Captured Dreams Thalmor Task broken. Help please.

Leytra

So what happens is reasonably simple, I get the quest, or start it with console (That one most recently, but it is the same problem regardless.) and after the Master equips the harness and stuff on and I go to the embassy, once it is the proper time my character becomes AI controlled and wanders off back down the path, please help.

P.S. I tried using setstage to advance past that but then it is even more broken.

So what happens is reasonably simple, I get the quest, or start it with console (That one most recently, but it is the same problem regardless.) and after the Master equips the harness and stuff on and I go to the embassy, once it is the proper time my character becomes AI controlled and wanders off back down the path, please help.

P.S. I tried using setstage to advance past that but then it is even more broken.

You have a previous Force Greet dialogue package that was unable to finish and is still active. This typically happens when you try to force your way through dialogue or drop out of it early.

You have a previous Force Greet dialogue package that was unable to finish and is still active. This typically happens when you try to force your way through dialogue or drop out of it early.

How could I though, I have had this problem on every character I have ever created. Either way, is there a way to get rid of it?

Not without knowing what scene it was from and the only way to do that is to go through every scene that you recently went through and use the command issceneplaying <sceneID> to see which one is still playing and stop it. I put several methods on my scenes to ensure they are ended properly but if another mod interferes during one of the scenes then I have no control over what happens after that.

Archived