Lovers Mod

StayFrosty

I have been looking for a simple Lovers/Spouse Sex Mod with only Sexlab dependency as I am running a fairly Script heavy Game. I recently downloaded the Mod 'Sofia' and would like my guy to do the romance arc with her...Is there a Mod that would allow me to do this? I ahve been looking but so far only Mods with a number of extra's, situational dependency such as at home in a bed and Arousal dependency. 

Yep, Sofia doesn't work with Spouses Enhanced simply because as far as the game is concerned you aren't married to her due to her somewhat 'unorthodox' marriage quest and wedding ceremony, I don't know if it's possible to do some faction editing to fool SE into thinking she's a legitimate Skyrim spouse.

Serana's patch is mainly to allow a marriage in the first place, as Bethesda never intended her to be in the marriage faction, but the Vilja patch is simply just edited sound files from her mod to give appropriate voiced replies to you when sex scenes are triggered by SE, her wedding is basically the vanilla Skyrim one in her custom wedding quest and needs no patch to be recognised by SE.

Yep, Sofia doesn't work with Spouses Enhanced simply because as far as the game is concerned you aren't married to her due to her somewhat 'unorthodox' marriage quest and wedding ceremony, I don't know if it's possible to do some faction editing to fool SE into thinking she's a legitimate Skyrim spouse.

Serana's patch is mainly to allow a marriage in the first place, as Bethesda never intended her to be in the marriage faction, but the Vilja patch is simply just edited sound files from her mod to give appropriate voiced replies to you when sex scenes are triggered by SE, her wedding is basically the vanilla Skyrim one in her custom wedding quest and needs no patch to be recognised by SE.

As I suspected then, the small Mod made for me should be just what I was looking for...thank you PP :)

Archived