Installed Crash Fix and ENBoost, now Game gone mad

Having both

SKSE Mem Tweak

and

Expand System Memory

That's two different sources trying to do the same thing.

It doesn't end well.

That and both are known to work.

Both being used at the same time is known to cause crashes.

You want me to explain why Boris put expandsystemMemory line in his modification?

As i mentioned before, lets go with your arguments as valid because we can discuss and never agree.

But if you do want to discuss it i do not think we should do it here, we should open a new thread.

You can post what you know / read and i can post i know / read

Having both

SKSE Mem Tweak

and

Expand System Memory

That's two different sources trying to do the same thing.

It doesn't end well.

That and both are known to work.

Both being used at the same time is known to cause crashes.

You want me to explain why Boris put expandsystemMemory line in his modification?

As i mentioned before, lets go with your arguments as valid because we can discuss and never agree.

But if you do want to discuss it i do not think we should do it here, we should open a new thread.

You can post what you know / read and i can post i know / read

No I don't feel like searching the internet to find the relevant link and then "Discussing it"

I'm a busy man that is busy producing content that people that play Skyrim can then use to further enjoy the game.

Simply put if memory serves me right you can simply find the relevant information on a mod titled Crash Fixes.

Its both here and on Nexus.

That should suffice.

I understand it seems harsh, but in actuality Im a very nice guy....A nice guy that is mostly very tired due to making large projects and meeting my own life agenda's in the time that I have.

Its my belief that,

This flag wanst properly changed back when I addressed it on June 3rd.

That the Game Files were not properly Removed when the poster "Deleted Game"

As off-putting as that may seem, its a very common mistake and no one should feel bad about that.

Lord knows how many times we've all fudged up our installations when we got our start in modding.

No I don't feel like searching the internet to find the relevant link and then "Discussing it"

I'm a busy man that is busy producing content that people that play Skyrim can then use to further enjoy the game.

Simply put if memory serves me right you can simply find the relevant information on a mod titled Crash Fixes.

Its both here and on Nexus.

That should suffice.

I understand it seems harsh, but in actuality Im a very nice guy....A nice guy that is mostly very tired due to making large projects and meeting my own life agenda's in the time that I have.

Its my belief that,

This flag wanst properly changed back when I addressed it on June 3rd.

That the Game Files were not properly Removed when the poster "Deleted Game"

As off-putting as that may seem, its a very common mistake and no one should feel bad about that.

Lord knows how many times we've all fudged up our installations when we got our start in modding.

Fair enough

I never felt you were being harsh (a little blunt perhaps but hey, this is the internet!) so no judgement was issued :)

I didnt know you were a modder, so just in case thank you very much for your work and good luck with your new projects!

If your using an ENB then I feel you could remove the High Res Texture packs out of your mod list since it doesn't add much that an ENB wouldn't. I'm not exactly sure what to suggest to help since for all we know it may be Requiem not playing nice with one of the mods. It sounds a lot like your save file has scripts stuck to it even after you "removed" the mods. The issue happens on any new save as well (this might've been asked in previous pages so apologies if so) or just that one save?

If your using an ENB then I feel you could remove the High Res Texture packs out of your mod list since it doesn't add much that an ENB wouldn't. I'm not exactly sure what to suggest to help since for all we know it may be Requiem not playing nice with one of the mods. It sounds a lot like your save file has scripts stuck to it even after you "removed" the mods. The issue happens on any new save as well (this might've been asked in previous pages so apologies if so) or just that one save?

The High Res Packs are not activated, never have been, they just came automatically with the Skyrim Legendary, I have kept them deactivated since they showed up.

I don't use Requiem, never have.

Yes, I am thinking the same thing about stuck Scripts, though my Papyrus is also mentioning Mods I I either haven't used or haven't used in at least a year. I did install Realistic Needs and Diseases and Frostfall briefly about a year ago just to check them out, but were not there for long before being removed...I am starting to wonder given mention in the Papyrus Logs despite all the time gone by and how many Games played in between, even with fresh installs if they have some how still managed to leave a trail :(

The High Res Packs are not activated, never have been, they just came automatically with the Skyrim Legendary, I have kept them deactivated since they showed up.

Yes, I am thinking the same thing about stuck Scripts, though my Papyrus is also mentioning Mods I I either haven't used or haven't used in at least a year. I did install Realistic Needs and Diseases and Frostfall briefly about a year ago just to check them out, but were not there for long before being removed...I am starting to wonder given mention in the Papyrus Logs despite all the time gone by and how many Games played in between, even with fresh installs if they have some how still managed to leave a trail :(

Ah the requiem patch I saw was deactivated. And yeah. May want to get a save file editor to see if there is any orphaned scripts to clean out. Did you save your game before removing those mods? If so then they are embedded in that save from then on. A save file cleaner may remove them and get it working, but its not 100% though. It's something to try, but if that doesn't work then I apologize, but we tried to save it. Give http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? a try and report back if it found any orphaned scripts.

Tefajo:

Am a 'she' by the way :) ...and an old duck at that lol...perhaps my age explains my uselessness with Computers O.o

-------------------------

use this one

http://forum.step-pr...atcher-updates/

the old one from nexus is outdated

Does that use the same directions as in the video?

Sorry about that, I guess your avatar picture misleaded me.

And please, do not call yourself "old". I dont want to ask your age and find out you are younger than me

Personally i do not think you would need the "new experimental" Wyre Bash. I use the nexus version and do fine with it, so you could use either one and you will be just fine.

All good :) ...happens all the time :) ...Was just kidding about the age thing, I know I'm not ancient yet lol...just a lay over from my fun banter with my kids is all :)

Ah the requiem patch I saw was deactivated. And yeah. May want to get a save file editor to see if there is any orphaned scripts to clean out. Did you save your game before removing those mods? If so then they are embedded in that save from then on. A save file cleaner may remove them and get it working, but its not 100% though. It's something to try, but if that doesn't work then I apologize, but we tried to save it. Give http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? a try and report back if it found any orphaned scripts.

Am just addressing that issue now Shadowscale :) ...I have decided to abandon this Game and go for a clean re-install...my Dovah never got past Bleak Falls Barrow anyway, so all good :) ...Am currently writing up a post, asking for help in how to ensure a completely clean re-install,etc... Would the Save File Editor be of help with a cleaned out system and newly installed Skyrim Game also?

It can be. I use it every once in awhile to see if something acts up. Using a heavy mod setup (according to LOOT I'm at 199) with Crash Fix, ENBoost, and SKSE Plugin Preloader. It takes a lil longer starting up at the title screen, but I don't mind it now since I just start Skyrim then find something to do for a few mins as it gives it time to settle.

Okay, not that I know how to read Papyrus Log Scripts, but I have been poking through it as best I can, carefully reading line for line, trying to understand what it's saying. What I have noticed is 'Nature of the Beast' spamming it continuously, I am not sure what that means, but am thinking perhaps it would be in my best interest to let that Mod go, I use it for the 6th Sense and Adrenaline Surge only, the rest of it deactivated via it's in-Game Menu.

What I noticed also in reference to NotB is common reference to RN&D and Frostfall...I tried those two Mods out about a year ago, but was not happy with them, as a Wilderness Survival buff myself I found them very unrealistic and annoying,..and can simply RP the same needs in Game without them (I was just after being able to fill up Water Skins in RN&D actually :)...)...But I am suspecting now, those two Mods have left traces behind in my Game? A couple of years ago I installed SkyTest and had hell getting rid of it, a friend ended up having to 'Remote Access' my PC for me to get rid of it completely, was a lot of corruption there from it :( ...that's when I discovered hidden Files in Users, through watching what he did as he cleaned my Game Files up. I suspect DD is the same, as I note if DD is uninstalled the Fire changes it causes continues into new Games..and so I'm assuming perhaps a number of Mods do this?

So, I am thinking as Gameplayer suspects..."That the Game Files were not properly Removed when the poster "Deleted Game"..."...I have missed something in my Clean Up...I did delete the Skyrim Folder in the SteamApps/Common, etc... but have missed something somewhere.

Thus I would like to get my Game cleaned up as a priority, delete the Game and do a truly cleaned re-install...so please if someone would then perhaps be kind enough to write up a step-by-step where I need to go to get and delete EVERY Skyrim File, etc...out of my Computer, so it is completely cleaned of Skyrim?...Then I can Download a truly clean version with no latent anything hanging around.

Once my new Game is up and running I would like to go over some Mods and Mod ideas please? To set up the kind of Game I am chasing. Please bear with me as I try to explain what I am chasing for my game.

1/ Love my Realism...to a point, it is Skyrim after all :) ....I don't need or want the "Realism" Mods on offer, most of it I can RP myself, with his eating, drinking, sleeping, keeping warm, etc...Though the Bathing Mod I would like to have if the washing motions weren't so feminine, I like the idea of having to keep clean so his odour of blood and sweat doesn't give him away. Is why I use the 'LiveOffLand' Mod as it offers 'Scent Masks' to be made...he uses the Scent Masks as a base need.

2/ Beauty...an ENB a must...plus my ability to make my Dovahkin visually appealing to me....other Textures I am happy without most, though there are a few other singular smaller ones I like to have...such as Bloody Dragon Bones, touching on realism again there on such texture Mods.

3/ A challenging Game...I like his foes as smart as I am able to get them and tough and enough of them to keep him busy and having to rely on fighting smart, I tend to play Tactics and Strategy heavy, the more I gotta think about what he needs to do to survive the happier I am...and I like that to be challenged, having to think on my feet. He is primarily an Ambusher and likes to check the situation out carefully before he engages in battle...such as taking a good while to scope a Bandit Camp, etc...from a hidden position before deciding how best to engage.

4/ Role Play is tantamount...I RP him very strongly, his background, his personality, his style, his likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, etc...

A little about my Dovahkin: Is not human despite my using the Nord Race for him, he is a born Werewolf from the impenetrable Mountain regions (thus why given the Beast Blood in Helgen), he see's people as prey, so not overly friendly, rarely does 'help' Quests, never the Civil War, doesn't join Guilds/Groups aside from Dawmguard. Doesn't hunt just anyone though, his meals (people) need to be a challenge to procure, the greater challenge the better the meal, so leaves Citizens and the weak alone, favoring Bandits, Guards, Soldiers, Thalmor, Necromancers, etc...for his food sources, he eats raw human flesh in both Werewolf and Human form. He destroys the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood for the challenge (I just set the TG members as unessential and console unlock the Cistern...As for the DB, am hoping to eventually find another way that doesn't involve him killing an old lady, no challenge in her)...I RP him as not immoral or moral, he is ammoral. (Yes, I know there is a Mod for destroying the TG, but that relies on doing it for the better of the Community, he doesn't give a damn about that).

He is primarily a Poisons Archer, is Light Armored and agile, also a Two Handed Sword, Stealthy and Intimidating, is big and burly in size with a permanent 'Don't mess with me' facial expression. He does not like Magic, doesn't trust it and has no Spells of his own, that includes Enchanted Items and Potion Buffers does not touch them (save for the Modded Gauldur Amulet). Uses only Bandages, Poultices and Ointments to heal...only creates Poisons with his Alchemy. He must be out of Battle mode to apply his Bandages, etc...

He does the MQ for the challenge of hunting Dragons (would like him to be able to eat Dragon Meat) and joins the DG to help him track Vampires, he despises walking dead things...thus why the demise of Serana at the end of DG always. Is exceedingly rare for him to have a Follower (the Fox is just company, not for battle), I prefer him going alone...have used Stenvar (Mod enhanced) or Hoth once in a while, but the preference is alone. He used to use a Ring Summoned Sabre Cat for distraction and crowd control, but have had no need for the Cat since I discovered the VanHelsing Crossbow and Grenade style Bombs. He never uses Horses either.

For Battle play, in direct Combat it's all about strength and agility, I use Disparity to up his strength stats and intimidation, I use an Archery Perk Tree that gives a choice between power hits or speed, he uses the power hit, I use the Martial Arts Mod for the Front Flip only (it has it's own singular File) for his agility and a Light Armor Perk Tree that furthers his agility, though lowers his Armor protection as a trade off...my rule in battle for him is simply, don't get hit :) ...I can change out Nature of the Beast for tktk Dodge...Oh and he doesn't Loot Armor and Weapons or Coins, has no need for money, lives off the land and makes what he uses.

Among my current Mods, I want to keep:

1/ His piercings, body, hair, beard, eyes, eyebrows, Armor and Weapons...though am still looking for a nice Dagger for him, classy and not overdone.

2/ His Werewolf Mods...have used ToL and Werewolf Mastery for a number of years without issue.

3/ Vivid Weather, have been quite impressed with it and the Lighting Mods that go with the Vivid Weather ENB I found.

4/ A Shout enhancement Mod...the vanilla Shouts are a sad comparison and kinda useless after a certain level.

5/ His Perk Tree Mods...I don't like large overhaul Mods, I prefer these small tweaking Mods.

6/ Paarthurnax Ultimatium

7/ Choice is Yours and would also like to keep Thieves Guild Requirements unless there is another to shut Brynjolf up and stop him stalking?

8/ Sexlab Defeat and Sexlab Solutions....his predatory sexually also, he doesn't have an enormous Sex Drive, but I want him to keep that option for his whims and his occasional extra punishment for an enemy who's angered him...As for Solutions, if he does decide on the spur of the moment to help someone, he wants something for it and money, favors or training don't interest him.

9/ Ways to shut Serana up and keep her out of the way and not blow his cover when he MUST have her with him.

10/ The Wild Horses and Deer.

11/ A Mod that makes Sneak more challenging and realistic, I want him to have to work at staying hidden.

12/ More Enemy NPC's to battle....with a better AI than vanilla, want them to challenge him, without them being gimped just to make them harder, more so a level playing field as much as I can achieve....I have been looking at Enhanced Enemies as a possibility for AI.

13/ Longer Duration's and Annoyances Fixes

14/ One with Nature...I can't stand the vanilla psychotic wildlife...plus he allies with Wolves.

15/ More NPC's, don't like a barren world...I would like to keep using tpos, I like the world changes it makes also on top of extra NPC's.

16/ A simple Bedroll he can use (doesn't sleep in Taverns, etc...) without all the added extras.

17/ A Good Alchemy Mod with realistic Poisons, ranging from fairly sublime to highly lethal.

18/ A good Dragon Mod to up their difficulty, I am not overly enthralled with DD (both it's Scripts imbedding and it's general style), I used to use 'Dragons Hunt in Swarms' in conjunction with a harder Dragons Mod (there's one, I can not remember the name off the top of my head, that made the Dragons very lethal and a challenge to bring down, also made the Dovahkin add more damage to the Dragons than the NPC's could, reason being why he/she is the Dovahkin...those Dragons were very challenging)...I was convinced to swap out Dragons Hunt in Swarms as an old un-updated Mod for DD instead, but to be honest I found DHiS to be a lot less troublesome for my Game's sturdiness.

19/ BFF Fox...I am prepared to forego a lot to keep him

20/ Insta-Kill Mods for effect, such as HeartBreaker and Sneak Tools (the throat slit)...are good RP Mods for my Dovahkins brutality.

21/ Some of the Dialog changing Mods, aka distance before NPC's speak...And perhaps a Guard Dialog overhaul?

There are also a few extra Mods I would like to add:

1/ I recently checked out 'Oriental Swordsmanship Animation of East Asia' and loved it :) ...my Dovah uses a Katana and the movements looked fantastic :)

2/ The Grenades in this Mod are fantastic: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62017/? ...What I really liked about them when I used this Mod is the fact that NPC's have them also and they use them...had my Dovahkin on the move dodging their incomings like crazy :) ...he couldn't just hunker down in one place out of their reach anymore, just dodging the odd arrow, with this he had to expose himself and run from cover to cover to dodge incomings :) ...made the battles insane, no more cheat perches :) ....Though I would love to remove all the other throwing weapons from the Mod, as all these weapons laying around on the ground worried me.

3/ Is this one safe to use despite it's age? Deployable Traps: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9463/? ...I am very interested in it, as my Dovah often sets traps as an ambusher, he used to use Bear Traps covered in Oil, then set them off with a Fire Arrow when they slowed the NPC's down, but more options would be nice.

Would please if anyone has the time deeply appreciate some guidance in rebuilding the Game? That's also in regards to the ini's, any changes, etc...I will be setting expandmemoryX64 to False as a start.

did you give your first born to sheason?

Haha! I probably should have lol...though she's 22 years old now, I will have to use chloroform, she might struggle otherwise :P

I  un-installed Skyrim, went right through my Computer, am sure I found it all, then re-installed the Game....ran him vanilla into Helgen Keep and through to the exterior. Then added the Mods:

SKSE

SkyUI

USleep

RaceMenu

Vivid Weathers

Lanterns of Skyrim (had to be installed at this point due to Vivid Weathers)

His make him pretty Mods...Body, Skin, Hair, Eyes, Eyebrows, Beard

His Animation Mods....How he stands, Stealth posture, Front Flip, Swordsmanship

Elaborate Textures

Am still concerned about trying to put CrashFix in again

Anyway, ran the Game from new, ran him as far as Whiterun, doing a few laps in my CTD danger zone (the Market Square), Game ran like a Prince.

Tomorrow I will re-activate his Weapons and Armor and Perk Trees and install an ENB...then run him into Whiterun again and see how the Game goes...If all good, then will run small batches of the smaller Mods in, a few at a time, running him to my danger zone in Whiterun each time....After that, one to two of the larger Mods at a time with the same test.

I am thinking for these tests I should run the Papyrus Logs and check after each run, no matter how smooth it goes and see what the Logs say.

I  un-installed Skyrim, went right through my Computer, am sure I found it all, then re-installed the Game....ran him vanilla into Helgen Keep and through to the exterior. Then added the Mods:

SKSE

SkyUI

USleep

RaceMenu

Vivid Weathers

Elaborate Textures

Anyway, ran the Game from new, ran him as far as Whiterun, doing a few laps in my CTD danger zone (the Market Square), Game ran like a Prince.

Tomorrow I will re-activate his Weapons and Armor and Perk Trees and install an ENB...then run him into Whiterun again and see how the Game goes...If all good, then will run small batches of the smaller Mods in, a few at a time, running him to my danger zone in Whiterun each time....After that, one to two of the larger Mods at a time with the same test.

I am thinking for these tests I should run the Papyrus Logs and check after each run, no matter how smooth it goes and see what the Logs say.

Good, this should be the testing process to do. Try playing 30 mins or so each time, even if it is just wandering around doing nothing else.

Remember to make a new save each time before you add more mods.

SKSE

SkyUI

USleep

RaceMenu

Vivid Weathers

Elaborate Textures

Good, this should be the testing process to do. Try playing 30 mins or so each time, even if it is just wandering around doing nothing else.

Remember to make a new save each time before you add more mods.

I am not sure what you mean by this sorry Tefajo? I start a whole new Game with each Mod install, save then quit Game then next Game go from the introduction credits on the Cart ride through...Is there another kind of Save I need to do?

So I decided given how nice this Graphics Card is meant to be, plus a brand new Gamers Monitor just been swapped out to, that I would try some of those really nice Texture Mods, have been slowly feeding in those 'Tamriel Reloaded' ones by '32cm' on Nexus...My Game has not CTD'ed or stuttered at all, staying at a very steady 60 fps...After the umpteenth time starting new Games today and running him to Whitrun, doing donut laps in the Market Square, etc...then leaving Whiterun and just running him around...I decided I had better install the memory Expander and the Memory Log to take a look under the hood. I am a bit concerned with the finding, is it okay?

Memory Log:

logging of blocks enabled
logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
512MB    256MB
85    8
85    8
85    9
85    10
85    11
85    12
85    13
85    14
85    15
85    16
85    17
85    18
85    19
85    20
85    21
85    22
85    23
85    24
85    25
85    26
85    27
85    28
85    29
85    30
85    31
85    32
85    33
85    34
85    35
85    36
85    37
85    38
85    39
85    40
85    41
85    42
85    43
85    44
85    45
85    46
85    47
85    48
85    49
85    50
85    51
85    52
85    53
85    54
85    55
85    56
85    57
85    58
85    59
85    60
85    61
85    62
85    63
85    64
85    65
85    66
85    67
85    68
85    69
85    70
85    71
85    72
85    73
85    74
85    75
85    76
85    77
85    78
85    79
86    79
87    79
88    79
89    79
90    79
91    79
92    79
92    80
92    81
93    81
94    81
94    82
94    83
94    84
94    85
95    85
96    85
97    85
98    85
99    85
100    85
101    85
102    85
103    85
104    85
105    85
106    85
107    85
108    85
109    85
110    85
111    85
112    85
113    85
114    85
115    85
116    85
117    85
118    85
119    85
120    85
121    85
122    85
123    85
124    85
125    85
126    85
127    85
128    85
129    85
130    85
131    85
132    85
133    85
134    85
135    85
136    85
137    85
138    85
139    85
140    85
141    85
142    85
143    85
144    85
145    85
145    86
146    86
147    86
148    86
149    86
150    86
151    86
152    86
153    86
154    86
155    86
156    86
157    86
157    87
158    87
159    87
160    87
161    87
162    87
163    87
164    87
164    88
169    88
169    89
169    90
169    91
169    92
184    92
184    93
184    94
185    94
186    94
187    94
188    94
194    94
195    94
200    94
201    94
204    94
207    94
210    94
211    94
212    94
213    94
214    94
215    94
216    94
217    94
218    94
224    94
226    94
227    94
228    94
229    94
231    94
232    94
233    94
234    94
235    94
236    94
237    94
238    94
239    94
240    94
241    94
242    94
243    94
244    94
245    94
246    94
247    94
248    94
249    94
250    94
251    94
253    94
254    94
259    94
260    94
261    94
262    94
264    94
270    94
271    94
272    94
273    94
278    94
279    94
280    94
281    94
282    94
283    94
284    94
286    94
287    94
288    94
289    94
291    94
292    94
293    94
294    94
295    94
300    94
302    94
303    94
304    94
304    95
315    95
315    96
315    97
315    98
315    99
315    100

Its good as long as 1st column doesnt reach 512

I use Tamriel Reloaded textures aswell, they are incredible.

In any case, If for some weird reason you get to 512 (wich honestly it would be veeery rare. You'd need lots of mods, and specially npc spawning mods like Civil War civil unrest type) you could always increase SKSE memory patch

Again, it would be very rare. 

How rare? Well, If you remember Gopher's video (memory block test) i think he needed to spawn 300 guards in Windhelm's dock to be very close to the 512 (509 if i recall correctly), so that rare

Okay, on this last run I CTD'ed in my danger zone...Whiterun Market Square...had installed the SKSE Log, but it didn't work :( ...I figure perhaps I should shoe the new Mod List and then show the Mods I had installed on this CTD Game, perhaps one is glaringly obvious...or am going to have to go through them separately:

Mod List:

(0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1)    Update.esm
    (2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5)    Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
    (6)    Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
    (7)    ApachiiHairMales.esm
    (8)    WM Flora Fixes.esp
    (9)    SkyWater.esm
    (10)    SkyUI.esp
    (11)    Vivid Weathers.esp
    (12)    Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp
    (13)    FNIS.esp
    (14)    RaceMenu.esp
    (15)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (16)    TrueEyes.esp
    (17)    Beards.esp
    (18)    NosPiercedEars.esp
    (19)    Zarias_Piercings1.esp
    (20)    LadyKdCirclets.esp
    (21)    zzlovelyfeather.esp
    (22)    DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
    (23)    ElementalGauldurAmulet.esp
    (24)    Highlander Katana.esp
    (25)    UniqueBows.esp
    (26)    VanHelsing.esp
    (27)    Archery Perks Overhaul.esp
    (28)    ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
    (29)    Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
    (30)    Perk_Light_Armor_Tree_Redone.esp
    (31)    SpeechTree.esp
    (32)    Better Poison.esp
    (33)    LongerDurationsandAnnoyanceFixes.esp
    (34)    Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
    (35)    Tamriel Reloaded.esp
    (36)    Tamriel Reloaded Flora.esp
    (37)    Tamriel Reloaded Mountains.esp
    (38)    Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
    (39)    TheChoiceIsYours.esp
    (40)    Covered in Bees.esp
    (41)    RealisticWaterTwo.esp
    (42)    RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
    (43)    RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
    (44)    RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
    (45)    RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
    (46)    RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
    (47)    Tarpan und takhi.esp
    (48)    ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
    (49)    ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp
    (50)    WerewolfMastery.esp
    (51)    Skyrim Bandages 1.1 Mod.esp
    (52)    Peaceful7000StepsNoTroll.esp
    (53)    Better Harvesting (for Wisemans Flora Fixes).esp
    (54)    lotuspoison.esp
    (55)    livofl.esp
    (56)    Honey Heals Final.esp
    (57)    JarrinSprig.001.esp
    (58)    ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
    (59)    ERSO 30.1 - Better Expert Level.esp
    (60)    One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
    (61)    The Paarthurnax Ultimatum.esp
    (62)    Do You Know Who I Am.esp
    (63)    dont speak to me.esp
    (64)    kane_nord.esp

Last Mods added on this CTD Game:

SkyWater

Tamriel Reloaded Mountains

Realistic Water

Peaceful 7000 Steps-No Troll

ERSO

Paarthurnax Ultimatium

Do You Know Who I Am

Don't Speak To Me

I also found, I did not add these, one of the Mods must have done it, extra File in them I guess:

ELE Legendary Lite

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB-Flame Atronach

So I removed:

'SkyWater'...hoping it maybe an incompatibility with Realistic Water

Peaceful 7000 Steps...Is a realism I would like to have, but can forego

Don't Speak To Me...figuring so many vanilla forced greets being disabled may be an issue after what Gameplayer said.

I CTD'ed in Whiterun Markets again :( ...But this time my Papyrus Log decided to work. Here it is:

[07/02/2016 - 02:04:25PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:25PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:25PM] Update budget: 1.400000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.400000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:25PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:38PM] Cannot open store for class "PRKF__02003897", missing file?
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:38PM] Error: Unable to bind script PRKF__02003897 to  (1C003897) because their base types do not match
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:38PM] Cannot open store for class "fissinterface", missing file?
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:46PM] warning: Property pZariaNotebook on script _VLotusPoisonZariaQuest attached to _VZariaQuest (34016114) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:46PM] warning: Property CharmFaction on script PRKF_Recompense_01001004 attached to  (1E001004) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property AttachedTo on script TGRPlayerHouseShadowmarkScript attached to  (25000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property UnlockKeyed on script KRY_LockpickingSTART attached to KRY_Lockpicking_START (1C00182A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property AttachedTo on script TGRPlayerHouseShadowmarkScript attached to  (2500441B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property TGRWindhelmShadowmarksParentMarker on script QF_TGRShell_00028923 attached to TGRShell (00028923) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property TGRWhiterunShadowmarksParentMarker on script QF_TGRShell_00028923 attached to TGRShell (00028923) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property TGRMarkarthShadowmarksParentMarker on script QF_TGRShell_00028923 attached to TGRShell (00028923) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property TGRSolitudeShadowmarksParentMarker on script QF_TGRShell_00028923 attached to TGRShell (00028923) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property AttachedTo on script TGRPlayerHouseShadowmarkScript attached to  (25004415) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property AttachedTo on script TGRPlayerHouseShadowmarkScript attached to  (25001DD7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] warning: Property AttachedTo on script TGRPlayerHouseShadowmarkScript attached to  (250012F9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] Error: Property CityShadowmarkControl on script TGRQuestBasedShadowmarkScript attached to  (250049A6) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00055C08) is not the right type
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 23
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 18
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 27
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 18
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 31
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 35
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] FNIS aa (load game) started
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [TGR_MCMScript <TGR_MCMStartupQuest (25005E3B)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [dykwia_mcm <coco_dykwia_handler (3C0100F0)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [sKI_FavoritesManager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (0900082A)>]: Updating to script version 2
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [sKI_FavoritesManager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (0900082A)>]: Updating to script version 3
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [VividWeatherMCM <VividWeatherConfig (0A07EEDB)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [VividWeatherMCM <VividWeatherConfig (0A07EEDB)>]: Updating script to version 2
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [Vivid Weathers] Clean customisation options
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [sKI_ActiveEffectsWidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (09000822)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [sKI_ActiveEffectsWidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (09000822)>]: Updating to script version 2
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [LoS_MCM <mannyLOS_MCM (0600E6C7)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] DYKWIA Updating to version e_16
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [OneWithNature <OneWithNatureMCM (3A000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [dykwia_mcm <coco_dykwia_handler (3C0100F0)>]: Registered DYKWIA Skyrim at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:47PM] [TGR_MCMScript <TGR_MCMStartupQuest (25005E3B)>]: Registered Thieves Guild Req. at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [VividWeatherMCM <VividWeatherConfig (0A07EEDB)>]: Registered Vivid Weathers at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 2
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 3
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 4
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 5
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 6
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 7
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 8
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Updating to script version 9
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [LoS_MCM <mannyLOS_MCM (0600E6C7)>]: Registered Lanterns of Skyrim at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:04:48PM] [OneWithNature <OneWithNatureMCM (3A000D62)>]: Registered One With Nature at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:12PM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:12PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest START
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:12PM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:12PM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:12PM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:13PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:13PM] FNIS aa started (init) nMods: 0 nSets: 0
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:13PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: FNIS aa nMods: 0
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:13PM] FNIS aa GetAAsets mod: FNIS aa nSets: 0
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:13PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: FNIS aa nSets: 0
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:15PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest DONE
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:15PM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:15PM] Error:  (2F027425): Invalid parameter passed to HasSpell.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.HasSpell() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ToL_WerewolvesPlayerQuest (2F004E26)].ToL_Core.OnUpdate() - "ToL_Core.psc" Line 280
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:15PM] warning: Property UnlockKeyed on script KRY_LockpickingSTART attached to KRY_Lockpicking_START (1C00182A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:15PM] [OneWithNature <OneWithNatureMCM (3A000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:16PM] DLC1: DLC1 Initialization quest done.
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:17PM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (09000820)>]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:05:17PM] [OneWithNature <OneWithNatureMCM (3A000D62)>]: Registered One With Nature at MCM.
[07/02/2016 - 02:06:16PM] Error: CR06 (000C18E1): attempting to start event scoped quest outside of story manager.
stack:
    [CR06 (000C18E1)].cr06questscript.SetCurrentStageID() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CR06 (000C18E1)].cr06questscript.SetStage() - "Quest.psc" Line 124
    [CR06 (000C18E1)].cr06questscript.Setup() - "CompanionsRadiantQuest.psc" Line 42
    [CR06 (000C18E1)].QF_CR06_000C18E1.Fragment_9() - "QF_CR06_000C18E1.psc" Line 115
[07/02/2016 - 02:09:12PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:09:12PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:09:13PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:09:13PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:19:13PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:19:13PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:19:14PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:19:14PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:23:26PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:23:26PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:23:26PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:23:28PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:12PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:12PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:12PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:12PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:56PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:56PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:56PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:24:56PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:27:49PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:27:49PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:27:49PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:27:49PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:33:23PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:33:23PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:33:23PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:33:23PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:38:09PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:38:09PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:38:09PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:38:09PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:02PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:02PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:02PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:02PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:16PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:16PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:16PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:16PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:47:43PM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[07/02/2016 - 02:49:52PM] Info: *Achievement 29 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[07/02/2016 - 02:52:13PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:52:13PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:52:13PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:52:13PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:57:57PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 02:57:57PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 02:57:57PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 02:57:57PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 03:00:54PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 03:00:54PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 03:00:54PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 03:00:54PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:06PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:06PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:07PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:07PM] VM is thawing...
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:17PM] VM is freezing...
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:17PM] VM is frozen
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:17PM] Saving game...
[07/02/2016 - 03:01:17PM] VM is thawing...

Hi Stayfrosty, been looking through your posts and replys, interisting to say the least, very educational, I`m no mod maker just a installer and deleter but like everybody else that plays Skyrim fresh installs have become the norm more than actually playing. But did you get Mod Organizer installed? I swear it improved my life quality! From MO you can hook into TesvEdit to see conflicts. MO also tells you what is overwriting what so you can adjust the load order and the overwrite order of mods. You can disable or enable and see what saves are affected. Change load order or reset to a backup. The NMM just leaves you in the dark. And that guy Gopher is amazing. I watched a few of his videos and my game is running pretty damn smooth with an occasional and rarely occasional ctd and I have 212 active mods with 5 being merges w/10 to 17 mods in them. I am blown away by how you play. and that is why Skyrim is so Great, we each get to spread our own butter. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the ease and convenience of using MO. Sorry I cant help out more, but the people here are the best in knowledge and know how!

Hi Stayfrosty, been looking through your posts and replys, interisting to say the least, very educational, I`m no mod maker just a installer and deleter but like everybody else that plays Skyrim fresh installs have become the norm more than actually playing. But did you get Mod Organizer installed? I swear it improved my life quality! From MO you can hook into TesvEdit to see conflicts. MO also tells you what is overwriting what so you can adjust the load order and the overwrite order of mods. You can disable or enable and see what saves are affected. Change load order or reset to a backup. The NMM just leaves you in the dark. And that guy Gopher is amazing. I watched a few of his videos and my game is running pretty damn smooth with an occasional and rarely occasional ctd and I have 212 active mods with 5 being merges w/10 to 17 mods in them. I am blown away by how you play. and that is why Skyrim is so Great, we each get to spread our own butter. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the ease and convenience of using MO. Sorry I cant help out more, but the people here are the best in knowledge and know how!

Thank you Johnny :) ...Unfortunately I have tried a few times now to install MO, but for some reason my Computer will not put it where my Game is for me, comes up with some kind of warning  and refuses to put it in C/:Drive...I don't know how to move my Game and so thus had to return to NMM, being the reason why I am still on NMM. Once upon a time I was able to play this Game fully loaded with my preferred Mods (between 80-90 Mods), all built around a very large Combat and very active spawning NPC 's Mod...Sands of Time aka Way of the Dovahkin... for 8 hours straight without so much as a stutter (I know, 8 hours not good for me at least lol)...and this Computer has had upgraded hardware installed since...the Graphics Card...and so I know the Game this PC is capable of giving me and I used to be pretty good at spotting potential Mod conflicts, etc...and dealing with them, I seem to have lost my touch :( ...though I wouldn't want to push that to dealing with 212 active Mods :) ...And 'yes' Gopher has saved me more times than I can count also :)

What I am aiming for is a graphically attractive Game, decent RP opportunity and a strong challenge combat wise, but through AI, not damage output scaling (how Bethesda handles Difficulty scale is terrible lol)...And so am now currently giving it another whirl :) ...Wish me luck please :)

Yep, I love seeing and hearing the different ways people play the Game, what Mods they use, their RP, Combat style, story, etc... never ending creative and interesting choices :)

Archived