're on .305 and have enbhelper.dll installed to the right folder, else crash city in the middle of new instance of vram offloading.

4. Surprise Surprise there is Duel. Get rid of it. Lover's Comfort is also mega old and scripty as hell, also get rid of high rez unless it's the fixed on from Nexus, and holy shit do you have a metric mega asston of npc mods, all them getting at LEAST 7 cloak spells from omg so horny must fuck dragonborn mods THAT DO NOT DISSIPATE. EVER. Including the people you kill. For not being horny around you. I cannot dare to imagine what your papyrus stack looks like, and also apparently animals. That is all the cloak spells ever. Cloakpocalypse.

4. Loot loves you, Loot is your friend, also loot will not fix all of that. You want graphics at the back, spells next and then npcs and then behaviors... and hopefully they play nice.

5. If you're still crashing on load, then turn on heap allocation in Crashfix.ini as a LAST resort.

1. So I set that to 60?

2. Actually all I wanted was for my Dovah to be able to romance Sofia with action...The Defeat is rarely in use also, my Game is not a Bonk fest :P ...Would prefer not to use Arousal, but was a requirement for the only Romance Mod I could find. as for the extra NPC's, apparently I have a good Rig lol...so was hoping it could handle it.

3. Yes, am using .305 ...the enbhelper...you mean the d3dx9_42.dll? That is in my Common Folder where the TESV.exe is found.

4. The high res is fixed on from Nexus, is not active

Will loose Lovers Comfort, is the only reason I have Arousal...I guess no romance action with Sofia :P

5. Thank you for your pointers on LOOT :)

6. I haven't actually crashed on any load, keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

depends if u are using mo, it'll be found in the "D:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default" directory, if u are not using mo, it'll be found in D:\Users\Simon\Documents\My Games\Skyrim.

i am using crash fix, SKSE Plugin Preloader and ENB and my skyrim is so stable it hard ever CTD, but then I also tend to compress all dll files (using The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) in the SKSE\Plugins directory.

I use NMM and yes, all in C Drive...Thank you, will look

Being booted off Computer for a few hours :(

FPS problem sounds like vsync problem. As for your stuttering new enb don't seem to work well for some npc so try disabling the options:

Datasyncmode=0

and prioritymode=0 and see if that fixed the stuttering.

All I am using is the ENBoost at this time. I am hoping to install an ENB once my Game is up and running well, but not until then.

[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=768
VideoMemorySizeMb=3968
EnableCompression=false

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=1
PriorityMode=1
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

Also if you intend to finish out your save you really really want to get rid of Duel. Combat evolved and Ultimate Combat are compatible, and Ultimate Combat cleans up after itself, unlike Duel.

4. Surprise Surprise there is Duel. Get rid of it. Lover's Comfort is also mega old and scripty as hell, also get rid of high rez unless it's the fixed on from Nexus, and holy shit do you have a metric mega asston of npc mods, all them getting at LEAST 7 cloak spells from omg so horny must fuck dragonborn mods THAT DO NOT DISSIPATE. EVER. Including the people you kill. For not being horny around you. I cannot dare to imagine what your papyrus stack looks like, and also apparently animals. That is all the cloak spells ever. Cloakpocalypse.

1. So I set that to 60?

2. Actually all I wanted was for my Dovah to be able to romance Sofia with action...The Defeat is rarely in use also, my Game is not a Bonk fest :P ...Would prefer not to use Arousal, but was a requirement for the only Romance Mod I could find. as for the extra NPC's, apparently I have a good Rig lol...so was hoping it could handle it.

3. Yes, am using .305 ...the enbhelper...you mean the d3dx9_42.dll? That is in my Common Folder where the TESV.exe is found.

Will loose Lovers Comfort, is the only reason I have Arousal...I guess no romance action with Sofia :P

6. I haven't actually crashed on any load, keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

imo, ditch NMM, its shit get MO and it'll help minimise and isolate most mod problems, i was using NMM for years only recently switched to MO because NMM decided to follow MO and created a big mess when it first started, being forced to MO and I never looked back heh.

just need to understand how MO works and all is good.

[PERFORMANCE]

SpeedHack=true

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=768

VideoMemorySizeMb=3968

EnableCompression=false

[THREADS]

DataSyncMode=1

PriorityMode=1

EnableUnsafeFixes=false

Also if you intend to finish out your save you really really want to get rid of Duel. Combat evolved and Ultimate Combat are compatible, and Ultimate Combat cleans up after itself, unlike Duel.

Thank you :) ...I will make all those changes and see what happens.

Will check out Combat Evolved, hopefully is what I look for. He hadn't left Helgen Keep, will start a new game. Also shouldn't have any old Scripts interfering with new Game as I have only been running Mods into the Game, most staying inactive in the MCM while I have been sorting the Game out...aka. Sexlab, Aroused, Defeat, etc...unactivated.

1. So I set that to 60?

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

depends if u are using mo, it'll be found in the "D:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default" directory, if u are not using mo, it'll be found in D:\Users\Simon\Documents\My Games\Skyrim.

i am using crash fix, SKSE Plugin Preloader and ENB and my skyrim is so stable it hard ever CTD, but then I also tend to compress all dll files (using The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) in the SKSE\Plugins directory.

imo, ditch NMM, its shit get MO and it'll help minimise and isolate most mod problems, i was using NMM for years only recently switched to MO because NMM decided to follow MO and created a big mess when it first started, being forced to MO and I never looked back heh.

I have looked at MO a few times and just don't get it :( ...can't make heads or tails of it :( ...as I have come to understand it is much superior to NMM, but being so Tech-No-Logic I have not been able to swap out, just staying with what I can comprehend, otherwise would have swapped out some time back. I will see if Gopher has done any Tutorials on it as yet, he spells things out beautifully to Computer dumb a**es like myself :)

Will check out Combat Evolved, hopefully is what I look for. He hadn't left Helgen Keep, will start a new game. Also shouldn't have any old Scripts interfering with new Game as I have only been running Mods into the Game, most staying inactive in the MCM while I have been sorting the Game out...aka. Sexlab, Aroused, Defeat, etc...unactivated.

1. So I set that to 60?

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2 ; <--- script-heavy setup and your scripts start to perform badly? increase to 1.6 (then 2.0 at max).

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

depends if u are using mo, it'll be found in the "D:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default" directory, if u are not using mo, it'll be found in D:\Users\Simon\Documents\My Games\Skyrim.

i am using crash fix, SKSE Plugin Preloader and ENB and my skyrim is so stable it hard ever CTD, but then I also tend to compress all dll files (using The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables) in the SKSE\Plugins directory.

I have looked at MO a few times and just don't get it :( ...can't make heads or tails of it :( ...as I have come to understand it is much superior to NMM, but being so Tech-No-Logic I have not been able to swap out, just staying with what I can comprehend, otherwise would have swapped out some time back. I will see if Gopher has done any Tutorials on it as yet, he spells things out beautifully to Computer dumb a**es like myself :)

its actually easy, all mods installed uses it's own space but MO tricks them into thinking they are together a.k.a virtual drives, exception to this is the overwrite directory where its functions similar to how the old nmm works and the beauty of it all nothing is copied to the actual skyrim directory, which means u can just tick on and off mods to test or isolate problems.

once u know how it works its really easy e.g. how to run fnis, etc..

4. Surprise Surprise there is Duel. Get rid of it. Lover's Comfort is also mega old and scripty as hell, also get rid of high rez unless it's the fixed one from Nexus, and holy shit do you have a metric mega asston of npc mods, all them getting at LEAST 7 cloak spells from omg so horny must fuck dragonborn mods THAT DO NOT DISSIPATE. EVER. Including the people you kill. For not being horny around you. I cannot dare to imagine what your papyrus stack looks like, and also apparently animals. That is all the cloak spells ever. Cloakpocalypse.

Wow, why so harsh? :P

While i do agree reducing the amount of mods that might create conflict i do not agree with your observations about some mods. I use duel, tons of npc mods, lover's confort (old??? it was updated last january) and i do not have any of his issues.  :)

A few months back ago i had to do some research on enb settings because newer binaries were taxing my computer more that they used to and i do not recall reaching even close to your conclussion (regarding X64=true). I do recall that you need to know what it does and how to combinate it with SKSE.ini in order to not waste memory allocation or have an unstable game, but from there to totally disregard it...

I am sure that you have your own reasons / experience to state such thing, but for what i gathered from several other forums many talented ppl did not reach that conclussion. So at least it should be a matter of debate..

About cloaks, while it is true that they are demanding there is like this panic reaction about them "oh no! cloaks! remove them!". Some mods have bad cloaks, other have a very neat and improved performance and scripting. Hell, i probably have like 10 mods with cloaks and my papyrus logs are 500k size, most the information you will find there is Creature Framework and Sexlab related output. 

Go prepare yourself a coffee, or get a coke or what ever you like. Grab your headphones, and watch all gophers videos about Mod Organizer

Its incredible clear, well explained and step by step tutorial

You wont regret it, i promise

1. So I set that to 60?

[Papyrus]

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

its actually easy, all mods installed uses it's own space but MO tricks them into thinking they are together a.k.a virtual drives, exception to this is the overwrite directory where its functions similar to how the old nmm works and the beauty of it all nothing is copied to the actual skyrim directory, which means u can just tick on and off mods to test or isolate problems.

once u know how it works its really easy e.g. how to run fnis, etc..

Will take another look in my morning, see if I can understand it this time, has been a long time since I looked. I do have a question though, if I swap out, MO being an overlay, not embedded into the game unlike NMM, would that mean I would need to use a Mod free save? Aka. I have in past times noticed that if Deadly Dragons is removed before starting a new Game it still effects the new Game to a degree, a good tell I noticed is where Alduin bursts through the Keep wall, once DD has been in use the fire there does not die down in that scene, despite a new Game with DD taken out.

Wow, why so harsh? :P

While i do agree reducing the amount of mods that might create conflict i do not agree with your observations about some mods. I use duel, tons of npc mods, lover's confort (old??? it was updated last january) and i do not have any of his issues. :)

A few months back ago i had to do some research on enb settings because newer binaries were taxing my computer more that they used to and i do not recall reaching even close to your conclussion (regarding X64=true). I do recall that you need to know what it does and how to combinate it with SKSE.ini in order to not waste memory allocation or have an unstable game, but from there to totally disregard it...

I am sure that you have your own reasons / experience to state such thing, but for what i gathered from several other forums many talented ppl did not reach that conclussion. So at least it should be a matter of debate..

About cloaks, while it is true that they are demanding there is like this panic reaction about them "oh no! cloaks! remove them!". Some mods have bad cloaks, other have a very neat and improved performance and scripting. Hell, i probably have like 10 mods with cloaks and my papyrus logs are 500k size, most the information you will find there is Creature Framework and Sexlab related output.

Go prepare yourself a coffee, or get a coke or what ever you like. Grab your headphones, and watch all gophers videos about Mod Organizer

Its incredible clear, well explained and step by step tutorial

You wont regret it, i promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZQpzf_iAE

Will take another look in my morning, see if I can understand it this time, has been a long time since I looked. I do have a question though, if I swap out, MO being an overlay, not embedded into the game unlike NMM, would that mean I would need to use a Mod free save? Aka. I have in past times noticed that if Deadly Dragons is removed before starting a new Game it still effects the new Game to a degree, a good tell I noticed is where Alduin bursts through the Keep wall, once DD has been in use the fire there does not die down in that scene, despite a new Game with DD taken out.

No, but you will have to install in Mod Organizer all mods you had previously installed in NMM. Lucky for you, you already pasted the mod list so if you think you missed something you can always check :D

The steps would be (assuming you will change): 

- Go to NMM and uninstall everything so you get the original unmoded game (or you could just install the game from scratch)

- Install Mod Organizer and configure it (game patch, etc)

- Install tools (SKSE, clean saver, FNIS, etc)

- Install Mods

Now, do not be intimidated by any of the things Gopher says in the introduction video. If you have been using NMM for a while then you already understand the basic principles of how to install mods, what they do and how they work.

Tefajo...I think from what I understand the only cloaking Mod I had running at the time of this test was Duel, Arousal was not MCM activated at the time...I am curious what other Cloaking Scripts do I have? Most of the MCM Mods were not active, neither was ToL. So am very sure my problems were not Cloak Script related.

I would also be very interested in seeing such a debate one day, could learn a lot from such a discussion.

Thank you for the Gopher Link :) ...he spells things out beautifully, will certainly watch.

Tefajo...I think from what I understand the only cloaking Mod I had running at the time of this test was Duel, Arousal was not MCM activated at the time...I am curious what other Cloaking Scripts do I have? Most of the MCM Mods were not active, neither was ToL. So am very sure my problems were not Cloak Script related.

I would also be very interested in seeing such a debate one day, could learn a lot from such a discussion.

Thank you for the Gopher Link :) ...he spells things out beautifully, will certainly watch.

I do not think you have a problem with cloaking-scripting mods.

As i stated, people usually scream when they hear "cloak script". There are mods with good cloaks and mods with bad cloaks. I have plenty of them and my game runs fine.

As for the debate, you can just go to nexus and go to the "posts" section of any of the mods (duel for example), you will have plenty of people screaming things like "OMG YOUR MODS USES A CLOAK SCRIPT! YOU DEVIL!"

You could entertain yourself with those, but i am afraid you might not learn  much :P

Modding communities are full with people that think they know more than the rest and they have the clockwork workaround for everything.

As time passes you will realize that your own experience is the best teacher and that you will agree with some people and disagree with others.

Archived